Z2FLIP4 is leaving - Page 5 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Z2FLIP4 is leaving
Sunday, April 02, 2006 1:39 PM
Quote:

You do not have permission to view this board

You have to register

Parts are starting to go on eBay, check the jbody classifieds, ill have links in there to ebay

Sunday, April 02, 2006 1:42 PM
i cant believe this... the org will never see it finished. death, death to all.

Check out my build thread!

Sunday, April 02, 2006 2:50 PM
Z2FLIP4 wrote:
Z2FLIP4 wrote:ownt x431243214321

That was meant towards RedDevil, not this post

My fault, then.

Sunday, April 02, 2006 5:57 PM
wow....seriously depressed now....

the finishing of your car was the most anticipated ever i think.....

well good luck man, really sad to see you go

Monday, April 03, 2006 10:17 AM
Personally, I think this site needs less promises about projects and more finished products. That being said, I'm not disappointed to see you and your car go. Truly a nice guy 1-on-1, but a hypocrite on this site.

I do not have any need for two-faced people.

Lastly, anyone who's life hinged on this decision - that's terrible. Better find someone else to live through.

Matt S.

Monday, April 03, 2006 11:04 AM
OH FLUK, Just flucking great.

First i read about Saint, then this, Now what can go wrong. Everthing comes in 3's. Next person who tells be something horrible, im gonna hurt them.

Monday, April 03, 2006 11:05 AM
I basically agree with him...I knew this car would never be finished. I knew it. I hate to come across as a **** but there's just some people that just by the way they write things online you can tell alot about them. I'm not tryin to single you out z2flip4. I knew when Meck got that 3.8s/c that would never happen. On and on......but i think if you threw sooo much time and money into that car its the biggest waste by letting it go now. You've probly wasted so much money, more than i could even imagine. But, whatever makes you happy!

Monday, April 03, 2006 11:23 AM
LNtwoLDninety (Matt S.) wrote:Personally, I think this site needs less promises about projects and more finished products. That being said, I'm not disappointed to see you and your car go. Truly a nice guy 1-on-1, but a hypocrite on this site.

I do not have any need for two-faced people.

Lastly, anyone who's life hinged on this decision - that's terrible. Better find someone else to live through.

So youve never made plans that have fallen through?

jeez you need to chill out on the internets

my sig is in transition
Monday, April 03, 2006 11:27 AM
1 HOT Z (Mark A) wrote:I basically agree with him...I knew this car would never be finished. I knew it. I hate to come across as a **** but there's just some people that just by the way they write things online you can tell alot about them. I'm not tryin to single you out z2flip4. I knew when Meck got that 3.8s/c that would never happen. On and on......but i think if you threw sooo much time and money into that car its the biggest waste by letting it go now. You've probly wasted so much money, more than i could even imagine. But, whatever makes you happy!

who said its not happening I have the entire block ripped apart and porting the heads. The car is getting stripped down and redone for next year, theres a reason im not showing it this year.

Monday, April 03, 2006 11:56 AM
It's bad enough that he had bad luck while working to get the car done. Then to have the job of FIXING everything that was wrong and THEN doing the planned modding. But you have to get on here and kick him while he's down?

I don't care how you feel about Z2Flip, but at least be adult enough to understand how much of a let down this would be if it happened to you. Why is it that the internet = lack of respect? Some people's kids....

Monday, April 03, 2006 12:07 PM
Wow this is so so so sad.................. I have been waiting to see the ride finished for years now Brian! I remember at the Bash when you won best underconstruction before you started all the conversions and such and I was so excited then to see it finished. I completely respect you decision bro, I always have! It just sucks because this was the car that was going to blow away every J on this site. I know this to be true because I know your eye for detail and quality. This is the one car seriously that I have wanted to see updated of finished pics of everytime I visit the JBO. Ahwell what can I say, but I wish you the best of happiness and luck with whatever you do bro

Monday, April 03, 2006 12:21 PM
it is a let down, of great magnitute.. but there is no reason to come on here and call brian a hypocrite.. thats just retarded

nobody shows their true face on the internet... and if u base someone off of their internet persona then you are a @!#$ retard.. if u have met him in person i dont see how you could say that

wutever

my point is, hes a nice guy in person, who cares wut hes like on the internet?

lik ei said before, good luck with wutever u do

Monday, April 03, 2006 2:10 PM
Quote:

But you have to get on here and kick him while he's down?
If Brian would have said the same thing, he would have been 'telling it like it is'. Sugar coating honesty makes it nothing more than a lie.

Quote:

Please reread my post. Truly nice in person, but a different guy on the internet. To me, that's two faced. Explain it if it isn't.

Quote:

Plenty.

After years of reading how real modding is 'homegrown' (not done by a body shop) and mocking those had a shop do their work, I don't feel quite as sad some of you (obviously). Sucks it happened, and I wish for Brian's sake it didn't, but what's done is done.

