Friday, July 27, 2001Last Update:
Friday, September 6, 2013Last Seen:
Monday, May 18, 2015Email:
unlistedWeb Page: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/347936
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
About This Vehicle:
DD. nothing more. it came with the goodies you see on it though.
Body Style: Convertible
Color: Manta Green---SOLD!
Engine: 2.4L Twin Cam
Interior: Charcoal & Tan
Purchase Date: 1-18-08
Purchased From: Paul Gledhill (that's DTP, bitches!)
- its a convertible so its got power everything!
- Rebuilt around 140-145K
- taller gears for the transmission
- PACESETTER Header
- Full custom 2.25" exhaust
- 2.3 HO clutch/flywheel
- ICEMAN intake
- engine harness from a 97z
- H&R Lowering Springs
18" MOTEGI FF7's in Gunmetal
225/40/18 HANKOOK Ventus HR II's
- Not a damned thing! It's dirrrrty right now.
- WINGS WEST Big Mouth front bumper
- 02 LS Sport rear bumper
- WINGS WEST rear lip
- 2K headlight swap
- 2K taillight swap
- 4 INFINITY Reference Speakers
- Nothing else. I don't even own the CD player in it.
- Nothing. Just need to keep it running.