winnipeg j-bodies - Page 11 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winnipeg j-bodies
Saturday, April 28, 2007 8:42 PM
Jenny wrote:
Wht Cav wrote:
Quote:

lol, wow....

I'm almost always out on Sunday, not really "cruising" though, more or less just sit around have coffee/bonfire and take the odd drive up/down portage.. I'd be out driving alittle more if i had my car done though.

Look for a red 93 Corsica onrims and "Chevrolet Cursica" on the trunk lid for decaling lol.

soooo...... your the guy that owns that car, you drive like you own the road or something. and btw, thank you coz i almost crashed coz you went pass by me speeding and just cut me off coz your racing with another car. No wonder other j-body owners in the city gets bad reputation, its the because of the people like you.

ummm are you sure you have the right person, cuz I'm with Justin every weekend almost and everytime I see him drive he's going speed limit?!

yeah, corsica with 00-02 Z24 rims. i saw him 2 times, first was when he was racing with a dodge magnum down main street near kildonan park then he turned at that chief perguis(?sp) highway thing. then the other was at portage when he cut me off. And he always make the car jump in a light when it turns green. Im pretty sure its him.

Saturday, April 28, 2007 9:29 PM
just seems odd, he's always literally cruising when I'm around. But I mean it could have been.

~Queen Bee~
Saturday, April 28, 2007 10:04 PM
i've seen him race and speed a few times. im pretty sure we're all guilty of speeding at one point in time.

Juiced Towncar
Saturday, April 28, 2007 10:23 PM
Benz88 wrote:i've seen him race and speed a few times. im pretty sure we're all guilty of speeding at one point in time.

true that. but i dont do it , im scared of cops...
Saturday, April 28, 2007 11:31 PM
lmfao, sorry if i cut ya off or anything but come on RACING in a @!#$ 2.2L powered 3spd corsica that is stock? LMFAO HAHAHA yeah right man!

and yeah sounds like you've seen me saying i live on Henderson, but i don't believe that i've cut you off and almost made you crash while "racing" and tearing it up in a stock corsica, but to each they're own i guess!

Saturday, April 28, 2007 11:34 PM
oh and to you Luke, that was over 2yrs ago man so you really don't have a clue.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 12:12 AM
jennys going to be doing 15 in a a 50 zone with her new bodykit..NOOO speeding for jenny haha
Sunday, April 29, 2007 5:38 AM
Shane Ends wrote:jennys going to be doing 15 in a a 50 zone with her new bodykit..NOOO speeding for jenny haha

There is soooo much truth to that, though everytime I was speeding in wpg I got ticketed anyway.

~Queen Bee~
Sunday, April 29, 2007 8:08 AM
Justin_Inc wrote:lmfao, sorry if i cut ya off or anything but come on RACING in a @!#$ 2.2L powered 3spd corsica that is stock? LMFAO HAHAHA yeah right man!

and yeah sounds like you've seen me saying i live on Henderson, but i don't believe that i've cut you off and almost made you crash while "racing" and tearing it up in a stock corsica, but to each they're own i guess!

i didnt know you live in henderson, its not only me that saw you. My friends was with me when that happened. I dont know if you remember, i was on a 97 white cavalier with 00-02 z24 rims..
Sunday, April 29, 2007 8:47 AM
Wht Cav wrote:
Justin_Inc wrote:lmfao, sorry if i cut ya off or anything but come on RACING in a @!#$ 2.2L powered 3spd corsica that is stock? LMFAO HAHAHA yeah right man!

i didnt know you live in henderson, its not only me that saw you. My friends was with me when that happened. I dont know if you remember, i was on a 97 white cavalier with 00-02 z24 rims..

heh, then @!#$ honk at me and flip me off LOL! Anyways sorry if i did cut ya off, sometimes @!#$ just happens though and i'm sure you know that lol..

So whats everyone else up to this fine weekend?

