GM-Revolution - Page 78 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM-Revolution
Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:56 PM
lol i didnt think i did that bad although keeping pace with kyle was pretty fun lol

Took honda side skirts and made them fit on the cavi!

Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:06 PM
I was at the back of the pack and watched the WHOLE thing......trust me...i have a crap ton more driving experience than you and you were very wreckless....it's not a matter of keepin up with Kyle, there are OTHER drivers on the road that i WATCHED you cut off....that's the kinda driving i won't take a part of......
Monday, May 05, 2008 1:37 AM
dude that sets a bad name for the whole community (tunners) .......

Was that a... Cav??

it used to be anyway.......
Monday, May 05, 2008 3:59 PM
i never cut anyone off. i made every lane change with my signal and with plenty of space between myself and other traffic

Monday, May 05, 2008 5:04 PM
^^^^^^

I cant say anything about the other night because I was not there but man you do drvie reckless sometimes and you have almost hit other cars before. Just be careful , you don’t want something to happen that you will regret, like a car accident.

Yes I drive a Honda but I love all cars
Monday, May 05, 2008 7:48 PM
Hey Chris.....
I don't really know you and you've got enuff drama goin on so i'm not tryin to start something with you........i'm just trying to give you a friendly lil piece of advice to ease it up bit.....you might signal...doesn't mean the other driver is gonna catch it in time.....you freak another driver out and they get into an accident....are you gonna feel bad??.....I suggest you just take it and try to apply it...
Tuesday, May 06, 2008 4:15 PM
ok lets move on to whit selling me his cav lol i know whit i know. so what is every one up to this week end

Was that a... Cav??

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 5:20 PM
damn bro u really want his cavi! lol dont u already have one? lol and i do appreciate the adice but hey is there anything to do up around the CNU area cause ill be working up there the next couple days?

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 6:05 PM
nothin... what are you dong rob?
Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10:00 PM
i should be heading back up to the Freedom Wash Spot on Saturday... i don't know if we're coming out to bad newz again or not...

i believe Whit is going to be out there as well...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Whit: thanks for the Gap advice... i forgot if i texted you back or not... -- i bought Platnum tipped AC Delco RAPIDFIRE plugs (which are becoming harder to get nowadays)... i set the gap to 35... the car runs like a champ now... so maybe my idle issue was just a fouled #4 plug... (they did have 20k miles on em)... and if thats true... hopefully my CEL is just a Cyl 4 misfire, which i should find out tomorrow. --- i also found the reverse light switch, its right on the back of the transmission, behind the driver tire. took 5 minutes to swap. -------------- I also found a 95 LO Intake cam at the yard today... !!! Half way to the secret cams !!!

Tiff: sorry for trailing off mid-conversation today... i stopped paying attention to my phone when i hit the junk yard today...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10:05 PM

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 12:39 AM
CHRIS ........ HOW MUCH FOR GOD SAKES lol

e.. hem and i am doing nothing this week end paying bills off so when i move back i can buy a house... to have parties at for the group.....ok ok and for me

Was that a... Cav??

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 4:44 PM
it was Cyl 4 misfire, and VSS codes... im kinda o.O about the VSS code....

in other news...

i dont understand why people have to lie... i mean if you're not in an exclusive car club... but you get to roll with them to a show, why tell everyone you are a member when you are not, and why antagonize a group of members who earned their decals, when you clearly did not...

please stop the drama!!!!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:01 PM

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:04 PM
sorry guys...new to posting pics...it's huge i know
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:05 PM
just consider it very detailed...

sorry i didnt think about resizing em... i just uploaded what you sent me

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:15 PM
Whit... go here

http://dark-code.bulix.org/r71wqc-66343?raw

copy and paste this in, and you have all your pics

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:18 PM

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:33 PM
Whit- text me!!
Rob- same goes 4 u if u can
Kyle- Its cool, I know how it is lol I do it all the time

I got no minutes guys. lol sry. Thats what i get for getting my dad a phone. thats the only phone he freakin uses now. but i can txt freely
Oh and Im deff. coming out this weekend. Times please???

Blah. . OH, hey, who can tell me wtf to do about my hood. I put one of those lebra things on just the hood cause some jackass backed into it a while ago and dented it, so the bra covered it
and that was like 4 months ago. now its different colors!!!! Would a serious waxing help?? Im pissed now. Its not majorly noticable, but if you look you can see it. Stupid people that cant f'kin drive!!
ok people, txt away anyone and everyone that wants to
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:40 PM
Tiff: you can try a serious wax... failing that... you may have to get it buffed... i got a fender from the bone yard from a 99 with a pinstripe and mudguard... under each was a serious colorfade... i had to wet sand with 2000 and then get it buffed....

if waxing doesnt work, let me know... i got a guy who can buff...

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 11:36 PM
i want it whit sell it to me now............ grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Was that a... Cav??

Thursday, May 08, 2008 1:17 PM
hehehehe...Rob....i know you hurtin...sory about the torture...hehehe....go check out photos and media guys and let me know what you think
Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:55 PM
I MEAN AFTER ALL WHIT YOU DID KIND OF SELL IT OUT FROM UNDER ME LAST TIME.....LOL jokeing

Was that a... Cav??

Saturday, May 10, 2008 8:50 AM
hello is this thing on??

Was that a... Cav??

Saturday, May 10, 2008 9:22 AM
i hear u loud and cleAr

Saturday, May 10, 2008 1:25 PM
lol rob, i dunno if he will ever sell u his car lol. I just got back from washin my car with whit. now theyre both shiny and almost like new lol.
Ill be out there tonight. anyone else comin besided whit?
Saturday, May 10, 2008 6:52 PM
no its too brisk for me

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search