Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean) - Page 19 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean)
Thursday, January 10, 2008 1:07 PM
Brandon, I will post pics up in about a week of the new glass black valve cover. Josh and Industrial Plating said about a week.

Thursday, January 10, 2008 1:12 PM
Nice!, I like the headlights a billion times better than the stock ones, even if they werent HID, just the black housing matches the car so well.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, January 10, 2008 1:14 PM
Thanks. I liked your beater too. Seems like a real nice car for what you paid!

yea and the snow is already melting

Thursday, January 10, 2008 1:15 PM
thanks!, the streets are already dry around here lol

Thursday, January 10, 2008 1:52 PM
just picked up a set of these for the new motor

Thursday, January 10, 2008 2:31 PM
Brandon - balance shaft deletes, yes?

so yeah im wanting to get my new rims powder coated gloss black and i had a buddy that did his stock srt-4 rims somewhere in omaha and they turned out pretty decent so id like to find that place... (he cant remember the name and moved 2000 miles away)

anybody know of such a place? and remember its got to be GOOD GOOD GREAT GREAT AWESOME AWESOME quality....

Thursday, January 10, 2008 2:31 PM
That the Balance shaft delete you were talking about?

lol, I bought one of those bolt on muffler tips from autozone this morning, and I had planned on cutting slits into my exhuast pipe so it wouldn't look retarded, will it did. So i took my dremel and completely cut the mounting bolts and washer brakects off of it. Took it down to mieneke, $20 they are gunna cut the pipe back like 4 inches, weld it on and then rehang my muffler hanger since it sits so low.

I was like wow, $20 for that sounds good. That's Next thursday at 3, the valve cover should be done by then and windows again tomorrow .

Thursday, January 10, 2008 2:39 PM
Brad, Trail Performance Coatings 72nd and Highway 370. It's like $100 rim. Big 20' x 8' x 8' oven.

They have a forum page on Nestreetscene.com

Thursday, January 10, 2008 2:40 PM
Thursday, January 10, 2008 2:41 PM
Wait... re-read that, Rims under 20" are $45 a piece

Thursday, January 10, 2008 4:28 PM
yes the BS delete is mine!, I decided to just pull the tranny and all, reseal the tranny and then next year I'll buy a nice clutch/LSD

Thursday, January 10, 2008 4:42 PM
Ive got my ARP's on the way with my wideband and gauge.... manifold was staarted on last friday so im assuming next week that it will be on its way back to me... im really excited. gauges will be ordered real soon too. i have the pan off but cant do crap til i get the head studs and manifold...

Thursday, January 10, 2008 7:04 PM
Steve W Thanks for the info that may come in real handy one day.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, January 10, 2008 7:20 PM
what's goin evrybody!? figured i havent posted in awhile. thought i stop in to see how things r goin. finally nice to see that brandon and vince r finally gettin along. thought that would never happen. well i decided that it finally has to to that point in time when i need to get a new ride. so saturday i'm driven down to kansas city to get a car hopefully i come back with it or i completely wasted my time driven down there. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LOW-MILES-WHITE-WRX-STi-C520991_W0QQitemZ290196899007QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290196899007 here's what i'm makin the drive for.
Thursday, January 10, 2008 7:49 PM
.... always a subaru. Why couldn't it be like a Legacy Turbo? lol. Good luck with it Joshua.

Thursday, January 10, 2008 8:16 PM
are you selling your bike Josh?

Thursday, January 10, 2008 10:53 PM
hey steve have you came up with some kind of idea on what the projectors would run me? hell i could probably install myself but the sheilds would be where i would run into problems as i havent ever really messed with fiberglass all that much... and anybody work tomorrow i wouldnt mind meetin a few other jbod's sometime tomorrow as im off and what not.. whoo hooo.... also thanks steve for the link i found a set of 16 inch adr's that i might buy off ebay and take them over there as i want some black rims on my silver fire would definately look sex =o) anywho hit me up if any of yall wanna chill.....
Friday, January 11, 2008 10:30 AM
Joshua Watson
Thanks again for letting me ride the rocket. I might be selling my raptor 700 to buy another rocket.

Friday, January 11, 2008 1:16 PM
haha yeah always a subaru. i have always been a huge fan. but never been abe to afford one. i thought about buying a legacy gt. they look really sick. but a white sti is pretty rare color to come buy and their is something about them that intrigues me.
Friday, January 11, 2008 1:18 PM
no i'm keepin the bike. trading in the cavy for a subie.
Friday, January 11, 2008 1:21 PM
hey netime wade. sweet an hopefuly that goes well for ya. maybe this summer if you come back down here we can do some ridin or w/e. if plans don't fall through you could always ride mine again if u wanted.

Friday, January 11, 2008 1:57 PM
Not that anyone cares......

My windows are now tinted.

Friday, January 11, 2008 1:58 PM
Hell ya I am down. You ride dirt stuff to or just street.

Friday, January 11, 2008 3:04 PM
Hey Brandon, those look like sleeves for the built motor. Am I correct or is it all part of the balance shaft delete?

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Friday, January 11, 2008 3:11 PM
YAY just got my manifold and turbo housing back from jet hot. new pics are up in page 7 of my photos and media post. im excited

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search