Best of luck with your next adventure. Looking for a bike? Look into a ZX-6R, I like mine.

Matt S.

Monday, April 03, 2006 3:20 PM
LNtwoLDninety (Matt S.) wrote:
Quote:

But you have to get on here and kick him while he's down?
If Brian would have said the same thing, he would have been 'telling it like it is'. Sugar coating honesty makes it nothing more than a lie.

Quote:

Please reread my post. Truly nice in person, but a different guy on the internet. To me, that's two faced. Explain it if it isn't.

Quote:

Plenty.

After years of reading how real modding is 'homegrown' (not done by a body shop) and mocking those had a shop do their work, I don't feel quite as sad some of you (obviously). Sucks it happened, and I wish for Brian's sake it didn't, but what's done is done.

Best of luck with your next adventure. Looking for a bike? Look into a ZX-6R, I like mine.

X3

Man over the years Ive been here Ive only seen that car in a semi finished state once. But always heard the criticism about others cars and projects (finished or unfinished) from you Brian then when someone criticized your car your defense was.."IT's a show car..and it's going to be UP there with the big names like Mull".., "my mods are home grown"..and then "I have deep pockets"
A lotta hype..no finshed product.

Good luck on your new endeavor though.

Say it with me, "Its not what you know...It's what you can prove"

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:25 PM
Are the Alero tails for sale?

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:32 PM
I know how it is and i don't blame you one bit. That is why i am just slapping a kit on my car with 18's and a drop and calling it a day. way too much money going out to do this stuff.

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:46 PM
After watching you dumping a ton of money and time into nothing, but a future show piece winner.

You wanted your vision, time and money to be wasted.

Cool, what a quitter......loser.

Finish with what you have started!

- Darren

gmtunerz.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Monday, April 03, 2006 7:03 PM
I knew that car would never be finished. Another J-body pipe dream flushed away...

Maybe Karma came back to you for all the garbage comments you made to others and the Canadians you bashed.

Goodbye ZTOQUITFOR.

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Monday, April 03, 2006 8:26 PM
sweet jesus at least finish the @!#$ thing........

-Borsty
Monday, April 03, 2006 8:55 PM
Im glad all of you guys know what I went thru the past 18 months with the car and know the condition of the car is in to lead up to my decision......Most of which was out of my control.

And the car would be finished right now if it werent for the bodyshop that @!#$ing destroyed it after I was referred to them by a friend, after ofcourse they decided to just up and quite and sell their shop in the middle of my project and refused to finish my car. But Im sure you guys knew that....

Fact is I had tons of fun working on it, I met so many cool people along the way but Im just sick of it. I always wanted a crotch rocket and nows my chance to finally get one, also gives me a chance to get a new truck.

Monday, April 03, 2006 9:03 PM
Christ people, give him a break...put yourself in his shoes, the man is working his a$$ of 70 hours a week, I'm sure he would like to have done every single last bit of body work on the car himself, but sometimes it isnt feasable. And if my car was pretty much toasted and hacked to &%^$ like that one is, after you have thousands of dollars in it and you go out to the garage and look at that? Wouldnt you just give up too, and say, why continue, obviously it was bad luck from the beggining. Its kinda like bankruptcy to the car gods. Everything goes to sh*t, sell everything, start off on a clear plate. Doesnt matter what he does, or when, he will always have the skill to do what most cant, so that is worth more to me than any car that is finished. It can be done, it will be done, I am sure, on some other car, this one just didnt work out for him, get off his back.

Monday, April 03, 2006 9:06 PM
I forgot something.....to the others that are all on his back about previous posts, I havent keep track of his posts, and it isnt my business, and if he has cut down some of you people, let it go, no need to continue this sh^t on this site every single day. This site is for j-body enthusiests (that sounds funny, haha) and not egotistical teenagers that feel powerful over the internet, not calling ANY1 out in this post, just as an overall, and I think most people would agree.
Monday, April 03, 2006 9:12 PM
Quote:

put yourself in his shoes, the man is working his a$$ of 70 hours a week, I'm sure he would like to have done every single last bit of body work on the car himself, but sometimes it isnt feasable.

Ya thats the main reason the car wasnt finished by me.....Im still working 60 hour weeks since weve picked up alot of huge clients and are getting more into the prototyping aspect with companies. Sorry but working 12-13 hours a day usually 6 or 7 days a week, drains the he11 out of me.

Monday, April 03, 2006 10:24 PM
Car is being trailered home Sat morning. If anyone is interested in anything EMAIL ME!!!

Found a bike, so I need to get rid of everything ASAP!!!

The hood will be going on eBay so if youre interested Ill be posting a link to the hood in the Org classifieds.

Monday, April 03, 2006 10:30 PM
I already gave you my offer for the car, meaning whatever is left over after people buy stuff off it and such.

-Seth

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search