Sunday, April 29, 2007 8:56 AM
Justin_Inc wrote:
Wht Cav wrote:

heh, then @!#$ honk at me and flip me off LOL! Anyways sorry if i did cut ya off, sometimes @!#$ just happens though and i'm sure you know that lol..

So whats everyone else up to this fine weekend?

haha, i would if my horn was working... its all good, just watch out for me next time and dont cut me off again! haha. Anyways, where do j-body owners hang out during sunday night?

Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:22 AM
well, the "meet" spot used to be at the Zoo parking lot in Ass park, not sure where it is anymore saying not too many peeps come out lol. Tonight a few of us will be having a bonfire at Ass Park around 9pm or so.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:51 AM
ohh... i think i saw you guys on the 15th, we went pass ass park saw an eclipse and 2 celica's? and a NICE sunfire (03-05?) with gauges. Was that you guys?
Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:53 AM
its not called racing wht cav its called a rally!!!!! VROOOMMMMMM lmao
Sunday, April 29, 2007 11:03 AM
Wht Cav wrote:ohh... i think i saw you guys on the 15th, we went pass ass park saw an eclipse and 2 celica's? and a NICE sunfire (03-05?) with gauges. Was that you guys?

yes that was us. Not sure if the rx7 and truck were there yet? Then my cav will be out in a few weeks (hopefully) and Justins in June I hope.

~Queen Bee~
Sunday, April 29, 2007 11:31 AM
yeah, next time stop by and say hi lol...

Sunday, April 29, 2007 11:43 AM
Justin_Inc wrote:yeah, next time stop by and say hi lol...

yeah!!! then you can give Justin sh!t in person....lmao

~Queen Bee~
Sunday, April 29, 2007 12:17 PM
haha. btw, that sunfire was nice. is the owner a member here too?
Sunday, April 29, 2007 12:31 PM
The owner is Shane Ends up above

Monday, April 30, 2007 6:31 AM
thank god i didnt have my Cavalier finished and out. It was the cursica that took the hit again thanks to the driver in a 200SX honestly how do you rear end someone on cruise night lol...

Monday, April 30, 2007 7:44 AM
waterpump's almost in, replacing the belt, thermostat, and flushing the coolent system this weekend coming up, ordereing the clutch this week too cannot wait

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Monday, April 30, 2007 9:53 AM
on a side note, a local winnipeg member trying to sell their Koni yellows/ GC suspension here for $1000 (saying it was a good deal)

got somewhere around $500 for it on ebay LOL

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Monday, April 30, 2007 2:09 PM
Wht Cav wrote:ohh... i think i saw you guys on the 15th, we went pass ass park saw an eclipse and 2 celica's? and a NICE sunfire (03-05?) with gauges. Was that you guys?

thnks for the compliment on my car shes a 03 sunfire. shes not nearly as nice as some sunfires in winnipeg but i try to keep it clean/stock-esk looking.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007 4:35 PM
i need help tunnin a 2.4l twin cam i want turbo but i need to kno wut and how should o tune it cause im clueless plus can the how fast can the cavalier actually go i hit the governer in 4th gear it really sucks dat i cant c the real potential of my car to tell u the truth sometimes i even think about sellin it and gettin a honda but seriously if my car can go past 170kmh let me kno and then ill keep the baby cause i just love it
Wednesday, May 02, 2007 4:46 PM
semir sprecic wrote:i need help tunnin a 2.4l twin cam i want turbo but i need to kno wut and how should o tune it cause im clueless plus can the how fast can the cavalier actually go i hit the governer in 4th gear it really sucks dat i cant c the real potential of my car to tell u the truth sometimes i even think about sellin it and gettin a honda but seriously if my car can go past 170kmh let me kno and then ill keep the baby cause i just love it

Why do you need to go past 170km/h? Do you have the tires, brakes, and suspension to be safe at those speeds? HPtuners can raise your speed limiter, but it only takes getting caught once at those speeds to give you an entirely different reason for selling your car, lol.

15.3 @ 89.97mph - '01 SFGT
'98 Acura 1.6EL Sport 5M Y7/Y8 mini me
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search