Z2FLIP4 is leaving - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Z2FLIP4 is leaving
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:13 PM
Well Ive come to a point where I no longer want to stick anymore time or money into my car.

This car has been nothing but bad luck for me from the get go. Maybe someone else will have better luck with it. If I dont end up selling it as a whole, Ill be parting it out.

Right now Im looking at buying a Yamaha R1 and getting a new truck. Its been fun with my car but its become more of a burden than a hobby for me lately.

Re: Z2FLIP4 is leaving
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:19 PM
you have to be kidding me. all this modding all this time all this money. and now you're done?? shame to see you go man. loved and respected your work. hoep your next car brings you more happiness

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:19 PM
thats a shame man. that car had tons of potential. i rarly like conversions but that tc thing you had going was looking hot. if you decided to part it out i might be interested in the wheels.

Obsessive Behavior of Columbus - Forums - SIGN UP!
http://obc2.proboards78.com/index.cgi
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:20 PM
it would have turned out nice IMO..looks like people who was betting on it getting done or not will need to pay up.

wow this is a total suprise....holy cow id never expect this out of you but i have to respect your decision....hope ya stick around on jbody...have fun w/ the R1

huh?! WTF? now this is something I never expected.... sad to see u go. I really wanted to see ur car completed. oh well.

I guess its alright If I do RSX headlights now................

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:21 PM
thats sad to hear, but im interested in the hood if u would like to sell it to me, how much would u want for it.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2092536
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:22 PM

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:24 PM
i've been waiting to see your car finished for so long. you've put a ton of work into it and even in the progress stages i've seen it in it's looked great. sad to hear you're leaving but you've gotta do what you've gotta do. hope the next vehicle brings more luck and less grief. shame to see you leave.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:24 PM
Good luck with the future bike and truck!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:30 PM
9 replies in 5 minutes man.... what does that tell you? i mean you've gotta do what you think you gotta do... but come on, no pain no glory. you know if you just finish the thing it'll be one of the hottest Js ever. even if you scrap the RHD and keep it left, just finish the conversions and paint the thing. when that car had the alero tails on it i probably would have agreed with scrapping the project... but its soo close to being a hot car now. just get her done.

Obsessive Behavior of Columbus - Forums - SIGN UP!
http://obc2.proboards78.com/index.cgi

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:38 PM
r1 niiiiiice .....good luck to you on ur truck and bike

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:41 PM
i'm gonna go cry now

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:41 PM
That sucks, but I understand how you feel.

If you do decide to part it out, let me know what you want for the tails.

I'm the new cancer.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:47 PM
Hearing this makes me want to shoot my self in the face or curl up in the corner and cry. Oh well good luck with all of your decicions. This better not be an april fools joke either the org couldn't handle that.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:51 PM
Wow... very hard decision I'm sure when you checked all the receipts from everything... Don't you have atleast $50-75K into it all???

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:08 PM
You'll be back

Hope everything works out for you though man

Good luck

................Which car will hit 400 whp first???................
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:10 PM
I know how it is and I think if it's coming to the point where it's just not fun anymore, than you should just stop and start over or just stop all together. I understand bro and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Peace.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:17 PM

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:20 PM
sykeeok wrote: i've been waiting to see your car finished for so long. you've put a ton of work into it and even in the progress stages i've seen it in it's looked great. sad to hear you're leaving but you've gotta do what you've gotta do. hope the next vehicle brings more luck and less grief. shame to see you leave.
X10

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:43 PM
Quote:

Wow... very hard decision I'm sure when you checked all the receipts from everything... Don't you have atleast $50-75K into it all???

Ya Ive been contemplating this for the past 2 months. It has been a hard decision but car modding just isnt fun for me anymore so why continue doing something I no longer enjoy....

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:48 PM

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:49 PM
Z2FLIP4 wrote:
Quote:

Ya Ive been contemplating this for the past 2 months. It has been a hard decision but car modding just isnt fun for me anymore so why continue doing something I no longer enjoy....

Yeah man. It's like a bad marriage...if you're not happy, get a divorce (in this case, a divorce from your wallet).

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:13 AM
Ill take the brakes.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:33 AM
i dont get why you would by rhd and then decide to not mod your car
but ok

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search