winnipeg post them pics - Page 19 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: winnipeg post them pics
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 5:43 AM
Steve, want to install some Koni Yellows for me, however I'll need you to provide me with the Koni's, might be a minor setback, I know, but I hear your the man for the job. On a serious note, I may have a B&M in the next two weeks (I hope my letter got to santa) that I wouldn't mind having a helping hand with...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:30 PM
Stupid Downtown People, Tried to Steal my Subs and amps from my car yesterday. All they managed is to f-up my drivers seat, cut my alarm wiring, and f-up my trunk. Now I gotta get it fixed. Merry Chistmas to me
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 12:45 AM
haha u kno whats funny, my moms van got broken into while she was downtown(i dunno the roller sk8ing place behind that mcnaught dealership on portage) for my little sisters birthday and when she came outside she saw they took only her safeway bags and my lil sisters bday cake, how @!#$ heartless is that for ya... @!#$ winnipeg

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:27 AM
it took my car being parked out in the garden city parking lot 15-20 mins for sombody to break in, cut my - wire, and tried to steal @!#$.... wich they couldnt so they took my faceplate, and slashed up the interior

stupid @!#$s!

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 10:31 AM
mmm GOULET...

that is all I have to say...
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:55 PM
OK, I figured I could keep this thread alive with a new mod.. or update. or.. whatever:

mmm, aeromotive adjustable FPR. 30-70psi

thanks

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:51 PM
pretty cool Stevefire! Yeah I really don't think this thread will pick up till summer. But in the mean time I shall have my GC coilover pretty soon, 1quickj is buying them for me as my birthday/xmas gift, which I think that is very nice of him, but then on the other hand I did pay 450$ for his tint a couple years back, but still I'm very happy with my present!!!!
Saturday, December 24, 2005 7:12 AM
wish I got ground control's for christmas! I'll settle for socks

Saturday, December 24, 2005 8:45 AM
LOL well its more my birthday gift then anything, but since its so close to xmas and the coilover are kinda pricey I said it would be fine for both. So all I need now is to save up enuogh to buy my rims and tires, then I'll be all set for summer!!!
Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:24 AM
Update on car:

told mpi i want best case scenario, i want $8500, prolly wont happen, but gotta start somplace

i need a car dammit so many parts, such a lack of a car

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Saturday, December 24, 2005 12:46 PM

someday my girl someday

Saturday, December 24, 2005 6:32 PM
here's a photo montage I threw together this afternoon.. just a bunch of pictures I took during the course of the year:

http://rapidshare.de/files/9778971/AYearInReview05.MPG.html

thanks to everyone who's helped me so far.

Saturday, December 24, 2005 9:11 PM
Very nice, now you should try making one with all the Winnipeg J's, that would be hot!
Saturday, December 24, 2005 10:00 PM
if I had pictures of every jbody in winnipeg, I think it'd be about a month long

haha I know what you mean, but I dont have pictures of everyones car.

Saturday, December 24, 2005 10:51 PM
Well most of us have our pics posted on this thread, and the rest you can find on the car domain sites I think almost all of us have one.
Sunday, December 25, 2005 12:14 PM
z22sTyLeS wrote:Update on car:

told mpi i want best case scenario, i want $8500, prolly wont happen, but gotta start somplace

i need a car dammit so many parts, such a lack of a car
holy hell, 8500 for a Z22 lol. hope you get that but eh thats alot for a z22 lol.

Juiced Towncar
Sunday, December 25, 2005 5:12 PM
nice vid stevefire... u still up for the install of the struts im getting? they aint yellows there gonna be d-specs so the install will be even easier... i'm still willing to pay whatever u want + beer if u wish... but i dont think that i wanna help put em in, i dont trust myself.... anyways that wont be for while, just wanted to make sure u still rembered i asked... haha...

Sunday, December 25, 2005 8:46 PM
Suspension installs are no problem at all. For as little time they take, I dont need a whole hell of a lot of notice. So get in touch with me a week or 2 before you want them done, and we can agree on something.

Glad you liked the video, I wish I had a few Dyno clips to throw up there, but alas my project wasn't quite done for this year.

Its great cause I have more time to buy even more @!#$..

Sunday, December 25, 2005 11:05 PM
alrite thanks man... so will the turbo be on there for next summer? this summer should be good, i cant wait to drive my car again... it sucks walking...

Sunday, December 25, 2005 11:33 PM
yep, barring a major catastrophe or something, the car should be completely tuned and ready for the summer season I'll get PLENTY of passes at gimli ooooh baby.. got my laptop all ready to giver...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 9:23 AM
steve i can't wait to see what that mofo's going to do

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Saturday, December 31, 2005 9:24 PM
Happy New Years Everyone! about half hour to go! wooo!

Saturday, December 31, 2005 10:38 PM
WOOO HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sunday, January 01, 2006 1:36 PM
DaBlackZ wrote:

someday my girl someday

Those wheels are awesome, what are they??
Thursday, January 05, 2006 1:05 PM
^^^they are Tenzo Mean 6's...

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search