winnipeg post them pics - Page 15 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: winnipeg post them pics
Monday, September 19, 2005 10:45 PM
lol, i cant belive you took that at the sisler parking lot LOL thats my old high school

the rims are too much for me IMO, but lookin' good

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:15 PM
2hot4u wrote:IAs far as the car wash goes I need crazy pressure or else the car doesn't get clean

There's no other car wash better than using your hands. My hands, vs a pressure washer - I will murder the pressure washer, lol. It's just I prefer washing it with my hands, I feel the paint is safe that way.

http://www.randybaluca.com
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:15 PM
Yeah I wash mine by hand also, every sunday, it takes me 5 to 6 hours to make it perfect, thats washing underneath the car and all. i also rinse the car off with filterd water and wash it with Zymol auto wash soap, genuine sheepskin mit to wash and microfiber towels to dry, i told her to wash it by hand but she has never tried it yet, I hate washing my car its such a pain in the ass, it takes to long and its stressfull and really hard on my arms, legs and knees, thats one thing im looking forward to winter for, i dont have to wash it

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:51 PM
i can't see this helping our relation any more, but....
5 to 6 hours!! on a car...
people spend 10 minutes washing their cars and they look just as clean.
kinda pathetic, but that's my opinion.
the price you pay to be perfect though, eh.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:29 PM
wheres everyone getting these microfiber towels? do they not scratch ur car or what? my cars all scratched up from my @!#$ chamoi(i cant spell)

-------------
Now Blazing: Black Domina
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:11 PM
Captaincarnage, you can buy microfiber towels at Canadian tire, thats where I bought mine, and believe when I say they will not leave a single scratch on the car.

oSoLow, don't even get me started on you I perfer to be friends with everyone, and have everyone like me but holy *%@# I've been reading your posted and no wonder nobody likes you, who cares if someone takes 5 hours to wash a car at least 1quickj takes pride in his car and what he does, I guess your one of those guys who take 10 minutes to wash your car and trust me thats probably why your car is such a piece and your selling it. If you ask me your pretty pathetic yourself, but thats just my opinion.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:34 PM
Take my opinion for what's it worth.
Excuse me for trying to bring your "man" back down to reality. I've been in his shoes, saying the same @!#$ he did.... and let me tell ya, it got me where I am today.
Sorry if I'd rather help him out now, bring down his ego, rather than seeing him in my shoes down the road.

It's funny how you both keep sayin you hate my car, when deep down inside you love it.
This is fact. Deny it all you want.
FYI, I don't believe I've said I didnt' like your bf's car. Ever consider the fact that maybe I do?
Your attitudes stink about as much as mine.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:37 PM
and like i said before,
just be happy i'm not finishing it.
i've got a room full of parts and enough money to make your sunfires look silly.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:48 PM
Just for the record I've never said anything bad about your car till now, and I really think someone needs to bring down your ego, trust me when I say neither of us love your car. And as far as my man goes he is perfectly in tune with reality, and he'll never end up in your shoes, you two are nothing a like. Also your money will never make my Sunfire look silly, I'd have to say with my paint job alone it makes your cavy look silly!
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:59 PM
...... haha, typical response.
you win.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 9:49 PM
all i'm going to say is bondo bitch

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Thursday, September 22, 2005 8:28 PM
This is turning out to be a Jerry Springer Special around here. Now I see why I try and stay outta the scene and do my own thing. It's not that I'm being rude when I don't show up to so called "meets", it's just that this is what it turns into. Keep your mouth shut and nothing will become of it. Your all young and have lotsa growing up to do. I'm sure all your cars are awesome in there own unique way, none of us are exactly alike and so shouldn't the cars. I don't think that my car is the "@!#$" and I could give a @!#$ about what others think of it as. I'll spend and do whatever I like to it, and that's the way it should be!

Just my .02
Friday, September 23, 2005 4:58 AM
Just to let you guys know I foud the link to the Manitoba Highway Traffic Act.

Manitoba Highway Traffic Act
Friday, September 23, 2005 1:19 PM
2hot4u-thank u very much... i'll be stopping by canadian tire sometime soon to pick em up...

-------------
Friday, September 23, 2005 3:08 PM
captaincarnage, no problem, I'm sure you'll be very happy with the quality of the microfiber towels !
Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:17 PM
Question who here is winter driving there car??? At first I thought I was going to but I'm really having 2nd thoughts I'm not sure what to do now, one hand I want a car to drive and on the other hand I don't want my car looking like $#!%? What are you guys doing for the winter???
Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:37 PM
i drove my car last winter during that crazy snow storm, actually i had to drive it to work then drive it around at work... almost got stuck on my way, and when my mom finally brought me her van to use she ended up getting it stuck down the street from my work
but two truckers helped her push it out, she told me they were like, uh this is your car? haha

this year i have a garage, and i bearly drive my Z as is so mine will not be driven this winter.

-------------
Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:53 PM
Party Kev:

guess who's a fan of your 'fire

saw it at gimli, and took some pics.

I was hoping you'd see me doing that and come over to say hi.

great looking fire man, I think you were the first or second modded J I ever saw.

cheers to that

Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:59 PM
Mr. Orr was at the track too:

Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:42 PM
Nice pics Steve!

As for the question about whether or not to winter drive their car, it's just a J-body. If you've got crazy bodywork done, then that's another issue, but no matter what wear-and-tear winter damage occours, it's never more than a deductable away from being good as new again. I've winter driven my car 4 years now, and get some good winter tires, it will be fine. The bumpers have taken a beating, but never anything MPI couldn't make right.

15.3 @ 89.97mph, 14's on the way?

For Sale:
Getrag '00-'02 2.4 8000kms $800
Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:02 PM
Its not my bumpers that I'm worried about its my custom paint job that I'm worried about, I'm scared if I drive it in winter come spring it will look like crap. And yeah it might be just a Jbody but its my Jbody that I've already invested big bucks into. So you see thats why I'm not sure what I want to do?

Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:07 PM
i plan on buying a winter car and storing mine, and doing some work to it over winter. lets hope that still happens

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Monday, October 03, 2005 7:05 PM
Well today is 1QUICKJ's birthday, and me being the best wife ever I got his favorite cake (ice cream) with his car put on it! But for the car to look good on the cake they had to make it in blue not black, but I still think t looks pretty good what do you guys think?

Monday, October 03, 2005 7:22 PM
sweet
Monday, October 03, 2005 8:29 PM
haha thats pretty cool, nice cake ! happy birthday !

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search