Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 15 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Monday, June 15, 2009 6:38 AM
[quote=Vincent Morris
satch, he has to meet me to bring the brakes so im assuming he might make it monday. i mean.... he gave me brakes to give to you? do they look like the ones that just got on my car before the bash kidding, ill get them im sure and get them to you.

Dont make me beat you Vince

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Monday, June 15, 2009 6:49 AM
Boosted2point4 wrote:well the cav. isnt coming ill be there with the fiances sunfire..

Damn, that sux. I look forward to seeing it every year. I am sure the Sunfire looks better than my Cav on jackstands

David, you don't know how many dings I have on my left quater panel from baby strollers and car doors

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Monday, June 15, 2009 7:29 AM
Boosted2point4 wrote:well the cav. isnt coming ill be there with the fiances sunfire..

Damn, I was looking forward to seeing the car and seeing if ours had any chance at the track lol

Painting the car today!! lol Other than that and some practice runs at the track we are good to go!! The car is TUNED!! Still trying to figure out if we want to dyno on Saturday. We should be there around 12-1 on friday! See you all there!

Monday, June 15, 2009 7:36 AM
I WILL be there in my HHR. I'll have no time to work on the Z for a few weeks.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, June 15, 2009 7:38 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:I WILL be there in my HHR. I'll have no time to work on the Z for a few weeks.

Oh I'll have pulleys for you!!!!

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Monday, June 15, 2009 7:45 AM
Jmarks you better dyno I was looking forward to that!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, June 15, 2009 7:50 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:I WILL be there in my HHR. I'll have no time to work on the Z for a few weeks.

I will be there in my MDX. I will also have my oversized crank pulley with me if you want to look at it

Quote:

I look forward to seeing what his does tuned this year...

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Monday, June 15, 2009 9:25 AM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:Jmarks you better dyno I was looking forward to that!

I will take up a collection!!

Monday, June 15, 2009 10:54 AM
^^^ x2 i definitely want to see that thing on the dyno.

we got wade's car all put back together this weekend... running real good. no meth injection YET though. going to have to do a parking lot install at the bash for that!

so, ill be driving it and wade will be in his evo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 15, 2009 10:54 AM

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Monday, June 15, 2009 11:20 AM
Blwn LD9 wrote:
Quote:

It spins the tires.. Alot! This is a direct quote right after I pulled it off the dyno and he took it out on a test drive.... "I thought it was fast before, but now.... Now its just a beast!"

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, June 15, 2009 11:26 AM
I'll be there in a gay yellow cavalier

Monday, June 15, 2009 2:32 PM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:
Blwn LD9 wrote:
Quote:

It spins the tires.. Alot! This is a direct quote right after I pulled it off the dyno and he took it out on a test drive.... "I thought it was fast before, but now.... Now its just a beast!"

I'll stop by your parents house and drive the cav to the bash if you want

Monday, June 15, 2009 2:47 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:
Blwn LD9 wrote:
Quote:

I'll stop by your parents house and drive the cav to the bash if you want
That would be hard to do considering its here in STL with the wiring harness removed.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, June 15, 2009 2:50 PM
so what did it put down?

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Monday, June 15, 2009 2:55 PM
cav is fixxed and running of a reflash.
if anyone wants to tune my car, by all means..lol

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Monday, June 15, 2009 3:20 PM
435 i think?

Monday, June 15, 2009 4:30 PM
paul, i misses you.
anyopne know if joe is coming?

Built&Boosted moar

Monday, June 15, 2009 4:49 PM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:paul, i misses you.
anyopne know if joe is coming?

Joe will not be there this year.

Monday, June 15, 2009 5:16 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:435 i think?

437 whp on 17 psi. All thanks to RYAN!!!

but dont tell anybody.

We are going to the track for some tests on wed! Should be fun.

I will try and convince my brother to put it on the dyno. Maybe i should just not dyno mine and split the costs to make everyone happy!

Monday, June 15, 2009 8:39 PM
ok,cav is facked again.
i was moving it from shop to the garage five min down road when 2nd gear ended its life.
i hate this car, makes me want to off it even more.
i dont understand how people go so long not blowing these up!!

Built&Boosted moar

Monday, June 15, 2009 10:06 PM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:ok,cav is facked again.
i was moving it from shop to the garage five min down road when 2nd gear ended its life.

I swear you have the worse luck Matt.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!

Monday, June 15, 2009 10:15 PM
JoeyDaBomb wrote:
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:ok,cav is facked again.

I swear you have the worse luck Matt.

i know..lol
idk what is going on

Built&Boosted moar

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:34 AM
ryan, you think a silly little wiring harness will scare paul? have you seen the cars he had to rewire

brandon, looking forward to seeing you and finally you get to show the womans car haha, i think last year she said it was her turn haha.

david, we still love you, dents or no dents. if it makes you feel any better my dad was heading to a show 3 hours away, got rearended by his best friend at the stoplight to enter the show, entered the show, the judges had him explain the damage since they saw them parked next to each other and my dad still took home his class because of driving that far and it happening where it did. oh and we do still love you and think of the dent as wind deflection.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:14 AM
Vincent Morris wrote:
david, we still love you, dents or no dents. if it makes you feel any better my dad was heading to a show 3 hours away, got rearended by his best friend at the stoplight to enter the show, entered the show, the judges had him explain the damage since they saw them parked next to each other and my dad still took home his class because of driving that far and it happening where it did. oh and we do still love you and think of the dent as wind deflection.

Yes that does make me feel betta . Well after getting to see the car lastnight since its at my moms house the damage isn't too bad. I got all the scratches out, but there are two quarter size dents. So im happy. I was just mad because I thought paint would be missing on it.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:55 AM
They're actually letting me leave early Friday. So I'm gonna hit the road at 2. C'mon Friday!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search