Z2FLIP4 is leaving - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Z2FLIP4 is leaving
Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:21 PM
Quote:

just curious what you would want for the car??

$4000 for everything thats on the car thats on my cardomain page, basically thge rims/tires are worth $1800(never even seen any road action), brakes are worth $1500, and then a couple hundred for the actual car.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:23 PM
Meckster wrote:

If your serious, you suck

for real, talk about one of the biggest let downs ever...

Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:52 PM
Thank god. Hopefully someone can restore the car to a good condition where maybe you can tell it is a J. This is not meant to flame you as a person. Workmanship wise you do great work!!! I have loved your car in the past thought it was one of the best, but with the way you were going with it I thought it had went down hill.

FU Tuning

Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:24 PM
sell it. it would problaby be cheaper to pull all your good parts off of it and just start over anyway, modding yoru car should be fun and your right if its not fun anymore then why do it. if youve thought about it for two months and still feel the same way then its problaby time to let it go. me i'd problaby just find a decent j to throw your good parts on and get rid of the thing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:23 PM
wow, this really brings a tear to my eye...i've waited on this car to be finished for soo long.

oh well, wish you the best of luck anyhow

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:36 PM
damn... another original j-bodyer bites the dust.... seems like were dropping like flies now adays. Your ride was always one i keep check on to see if theres any progress... so i hope this is a joke.

if not good luck with where ever this takes you

Thursday, March 30, 2006 5:55 PM
Quote:

Its been fun with my car but its become more of a burden than a hobby for me lately.

Its funny you said that. I was thinking the same thing about my sunfire. I've missed the last 2 HIN here in Chicago because my car was not ready. Once my car is complete I'm going to sell it. I want to purchase a Chevy HHR. Good luck with your new project.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:08 PM
Well I suppose that I have to post also. Sucks that your leaving the scene, but hey whatever works out the best for you, that is the important part. What fun is the car if you are nowhere near having it in drivable condition. You did some great work on the car and I'm sure that you will be remebered on here for helping others and for being an
A-hole , and for the car in general. Good luck on whatever you do. Hope to see you around some time.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:23 PM
Damn.. I would buy that thing up so fast if I had the cash. If someone bought my drag sunbird I'd take it..... I miss my old cafire every day. My sunbird is a beast under the hood but it just doesn't get the attention I got with a full widebodied show car way back when.

Cardomain|Myspace

Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:26 PM
maybe ill be the only honest one here and say that if i had the money, id buy it for parts only, not to finish someone else's work.
good luck with the truck and bike
i mean, i like my cav and all, but its not worth putting endless amounts of money into

Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:18 PM
$49.96 in checking account
$05.01 in my savings account
$69.00 in my wallet
$49.15 from my treasure trooper account
$120.00 price of my amp on ebay
$60.00 price of my sub on ebay
$170.00 price of my headunit on ebay
$60.00 price of my 6x9's on ebay
some change on my floor
= about $583.12

prolly too low but I figured I'd try.

-Seth

Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:34 PM
I was shocked when I heard this because you were so excited about the new shop in our last convo. IF this isnt April Fools BS, good luck to ya...

Oh, and if it is, Dave is gonna be ticked that you reminded what day was coming up

Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:52 PM
doesn't seem to be a joke everyone. he even posted it up on his clubs forums too. sad sad day in j-body land. i looked forward to seeing that car done and kicking ass at shows.

anyways, i want that hood and the door panels if they fit up with a cavi dash (depending price).

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, March 31, 2006 5:32 AM
Quote:

anyways, i want that hood and the door panels if they fit up with a cavi dash (depending price).

The hood will more than likely be going on ebay unless someone offers me a really good price right off the bat. The door panels do match up to the Cavalier dash but Ive only got 1 done right now in primer.

Friday, March 31, 2006 6:55 AM
So I take it mine was too low?

-Seth

Friday, March 31, 2006 10:03 AM
Man that sucks. I really wish I could say something to change your mind, but I so understand about everything. We need to talk about some things if you are going to part it out man. I hope everything for the best man. Send me some contact info on your if you would to FireNv3@yahoo.com or just PM me here.

Friday, March 31, 2006 11:22 AM
MikeGT wrote:Good choice bro.

Sorry to but it blunt, but its about time you realize putting thousands after thousands into a j-body is just not worth it. Not to mention the wasted time.

Goodluck with the bike and truck

xbillion

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Burgundy 2006 Saturn Ion - My winter beater
Friday, March 31, 2006 12:46 PM
5 bucks says its an april fools joke and hes gonna unveil somethin badass on april 2

Friday, March 31, 2006 1:18 PM
You owe me $5

Friday, March 31, 2006 1:43 PM
sucks dude but @!#$ happens. good luck eith the bike.

Friday, March 31, 2006 2:33 PM
Damn homie...

Way to @!#$ up a nice car.

Try not to get creamed by some a$$hole when you're riding.

Friday, March 31, 2006 2:53 PM
Sorry to hear bro. Your car was one show car I really wanted to see get completed.

Proud member of JBOK (J-bodies of Kentucky)

Friday, March 31, 2006 2:58 PM
sad sad sad

good luck with wutever u do tho

Friday, March 31, 2006 3:04 PM
i'll be checkin photos and media and this thread tomorrow......

Friday, March 31, 2006 3:44 PM
T2 wrote:i'll be checkin photos and media and this thread tomorrow......

lol me too

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search