Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 20 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:10 AM
well anyone need a roomie, mine bailed

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:12 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm stuck at work listening to it storm here. It's so dark it looks like night.
Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:46 AM
yea its thunder boomin

Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:46 AM
streetproe22 wrote:I hope some of you all will stop in at the local advance auto store by the hotel so i can see some of these sweet whips I always hear about. I have to close so I will be unable to attend

there will be people out till late lat late in the night, stop by after work.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:50 AM
and it dumped here in indy so it should be dumping in harrison soon lol

david, the hotel is right off the hotel in the middle of harrison, within walking distance of 20 fast food resteraunts and 10 gas stations lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:50 AM
sndsgood wrote:and it dumped here in indy so it should be dumping in harrison soon lol

david, the hotel is right off the hotel in the middle of harrison, within walking distance of 20 fast food resteraunts and 10 gas stations lol

Hotel is off the hotel? I thought it was off the highway.... *shrugs*

Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:53 AM
^^lololol

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:53 AM
you can practically see the highway from the window, well the rain has stopped still looks gloomy out but i guess thats better than 90 and sun beating down

Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:55 AM
Where's all the updates for those of us without the ability to show up this year?

After last year(my first bash) I was looking forward to this weekend since I got home.
Unfortunately my air ride system had a 3 month backorder from easy street so I won't be able to make it down as my car is sitting on jackstands in the garage.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:15 PM
Cant wait to see what you all bring to the bash this weekend!

Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:46 PM
well theres like 5 cars here now, im sure they will start to pour in , in the next few hours

Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:46 PM
I'm here!

Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:02 PM
Cars loaded in the trailer,I'm outta here. See everyone tomorrow afternoonish...

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:14 PM
Car is packed up and loaded, got to go to work until 4am and should be on the road at 10 and be there around noon.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:16 PM
Northeast caravan made it. Rooms aren't bad but staff is a bit confused. Ordered a smoking room got a non smoking one, have to smoke the hooka outside. Glad to be off the road..

Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:22 PM
I'm here!

JBO Veteran
Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:24 PM
IM NOT!!!!!

and you all suck much balls for it.....

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:32 PM
i has arrived

i see qbe's car, and rodimus's car and the ohio guys cars and my really dirty avalanche

Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:33 PM
hotel is off the hotel. see the holiday inn express 100 foot away. the hotel is off the hotel which is off the highway. geez listen to what im saying guys not what im typing.

well last ditch effort failed today. ben came over and we got the new fmu and fuel lines installed and a decent starting tune on it and took it around the block a couple times. was great off the line until it was time to shift, and well it didnt shift, then when you get out of the gas and try to get on it again the trans wasn't even moving the car till you got into the 3 grand range. felt like i had a manual. so its not going to make it as planned. i'll be out there tomorrow around 11 or 12 in the hhr ss

Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:38 PM
Jeffie you make me want to punch you in the face

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:41 PM
why the hate?

Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:07 PM
FOOK!

Apparently this Hotel has a "no open alcohol container" rule?

Or so I've heard.

Might get real interesting tonight...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:31 PM

JBO Veteran
Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:24 PM
WTF! noo boozin..gay as aids

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:32 PM
Rain.

No alcohol.

No Fetter's car.

No Joe.

Paul you're a douche.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:33 PM
you can just use a non alcoholic container

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search