winnipeg post them pics - Page 17 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: winnipeg post them pics
Sunday, October 23, 2005 11:44 PM
Umm, i drove a 2 99 z24 'verts and well they were both cool to drive and all, but i swear id have to chop my balls off to own one (unless i found one that came 5-spd from factory)

i'm seriously looking at a 01 z24 right now

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:10 PM
Awesome my front bumper just got painted today!!!!!! And for free!!!!!! I'm so happy So what's new with all you Winnipeg J's??
Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:08 PM
all my engine machining is done, I just have to figure out whats going on with my standalone, and I should be boosted come summertime next year.

yeah..

I've decided to do a top feed conversion and use real injectors instead of my crappy assed ones. Also going to be using an Aeromotive adjustable FPR (I just have to pay off my mastercard first)

I have 150pph injectors coming to me, I hope I can idle the car with them sumbishes...

Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:43 PM
^^^^ That's gonna be pretty sweet I can't wait to see it when all is said and done! ^^^^
Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:57 PM
well i can't seem to find any good z24's in this city (and beyond)

Sofar, i've narrowed it down:

2000+ Cavalier z24
5-spd
Pwr Sunroof
Graphite/Red Interior
<100k kms

+/- 8k cheaper is better

Thats my criteria for my next car

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:45 PM
well it's been a while since i posted in here, I totally forgot about the org... sad to say but computer got wiped and so i lost all my fav. and links and stuff... other than heights, I've been keeping myself busy on Jspeed.ca...

so anyway, I've kept tabs on most things, lol but whats up all. I just ran into 2hot4u and 1quickJ at 7-11, and i decided to come on here. you two should add me to your msn or send me a e-mail, not sure how often I'll be checking this out, but say hi, the new e-mail is roger_sigurdur@shaw.ca

ttyl guys, and thanks again Steve for doing the front struts on my buddies 94 cavy. oh and nice seeing you too Jason, lol.

Friday, November 11, 2005 1:27 PM
hey roger, I really like the new sig, its wicked

I finally added you to msn with the new addy

Sunday, November 13, 2005 1:59 AM
i miss my car already, its gonna be along winter... but atleast i should have afew new things done for next summer... that is if i can mange to save any cash...

-------------
Now Blazing: Black Domina
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:42 PM
Wow that snow fall sure was a wicked surprise , my car is under at least 3 feet of snow, I still have to put it in storage, I was planning on parking it after the first snow fall which is usually a light layer of snow so you plenty of time to wash it and get it ready to park it, but no instead we got a storm for the fist snow fall and I still have to dig my car out, wash it and park it, and it gets worse I'm unbelievably sick so none of that will be happening for a while Winter Sucks
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 8:00 PM
Winter may suck, but winter tires rock! I had a blast today while everyone around me was spinning and sliding, definitely worth the $$ in this city.

15.3 @ 89.97mph, 14's on the way?

For Sale:
Getrag '00-'02 2.4 8000kms $800
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:04 PM
I hate snow.

got stuck on the way to work today, and had 3 people drive around me without helping. Then another 3 cars pull up behind me and start honking.

wow, the ignorance in this city astounds me.

finally one guy gets out of his car to push. by the 3rd push I was out... can you imagine how much quicker I'd be on the move if they didn't stop and honk at me?

@!#$ you winnipeg

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:34 PM
Tell me about it Steve, i had an egg thrown at my car a week ago and ate some paint off, now in spring i can look forward to forking out money for the repair some @!#$ cost me

Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:40 AM
i hate vandalism, kinda happy i have no car to drive through this snow. but damn i'm still having a hell of a time finding my future zed.... arg

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Thursday, November 17, 2005 1:34 PM
ill help u out Z22styles, dont buy another cavy... waste of money, buy a honda just get it over with... become another victim to the mighty H.... you know u wanna blend in with the other 87324837248732483248723894732847238748923748327482347X12143343434million others out there.

