winter boredome. - Page 7 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winter boredome.
Friday, April 16, 2010 7:06 PM
was that dash pad in the trunk of a black sunfire? if so i pulled it off hahaha

Friday, April 16, 2010 7:28 PM
xtremepimpin wrote:was that dash pad in the trunk of a black sunfire? if so i pulled it off hahaha

nope but it was in the trunk it was a yellow fire did you steal all the house but left the dash?? weirdo lol jk

Friday, April 16, 2010 8:06 PM
haha nope i took the whole dash from another black one, i love the sunfire setup 100x better easy access for the stereo , and its nice since i swapped my entire interior since it was beige well im still hunting for leather seats front and back lol, but on a side note just got some rims for a steal of a deal

18"x7.5" adr design "victory" with nexen 3000 lexani rubber 225/40/zr18
and yes i am tinting it and installin 03 z24 side flairs on my next days off lol
Friday, April 16, 2010 8:08 PM
Looks good but need to get lowered

Friday, April 16, 2010 8:10 PM
lol i was thinkin 2" for summer than take em out for winter as thats why i got the car, but if i run drop shocks ill have to also get struts so im up in the air about it
Re: winter boredom.
Friday, April 16, 2010 8:12 PM
Yep. Gotta keep your eyes on the classifieds if you want to get a good deal.

Friday, April 16, 2010 8:15 PM
yeah forsure im always up for a good deal lol, so anyone got any other vehicles that they roll in for summer? i got this

pullin it out next weekend
Saturday, April 17, 2010 5:55 PM
what else is done to the S-dime?

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:31 PM
well it started as a ZQ8 than i installed the X kit on it, center shift console from a blazer, shaved tailgate, a bunch of exterior mods like you see, but the highlight of it is the LS engine swap, it has a 2002 5.3L from a silverado, true dual 2.5" exhaust with short tube headers for now, wideband tuned which made a world of difference for the massive cam it has http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CCA-54-457-11/ , custom made intake with K&N filter, removed the useless vaccum booster for a hydroboost setup from a astrovan, doing a set of ported 5.3 heads and LS6 intake with some other goodies later , but right now on a barely mild build shes pushin around 430ish to the crank which aint bad for say $2000 into the motor, heres the cardomain page for it http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2384657
Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:20 AM
@!#$in EH. 2WD I take it then?

I guess you know Jeff G also? lives down in medicine hat with a blue one on bags.

Sunday, April 18, 2010 6:25 PM
yeah i met him a couple times at minitruck meets, havent seen him in a while tho or even heard him on the forums, and yeah shes a 2wd i might bring it to the city on the weekend for a dyno run to work with some more wideband tuning

Monday, April 19, 2010 4:43 PM
I saw him on facebook a while back, but ya, I hardly hear from him too. he had it out couple nights ago doing deliveries for Pizza 73 down in the Hat. got him a $20 tip he claims, lol.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:33 AM
I'm just cruisin' around in my Avalanche for the summer, either that or my Ranger.

If anyone is out and about at any festivals, look for Irwin's Mini Donuts. I'll be there! Carless... But I'll be there!

Thursday, October 28, 2010 7:50 PM
dead thread is now alive.

changing Rad tomorrow after work! and I'm not even leaving the parking lot, hahahahahahahah.

Friday, October 29, 2010 8:20 AM
Woot woot! lol um just had to do $350 worth of work to my car not very impressed but its better now...now i just have to get a car starter...

Got my rear brakes service and adjusted, resurfaced drums, my wheel cylinder was leaking so i got that replaced and a new muffler strap..
thought i was gonna be ahead this month with bill surprise! stupid car..
can't wait to get a new vehicle eventually

Friday, October 29, 2010 3:46 PM
Upcoming work on the Ciera:

1. Throttle Body cleaning
2. Replace fuel filter
3. Seafoam the entire fuel system, crank, and intake.
4. Change all the spark plugs.
5. Fresh coolant and oil after the seafoam treatment is done.
Friday, October 29, 2010 11:01 PM
I've been cleaning my Z lately, since I can't get the parts I need for another week. I've been focusing on the areas that human hands have touched for the most part. I know the previous driver, and she had kids. Messy, rambunctious kids. Also shaving the badges some time this weekend. The great thing about this car is no matter what I do, I'll be able to sell it for more than what I paid for it, so I can do whatever I want.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Saturday, October 30, 2010 9:14 AM
yea the previous owner of mine had kids as well...gross..i had to rip all the seats out and clean it there where goldfish crackers froot loops and spilled something or other in the back seat but now its all clean well not really at this very moment ...but its clean on the outside parked pretty in my garage hee hee

love having a heated garage i don't need to scrape my car off in the winter and since the boi is gone sometimes and doesn't need his truck i get the garage woot woot!

Saturday, October 30, 2010 1:34 PM
Lucky! I have to park in the yard behind BJs where drunks are going to ask me if I'm a chef when I open the gate and throw empty cups at my car.

It turns out it pays to clean your car. While cleaning out the interior, I decided to take a look in the trunk (the key doesn't work for it because someone snapped the spare in half in it), I found the battery! The downside is that it is very wet. I dried off the outside, but I'm going to let it sit and dry out before I try hooking it up and firing up the car. If it doesn't work, I may be able to boost it with the Warthog.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Sunday, October 31, 2010 5:27 PM
well got the car back from the dyno:

94 octane and it yielded:

11psi = 400whp and 350wtq
25psi = 535whp and 481wtq

Sunday, October 31, 2010 8:16 PM
holy @!#$ Scott, that's AWESOME!!!!

I heard through the grapevine you were up here, should have let me or AJ know, lol.

Sunday, October 31, 2010 8:52 PM
LAFNGAS wrote:well got the car back from the dyno:

94 octane and it yielded:

11psi = 400whp and 350wtq
25psi = 535whp and 481wtq

Holy @!#$!

2010 Honda Fit LX
Thursday, November 04, 2010 10:27 PM
Tomorrow it starts...

2010 Honda Fit LX
Thursday, November 04, 2010 10:32 PM
Right now I'm working on a fully digital HVAC replacement in my Cavalier.

Hopefully I can get it working before the snow comes (again)

Friday, November 05, 2010 11:17 AM
Sweet jesus the stock exhaust on a V6 Z24 sounds MEAN. I could really use some lessons on driving stick, apparently.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search