winnipeg j-bodies - Page 7 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winnipeg j-bodies
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 3:59 PM
its kinda scarey and reassuring you know that lol

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 4:17 PM
I see it enough at work, thats usually what people come back with :S

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:10 PM
hahaha poor Garrett, nothing like getting your daily dosage of STI ... but you are now my hero.

But I dont want to have to test that out... haha condoms were created for a reason and I'll stick to that...haha

~Queen Bee~
Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:19 AM
Jenny wrote:hahaha poor Garrett, nothing like getting your daily dosage of STI ... but you are now my hero.

But I dont want to have to test that out... haha condoms were created for a reason and I'll stick to that...haha

What do Subarus have to do with this Jenny? STI lol, I think you meant STD roflmfao.
As for you Justin, good luck with the build! If you are going to be around your place this weekend I'll give you a shout and maybe bring you some Timmy's for the win.

Rob

PS: Jenny = Post Whore Queen
Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:40 AM
4xfire _ wrote:
Jenny wrote:hahaha poor Garrett, nothing like getting your daily dosage of STI ... but you are now my hero.

What do Subarus have to do with this Jenny? STI lol, I think you meant STD roflmfao.
As for you Justin, good luck with the build! If you are going to be around your place this weekend I'll give you a shout and maybe bring you some Timmy's for the win.

Rob

PS: Jenny = Post Whore Queen

Rob, Rob, Rob.....STI is the new acronym for STD...where have you been? (sexually transmitted infection) DUH

hehehe its ok that you're out of the loop, you're forgiven.

and yes I am the post whore Queen...hello the tattoo remember...hahahaha

~Queen Bee~
Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:53 AM
^^ thank you, kinda the same as the MVA is now a MVC

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:04 AM
ge_forcez22 wrote:^^ thank you, kinda the same as the MVA is now a MVC

np Mr.Garrett I'm just smart like that lol

~Queen Bee~
Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:27 AM
Oh, I understand now Jenny, I'm just old thats all. Thanks for enlightening me. Layta......

Rob
Thursday, April 05, 2007 6:52 PM
wow, totally off topic

Thursday, April 05, 2007 7:01 PM
not sure this thread has a topic, lol

Thursday, April 05, 2007 7:20 PM
Rob, yeah i should be home prettymuch all weekend, will be working on my cav a good but but just give me a shout if ya wanna swing by or something.

and this thread has no damn topic lol!

Saturday, April 07, 2007 12:00 PM
@!#$ i wish it would warm up already.. and theyd fix the @!#$in pot holes, my streets terrible the whole way down from silver to ellice is @!#$in pot holes... my rims wouldnt hack that

----------

http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com
Saturday, April 07, 2007 12:57 PM
potholes are hardcore anoying this spring. ive had to get my exhaust rewelded twice. originally done by extreme, then fixed twice by minute muffler on pembina
Saturday, April 07, 2007 3:47 PM
that @!#$in sucks balls man... but on the plus side i got my alpine cd player installed today and wow im never ever doing that again, i just dont get it my old 96 Z was easy to install the deck i even swaped it out TWICE and it took maybe 5 minutes, this one took an hour and a @!#$in half just to get the stock deck out.. i @!#$in hate my 97...

----------

http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com
Saturday, April 07, 2007 5:17 PM
I dug out my paint guns today, cleaned up the old SATA RP Digital getting ready for the 6am journey out to the shop tomorrow, do a quick cleanup of the booth and then hopefully have the first coat finished by 10am

I also did an oil change on the curse today, only 3months late LMFAO

Saturday, April 07, 2007 5:40 PM
hey all, im not in winnipeg, and heck, im not sure what im running for hp, but im sittin here with a built 98 Z24 and im debating on weather or not to boost or juice.... im prepping for paint as we speak(letting the body filler for my gas tank hole dry). but im hoping to get out that way this summer to see what my car has...by the way, im all the way out in souris
Saturday, April 07, 2007 6:30 PM
Evan Poncsak wrote:hey all, im not in winnipeg, and heck, im not sure what im running for hp, but im sittin here with a built 98 Z24 and im debating on weather or not to boost or juice.... im prepping for paint as we speak(letting the body filler for my gas tank hole dry). but im hoping to get out that way this summer to see what my car has...by the way, im all the way out in souris

I knew I didnt recognize your name. Well welcome!

I've hit a gazillion potholes in my car with my rims, so far so good!

Shane: you had to fix the exhaust again?!?! Damn!

Justin: Call me and let me know how everythings coming along, I'll be at home bored senseless

I really need to get my amp and sub in....

~Queen Bee~
Sunday, April 08, 2007 12:23 PM
wow this is messed up.I could have sworn i read this a few days ago. hmm

Juiced Towncar
Sunday, April 08, 2007 2:21 PM
LOL, The cav is coming along alright i guess, kind of disappointed i didn't lay paint this weekend, but i got some awesome progress made and the only thing i have to do now is basically give it a quick wipe down and start spraying saying i did all the cleaning in the booth today (nothing like 5hrs of cleaning, vacuuming, washing, etc) Shes all ready all the fab work that requires welding/cutting/fabrication where it could affect the paint is done, the IRS is all set up and the strut tower bars are welded in place, the rear tire well in the trunk is cut out, sheet of steel welded in so its all flat now, did an X brace under the car and bent some 1.5" OD .100" thick tubing down to brace the rear towers, The rockers are boxed with the stock steel frame on the car to make it alittle more rigid.

Sunday, April 08, 2007 2:31 PM
Justin_Inc wrote:LOL, The cav is coming along alright i guess, kind of disappointed i didn't lay paint this weekend, but i got some awesome progress made and the only thing i have to do now is basically give it a quick wipe down and start spraying saying i did all the cleaning in the booth today (nothing like 5hrs of cleaning, vacuuming, washing, etc) Shes all ready all the fab work that requires welding/cutting/fabrication where it could affect the paint is done, the IRS is all set up and the strut tower bars are welded in place, the rear tire well in the trunk is cut out, sheet of steel welded in so its all flat now, did an X brace under the car and bent some 1.5" OD .100" thick tubing down to brace the rear towers, The rockers are boxed with the stock steel frame on the car to make it alittle more rigid.
arent the rear towers on the rear wheel wells? kind of contradicts itself non?

Juiced Towncar
Sunday, April 08, 2007 5:03 PM
lmfao, the spare tire well in the trunk is cut out sorry i'm still tired as hell, only 10hrs of sleep in the past 4days...

Sunday, April 08, 2007 6:35 PM
ahhh, i was wondering what the heck kind of McGyver'in you did lol :p

Juiced Towncar
Sunday, April 08, 2007 11:35 PM
Benz88 wrote:wow this is messed up.I could have sworn i read this a few days ago. hmm

yeah I've been post whoring

~Queen Bee~
Monday, April 09, 2007 10:09 AM
possible RIP to Ian's old Sunfire GT

didnt last that long eh?

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Monday, April 09, 2007 5:47 PM
BlkCav wrote:possible RIP to Ian's old Sunfire GT

didnt last that long eh?

nope but what can you do, its cases like this that made my decision to never sell a vehicle locally, always sell it to someone out of province imo that way you don't have to see it all the time and you don't always hear what happens to it.

Start New Topic Advanced Search