i'm only kidding of course, i'm bored...
Thursday, November 17, 2005 1:43 PM
hows it going guys, i havent came on here in awhile, realized i got no cash for modding and all u guys cars are just teasing so its best to stay away then spend $$ i dont ahve anyways ya that snow fall was hardcore, i just moved into my own apartment a few monthes ago...never thought to buy a shovel till then took me a few hours to dig out my car just to reverse and get stuck, luckey i got a 5spd so i rocked it out but 2ft later i get stuck again so i had to shovel out 2 tracks for my tires ahah it sucked, but anyways ive never seen ne of ure guys cavs or fires around, ive seen that rogers sunbird around may times in windsor park but toehr then that u guys are all ghosts...or maybe idont get out enough...ahah anyways take care! oh anyone wanna buy a 92 z24 parts car?? its 5 spd good engine and tranny comon! lol
Friday, November 18, 2005 9:01 PM
stevefire- I thought you were parking your car for the winter? And I totally agree about Winnipegers they can be very rude! Friendly Manitoba??????

z22sTyLeS - sorry to hear you've had no luck, maybe you should start look at Sunfires!

I'm only going to be driving my car for a few more days but holy crap has it already taken a kickin, I hate snow!
Friday, November 18, 2005 11:23 PM
If things go to plan I'll be parking it next year. If I had a winter car to drive I would have already parked the 'fire.

unfortunately my money's being eaten up by the project

thank god this snow is melting at least on the streets

Sunday, November 20, 2005 1:23 PM
god with the way the streets are, i'm kinda happy my cavy's not being driven, damn how low i was it'd be hitting on everything...

oh well

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Monday, November 21, 2005 3:57 PM
wow didnt think this thread would still be alive..... I miss my cav. The winter cav sucks!!
Monday, November 21, 2005 6:49 PM
Of course this thread is still alive Winnipeg J's ROCK! I think we're the first people on J-Body to keep up a thread like this! Anyways I know what you mean I parked my car yesterday and I miss it already, but at least it will be out in April with rims and koni's! And no damage from the harsh winter.
Monday, November 21, 2005 8:58 PM
I might have a line on a 2002 Cavalier z24, silver, 67k kms, loaded, 5-spd, for $9600, its a little more than what i want to spend, if they go down to 8700-8800, i'll be all over that like a fat kid loves cake!

@!#$ i need a car!

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Monday, November 21, 2005 9:39 PM
2hot4u wrote:Of course this thread is still alive Winnipeg J's ROCK! I think we're the first people on J-Body to keep up a thread like this! Anyways I know what you mean I parked my car yesterday and I miss it already, but at least it will be out in April with rims and koni's! And no damage from the harsh winter.

I parked my car a month ago, and mine will come out again april 12th. Mine's in my garage up on logs. It sucks! My winter car is a 4dr auto, I miss my standard!!!!!
But at least my car will survive the winter
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 4:41 PM
Jenny wrote:
2hot4u wrote:Of course this thread is still alive Winnipeg J's ROCK! I think we're the first people on J-Body to keep up a thread like this! Anyways I know what you mean I parked my car yesterday and I miss it already, but at least it will be out in April with rims and koni's! And no damage from the harsh winter.

I parked my car a month ago, and mine will come out again april 12th. Mine's in my garage up on logs. It sucks! My winter car is a 4dr auto, I miss my standard!!!!!

Yeah I so know what you mean I'm driving a 95' Ford Contour, 4dr auto, for the winter and every time I get in I'm like where's my clutch? Then I'm like oh yeah its not my Sunfire I think mine will come out around April 12th as well but thats only because thats when the storage insurance is up, so I'll just switch it back then!
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:57 PM
2hot4u wrote:
Jenny wrote:

Yeah I so know what you mean I'm driving a 95' Ford Contour, 4dr auto, for the winter and every time I get in I'm like where's my clutch? Then I'm like oh yeah its not my Sunfire I think mine will come out around April 12th as well but thats only because thats when the storage insurance is up, so I'll just switch it back then!

Mine's april 12th because thats when I renew my insurance for the year. LOL. I hear ya on the clutch thing..... I was even as stupid to slam on the brakes the 1st time I drove my winter cav, thinking it was a clutch, but hey I know the seatbelts lock now

least my cav and my winter car drive similar both cavalier's just different years
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:57 AM
heheh, i had a rental neon, and the first thing i did was slam on the brakes with my left foot lol, scared the @!#$ outta everybody in the car too LOL including me!

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search