40's?!?!? - Page 3 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 40's?!?!?
Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:06 AM
my car is going to look how i want regardless of what other people think... you win this one... touche

Zero 1.
Herb 0.
stripped cav. -1

Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:27 AM

Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:16 AM
Herb Wilson wrote:
StrippedCav98 (Now Quotable) wrote:
Herb Wilson wrote:
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:
Herb Wilson wrote:
alright alright calm down... you tell me anybody who thinks those wheels look halfway decent on that car... other than the guys in the picture.... then we can continue the argument...

I think they are pretty cool. Its new and innovative, definately not something you see everyday. Isnt that the point of modifying?

Or is the point of modifying to make something YOU enjoy?

I would love to see you crawl out from behind your keyboard, go to a show that car is at, and tell the owner, and the builders your straight up opinion of their work.

@!#$.

you dont think i would? i have no problem telling people what i think about their cars... usually i leave space for peoples thoughts, but this time... naaa

and im sure you get a ton of awesome comments back about your uber cool racing stripes

dude you know what @!#$ You you dont know why my stripes are there, though im sure you could just make another gay comment about them....
i put them on because i have a nice long streak from someone keying my @!#$ car on the drivers side... i think the @!#$ racing stripes (all 15 dollars of them) do a @!#$ damn good job at covering that @!#$ up... so before you decide to make another gay comment about something you dont know about... think.

i cant afford a paintjob on my car and until i can im going to keep that @!#$ under wraps. and dont even tell me you have never put something on your car to cover something up. so keep your wise-ass mouth shut.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:34 AM
i need to stop arguing early in the morning... i dont remember most of this... HAHA

Friday, March 30, 2007 10:11 AM
The thing I find most intriguing is they spent all that money and R&D on a bs airbag suspension, ridiculous rims and tires and not a penny into brakes... I mean, can you even SEE the brakes? I can't, they must be 10" rotors / drums trying to stop a 40" rolling surface.

REAL smart.

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Friday, March 30, 2007 10:52 AM
Anyone ever think that it might have been a joke?

Like, they were looking for something to do, and they dawned on the idea, think about it.

It makes a hell of a lot more sense that they were just doing it for something to do, to see people's reactions rather than to make it a real show car.

Friday, March 30, 2007 10:53 AM
Oh, and by the way, I just skimmed part of that little "oh, my e-penis is bigger than you e-penis" fight, but just to you guys...shut the @!#$ up...seriously...how many times to we have to have the discussion about why people mod cars and why they dont do something that Guy X likes and Guy Z doesnt...seriously

Friday, March 30, 2007 1:31 PM
they look like solid rubber tires, and yes it looks retarded. Unfortunanly he would probably win a car show faster than someone who put years into a car that looked 100X better

Sunday, April 01, 2007 3:02 PM
Am i the only one that noticed that all the cars had to be brought on a trailer

My car--->http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2569452

Sunday, April 01, 2007 3:30 PM
i have 48's on my lambo, they are there for the style yo

Two wrongs don't make a right. Unless you're Chuck Norris.
Then two wrongs make a roundhouse kick to the face.
Sunday, April 01, 2007 5:33 PM
I roll on 64" inches of rims....

Tech Tone Blog

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:21 PM
I have a problem when a car is f**ked with to the point that the original purpose of it (ie. Transportation) is left by the wayside in pursuit of form.

Form should FOLLOW Function.

That car will never do a few things that is important for a car:
- accelerate to highway speeds on an on-ramp.
- brake in time to avoid an obstacle.
- handle on any street with bumps, potholes, or curbs.
- TURN.

I'm not a fan of modding the hell out of a car to turn it into something that's unusable. Do it to your taste, but if you want to totally screw with the car, waste your money, and be out the money and the car, do that to it. While you're at it, be sure to use the heaviest ball pien hammer you have on your testicles (or ovaries as the case may be, women can be colossally stupid as well), and then on your brain. DO IT IN THAT ORDER.

Save us all the trouble, because this is one thing that has gone past customization to foolish levels.

Monday, April 02, 2007 9:27 AM
amen GAM amen...i totally agree

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:11 PM
i just drooled on myself, ate a tube of toothpaste and licked my window because i suddenly became retarded from looking at that. Now im going to go read an encyclopedia to try to regain what ever i just lost.

"Custom cars, custom problems."-me

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 5:45 PM
Smus ran out of posts wrote:Anyone ever think that it might have been a joke?

Like, they were looking for something to do, and they dawned on the idea, think about it.

It makes a hell of a lot more sense that they were just doing it for something to do, to see people's reactions rather than to make it a real show car.

That's exactly what i thought. The car was trailered there it's obviously not a car the guy drives around all the time. I'm sure they were just sitting around one day and one guy was like dude "Throw some D's on that bitch!" so they did...and i bet it looks pretty funny and rediculous in person. Hell i'd stop to look at it at a car show.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search