winter boredome. - Page 3 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winter boredome.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 5:12 PM
~NiKki~ wrote:if you find anything like a dash from an 03+ sunfire and venting i want it!! pretty please!! lol just text me and yes im alive and i have pics becuase i washed it but by the time i got home it was durrrty again lol

At Bucks JY... not very likely, Amigo's... maybe havent been out there since early summer I think...

Cliff's on the other hand... He'd definitely have that haha, you could do a full interior swap... but he'd probably want 1000$ hahahah
But yeah, I'll catch him one of these days and give him the reality check.

Saturday, February 20, 2010 7:27 AM
it there a reson the email thing doesnt work anymore? i dont get any emails from j-body threads anymore...
Yea the place up here (Harrys) Charges out the ying yang for a dashpad...but i really wants one
ill prob have to drive up to etown this summer in my bf's truck so i can get a few things from the pick and pulls

Saturday, February 20, 2010 10:19 AM
Harry's gives you the shaft on everything. They charged me $70 for a Beretta grille and right hand mirror. The only good price I got from them was $75 a piece for alloys. I already have OE rims so I passed, but thinking back I should have taken them. They were the 16" lace wheels. I think they'd look pimpin' in bronze on the Corolla. Better than rockin' steelies at any rate.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Sunday, February 21, 2010 12:00 AM
I laughed at some integra guys I know haha.
I went to Amigo's JY in Clavet, I gotta convertible strut bar, 2 key fobs for my sisters Aztek, Third brake light, and a pontiac emblem for $42. It would have been cheaper at Bucks if they had it, but thats besides the point... anyways, they came in, asked the price for an Integra tail light just one, and the guy told em 75 each hahaha

Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:16 AM
I love dumb people, hahahahah.

going to the yard with Brian in 1 hour! wonder what I'm going to find while I'm there. . . .

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Sunday, February 21, 2010 2:30 PM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:I love dumb people, hahahahah.

going to the yard with Brian in 1 hour! wonder what I'm going to find while I'm there. . . .

Pics of the results are a must!

Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:15 PM
Xplicit wrote:
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:I love dumb people, hahahahah.

Pics of the results are a must!

x2

Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:23 PM
got pretty much nothing. could get a 03+ sunfire coupe rear if needed though. only driver tail light unfortunately.

Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:24 PM
and I got lifters out of a suburban for myself.

Sunday, February 21, 2010 7:56 PM
What are some good junkyards in Edmonton? I might be down for a day trip next summer, and my wife is making me buy stuff for myself if we do. That means visits to Warp1 and the junkyards.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, February 22, 2010 10:56 AM
The only thing that I got out of there were two headlight clips (big whoop). There only were only a total of 6 00+ cars there and all the shifter boots were gone! I need one for my '02 Fire.

Monday, February 22, 2010 1:15 PM
Brian E wrote:The only thing that I got out of there were two headlight clips (big whoop). There only were only a total of 6 00+ cars there and all the shifter boots were gone! I need one for my '02 Fire.

I'm guessing you are just looking for a boot that the clips aren't broken on right?!?

If so, and you still have yours, look inside the center console cause that's most likely where the tabs fell down into, once you find the broken ones, JB Weld them back on, I've done that with a couple different ones now, and that's worked the best. Otherwise you can enjoy the new (used) boot staying in place for a couple months, but sooner or later the sum bish will break the tabs, and you'll end up in the same place.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 7:20 AM
Yeah, that's exactly what happened. The bottom tab broke on mine. I'll look into that repair method though, thanks.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 1:10 PM
Brian E wrote:Yeah, that's exactly what happened. The bottom tab broke on mine. I'll look into that repair method though, thanks.

Yeah, like I said, I just look in the center console shifter area, and you can usually find the tab in there. Then just get some JB Weld, use enough at first to keep it on there and straight, and than reenforce the sum bish!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 4:52 PM
there is a couple 03+ sunfires at PNP edmonton, im going back tomorrow to get the dash assembly to convert my cavy real cheap too
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 5:59 PM
herbie hancock wrote:there is a couple 03+ sunfires at PNP edmonton, im going back tomorrow to get the dash assembly to convert my cavy real cheap too

lol you suck...thats what i want...too bad i dont have the funds to go up there and get them! lol let me know how much...i really badly want the dash pad and venting for my fire everytime i clean the vents i manage to break i piece of it lol cheap plastic @!#$ lol

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 7:03 PM
there was only one with an intact dash. and it's currently "missing" so I say good luck to you.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 10:38 PM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:there was only one with an intact dash. and it's currently "missing" so I say good luck to you.

You son of a!!!

Now, no one in the Mid west will ever get a sunfire dash!
Oh wait... did I mention this place I know called Cliffs hahaha, EFF, I still need to hit the place up again... oh well

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 11:20 PM
I didn't pick it up.

yet.

Thursday, February 25, 2010 12:03 PM
I wish anyone in this city of out of Edmonton the best of luck when it comes to getting parts for a 00+ J-Body. The first week they are in there, they give stripped down like a $5 hooker.
Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:12 PM
lol well i got mine today, i took out the entire dash, cluster, frame, etc, when i got it out i put it back together so it was all one piece, and they charged me $47.99 cuz i reassembled it before i left so they could only charge me for a complete dash hahaha

Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:58 AM
I didn't realize there were regional forums...

I'm from Moose Jaw! =D I didn't realize there was a yard full of j-body's in S'toon! OMG this makes me giddy! -

I just got my rims for my car... Moda MD7 - that and I'm digging my poor car out of a snow bank in my back yard, haha! I've been driving my truck all winter!

There's meets and stuff in Canada?

Omg, please forgive me for being naive - I really just had NO idea!

Saturday, February 27, 2010 2:23 PM
-sunnirae- wrote:I didn't realize there were regional forums...

I'm from Moose Jaw! =D I didn't realize there was a yard full of j-body's in S'toon! OMG this makes me giddy! -

I just got my rims for my car... Moda MD7 - that and I'm digging my poor car out of a snow bank in my back yard, haha! I've been driving my truck all winter!

There's meets and stuff in Canada?

Omg, please forgive me for being naive - I really just had NO idea!

Hahah,
yeah my car is stuck in my driveway, while I drive the neon with a HELLALEAK!

As for meets... we need to get one, and since I'm lazy, I'm saying it has to be in Saskatoon!

Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:09 PM
I'm thinking Medicine hat, that way, I'm not driving for ever and I have a place to stay after

Saturday, February 27, 2010 7:34 PM
I'm for S'toon too. I've got places to stay up there! LOL!

OMG this is SO exciting, as retarded as I'm sure I sound... To know that I'm not the only one in SK who thinks J-Body's are wicked cool. =] I have a buddy who has a '03 Supercharged Cavy too! =D

Oh, btw - I am a girl, lol, and yes, cars are my life - between my husband and I, we have 7. =]

YAY! You people have me super excited! LOL!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search