Sharpie Cavalier - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Sharpie Cavalier
Thursday, May 19, 2011 1:57 AM
freelancer1988 wrote:finish it already!!! COME ON!!!...

...no rush or anything...

this

Thursday, May 19, 2011 1:06 PM
a quick update

I am still prepping doors, trunk and front bumper. I promise this won't die! Thank you for the support. Everytime I come home with supplies i explain to the Mrs. that everyone on J-body wont let me stop working.
Thursday, May 19, 2011 1:15 PM
Hell yeah!

Saturday, May 21, 2011 7:39 PM
pass door is ready for sharpie, and roof is now black! I just bought a book on BANSKY the graffitti artist, looking for ideas. Anyone with ideas for small sections feel free to toss up a photo or link. I have been reading up on tattoo history and graffiti,

PS I start work at 2am every morning. Saturdays I unload 50K lbs of Sunday Papers by hand. I am sleeping now. Maybe photos this week.
Monday, May 23, 2011 3:01 PM
....just came into an old 50's roof rack..... waiting for humidity to lower....
Monday, May 23, 2011 3:06 PM
davedmp wrote:a quick update

I am still prepping doors, trunk and front bumper. I promise this won't die! Thank you for the support. Everytime I come home with supplies i explain to the Mrs. that everyone on J-body wont let me stop working.

Bahhahahahaha, let us know how that works out for ya and the Mrs lol

Monday, May 23, 2011 3:10 PM
Pics por favor

Modding my j since I found the org
Saturday, June 04, 2011 3:46 PM
updates?
Sunday, June 05, 2011 5:37 PM
pics soon. Mrs was canned at her job so funds are tight. Bumper prep is taking a bit. I had a spare dash peice (radio, hvac, guages etc) and i tried out krylon paint on it. came out bad. embarrassed to even post pics. this week i may finish all paint work and start the sharpie. Still have to put in new trans and strut mounts.
Saturday, June 11, 2011 5:20 PM
Bumper still needs some mild detail work and clean up but here it is!

Doors coming soon!
Sunday, June 12, 2011 6:25 AM
OH GOD! This is AMAZING

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Sunday, June 12, 2011 7:26 AM
Twenty4z wrote:OH GOD! This is AMAZING

x2

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 2:19 AM
Looks good, but not to knock it but the bumper looks rushed, compared to the other parts posted. But im sure with the cleanup it will be killer like the rest. Its still some very very amazing work bro so dont think im knocking it in anyway. It still looks good, and I really cant wait to see the whole car done! Also sorry to hear about the MRS's job. Good luck with it all!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 8:28 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Looks good, but not to knock it but the bumper looks rushed, compared to the other parts posted. But im sure with the cleanup it will be killer like the rest. Its still some very very amazing work bro so dont think im knocking it in anyway. It still looks good, and I really cant wait to see the whole car done! Also sorry to hear about the MRS's job. Good luck with it all!

I agree looks way different. Lines aren't smooth and proportional. I think it would look cool but can't be rushed kinda like airbrushing or its not going to look good. But keep at it.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 8:29 PM
Trunk

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 3:56 AM
05xtremecav wrote:
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Looks good, but not to knock it but the bumper looks rushed, compared to the other parts posted. But im sure with the cleanup it will be killer like the rest. Its still some very very amazing work bro so dont think im knocking it in anyway. It still looks good, and I really cant wait to see the whole car done! Also sorry to hear about the MRS's job. Good luck with it all!

I agree looks way different. Lines aren't smooth and proportional. I think it would look cool but can't be rushed kinda like airbrushing or its not going to look good. But keep at it.

Gotta agree with these guys.

Want hub spacers or rear disk brackets? Shoot me a PM.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:06 AM
back of the trunk lid looks good. but i think the bumper is a redo. it does as said look like u rushed it. doesn't look anywhere near as good as the other parts you have shown. if the bumper was the first piece i had seen done i would have told you to stop now. so i know you can do better.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, June 16, 2011 3:46 AM
have you figured out how your going to clear them. maybe go grab another white body panel and try a few different things.
Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:06 AM
The front bumper looks rushed man(not bad,but not great)maybe just go back over and re trace some of the lines for a cleaner more uniform look

Modding my j since I found the org
Thursday, June 16, 2011 5:35 PM
i agree. great idea. and from a distance it looks cool. but i think you need some straighter crisper lines.

Friday, June 17, 2011 6:53 AM
I agree with everything above.

Friday, June 17, 2011 11:41 AM
I kind of stole your idea.. I was about to rip the stripes off the car when I decided I could have a little temporary fun with it. So I drew on them with sharpie. I didn't look at your designs, though I googled other sharpie cars to get an idea, but I didn't really plan it out so it didn't turn out nearly as good as this one.

Friday, June 17, 2011 12:18 PM
^^I like it.

Friday, June 17, 2011 12:38 PM
Mike wrote:^^I like it.

Friday, June 17, 2011 5:25 PM
Nice! I dig it tania! And you shouldn't feel as though you ripped the idea, i got the idea from someone else too! I def see the influence of the lambo too!

"Art is always plagarism, or revolution."
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search