Z2FLIP4 is leaving - Page 7 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Z2FLIP4 is leaving
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 8:39 AM
damn....just saw this thread....really wanted to see this beast done, oh well, alot of ppl are leaving Js here recently...oh well..

Sunday, April 16, 2006 3:35 PM
Still tons of sh;t left to sell, email people! if youre interested in stuff.

Ripping out the shift linkage, master cylinder, and pedals for someone and the car is going to the junkyard this week.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 4:15 PM
I would finish it man if you done that much work to it ...... sorry just my opinion

I made my learners =] hehe
Sunday, April 16, 2006 5:31 PM
tough decision. But from the sound of things it was a wise one. no car is worth bankrupting yourself over. I have to believe that there is a God out there though and i thank him for interveining and stopping you from hacking up at one-off technic hood. That was my one and only beef with you over the whole time i've known you on here.

That hood really should go to Karo or Jim Gravana that will then mass produce it so everyone can have the hood every j-body owner has always wanted. You should do the right thing and make them an offer first b4 ebaying it.

good luck flip, and drive safe on the bike bro.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Monday, April 17, 2006 11:19 AM
Sorry to see you go Flip, we'll miss you as well as all your modding ideas. I can remember when you were still in the early stages of your modding process and I saw you in GB, it was like seeing a celebrity. I just thought that you should know the effect that you have on people, lol. Take care in your future w/ or w/o the J.

Sam
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:15 PM
are the headlights hid or halogen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:16 AM
my g/f just got the red s/f console , and graphite headliner from him

and i gotta say he went overboard on boxing up the headliner , but it arrived safely , and box was freakin heavy from the care he took when he boxed it up

he had 2 pieces of masonite to help protect the head liner

now i got more work to do , lol

much appreciated brian , dont forgot to email me those pics i asked about

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:55 AM
your junkn the body ........ y im shure some one on here would love to have it
how much would you want for the body ........

or did i read this wrong

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:10 AM
Quote:

your junkn the body ........ y im shure some one on here would love to have it

Everyone keeps blowing smoke up my ass telling me they want it. Its going t the junkyaard on Sat so if someone wants it they better speaak up NOW...

Not sure why anyone would waant the scrap pile, theres alot more work thn slapping bodyparts on. A custom bodyshop didnt even want to finish teh car.

Ive still got my Koni/GC combo for sale and my Axis 19s with Yoko rubber on them

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 6:56 PM
How much for the trailer?

J/K LOL

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:55 PM
$2000

Friday, April 21, 2006 7:05 AM
So Flip did you ever win that case on that shop that did this to your car or did you tell me they closed shop and got away with it?

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:30 PM
flip, I would be interested in the body, I would come and pick it up for you, I wouldnt be able to give you much, just to ge tit out of your hair.
Friday, April 28, 2006 3:55 PM
Dude, it feels as though I have been waiting for the last couple of years for this car to be done. Always checkin your profile, seeing if there was any progress done. I don't usually post on the "good bye" threads, nor do I read seven pages of posts, but I am doing both today. When I saw the post header, my heart dropped and it made the issues I am fighting with mean nothing anymore. I really feel for you man, I sometimes think the same thing. I just wanna give up and sell the car, get rid of my truck and buy something I can just drive into the ground.

I want you to know that although we have never talked, you have my utmost respect and I commend you on all the aggrivation, time, and money you spent. Good luck with your career and whatever projects you take on in the future.

AND ITS FUKOUT TIME ON THAT BIKE! WERD!

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Friday, April 28, 2006 5:59 PM
Ya the bikes been a blast so far. Glad I bought it.

Brought the car shell to the junkyard last weekend

Ive still got a hood and 19s for sale, everything else is pretty much sold.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search