GM-Revolution - Page 76 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM-Revolution
Sunday, April 27, 2008 8:33 PM
lol cause ive found that u either get an agressive kit or a chill kit for cavaliers nothing bold. but however i have found a feelz bodykit that is impressively bold.
secondly its a cavalier with a front end conversion u know how crazy that is imagaine going to shows how nice itll look.
ben im strickly doing this because i know people wont be jealous of the car its c ause as of right now most people around here dont know what a cavi is like ive been a subaru a civic and even a neon. but i know this may not sound very logical but im combing sumthing i like with sumthing i hate. you see right now with the front end i have with all the ridges and curves there are not any clean lines to it and in the end thats what i want but at the same time i want to suprise people because yes it its a cavalier and i want them to come up to me and ask if its a cavalier or not.

Took honda side skirts and made them fit on the cavi!

Sunday, April 27, 2008 9:09 PM
WOW!!! lol gosh, when did everyone get so mean? Rob, Jason, Mike, Zach, how have ya'll been?!?!?! Whit called me today and is in town so were gettin up this week and we talked about you guys. I thought I would pop in and see how everyone has been. Looks like people arent gettin along too well, lol but some of that is old. Zach! Wow! Love the car and everything youve done. I saw you a while back goin down 264 but I was in my TC so I figured you didnt recognize me. Obviously I dont have my cavi anymore, I had to sell it cause I blew the engine and just decided to get my Tc. Anyway, so yeah, whats everyone doin? Anyone up for hanging out soon? Kinda like old times? Heres my number and email 757-337-7235 tctunerchic@aol.com ....... CALL ME! or write lol whatever.
Sunday, April 27, 2008 10:23 PM
okay i lied ... this is my last post...

Rob: i'm not going to keep arguing with you... you say i have no respect for anyone... but if this were true... why would i be running a very team spirited & successful team that may or MAY NOT be associated with Speedline anymore (to clarify... we may be separating and going in our own direction as we've exceeded their potential and have moved on and will be successful with or without them)

HOWEVER

i agree with you (i think we ALL agree) about chris & the honda parts...

Chris... The "Civ-a-leer" has been done... go ask Jeff about a team called "pebble pushers"

You sir ... FAILED

since you said you were better than all of us... the 350 Z and orange Eclipse are going to throw down pinks against you and ask random people who's car is better... you can either pussy out by not doing (cause you know you are going to lose your car)... or you can lose your car...

Tiff: you forgot about meeeee =( ... i thought i saw you at the Seven Cities Scion show... but i wasnt positive if it was you or not...

Ben and JR: see ya when yall get here... i'll match you guys with Captain Morgan Silver... oooh and Ben... i may be taking you up on that offer to paint... i can drive the Z up there, and i should be able to find a trailer to trailer the Second Gen out there... if i bring the paint, a bottle of captain silver, and offer first hand mechanical assistance for your drop top... i think that should cover usage of your spot =) ... hell i can bring my own paint gun too and you can spray one side while i'm spraying the other... ... i'll let you know the details as i get em

----

any replies, questions, comments... can be directed to my PM inbox

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Sunday, April 27, 2008 10:41 PM

Sunday, April 27, 2008 11:35 PM
Quote:

Rob: i'm not going to keep arguing with you... you say i have no respect for anyone... but if this were true... why would i be running a very team spirited & successful team that may or MAY NOT be associated with Speedline anymore (to clarify... we may be separating and going in our own direction as we've exceeded their potential and have moved on and will be successful with or without them)

but you still are...... stop the drama cant we just get along

Was that a... Cav??

it used to be anyway.......
Monday, April 28, 2008 5:22 AM
Wow.......things have gotten quite out of hand around here.......ANYONE has the right to post on these forums and if we've got other cavy/sunfire guys/gals comin our way, we should do our best to help them out or whatever the case may be......i miss the old days we we rolled as a crew/team and would like to do so again before i'm outta here. Not saying that we haveta attend shows and whatnot....but getting together to hang, work on each others cars etc.......things have changed but it doens't mean we all can't chill together....
Monday, April 28, 2008 1:27 PM
amen

Was that a... Cav??

Monday, April 28, 2008 4:39 PM
well hopefully the 3 stooges wont be back lol

Monday, April 28, 2008 6:11 PM
White4Door wrote:well hopefully the 3 stooges wont be back lol

care to clarify who you are referring to?

Monday, April 28, 2008 7:07 PM
no not really lol

Monday, April 28, 2008 7:49 PM
White4Door wrote:no not really lol

me, kyle, and jr, right? yeah thats what i thought.

dont be a douche. ive still got all of those pictures of you and you are on my last nerve. remember that, you insufferable prick.

Monday, April 28, 2008 8:29 PM
ben its impossible to keep everyone happy at all time last nerve or not im goning to stay true to who i am and i wish you respect that and just chillout bro have a lil fun get sum mary jane or sum vodca dude just relax a lil bit

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:05 AM
good god..........................

Was that a... Cav??

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:58 AM
White4Door wrote:ben its impossible to keep everyone happy at all time last nerve or not im goning to stay true to who i am and i wish you respect that and just chillout bro have a lil fun get sum mary jane or sum vodca dude just relax a lil bit

its not that he needs to chill out. its that you pissed everyone off when you acted stupid, if thats who you are then take it some where else, nobody wants to see or read it. thats the reason everyone is up your ass for everything you say. be smart and keep it to yourself or at least not say it in here. especially knowing you might get flamed for it.

three stoogies rule also, so don't try to down grade an act that is greater than you'll ever be.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 9:46 AM
WTH??? granted I havent been around in a while, I dont understand why everyones being so crappy to eachother. I mean what happened to the friendships? I dont know the whole story, but I know half of it. Why is it that the 4 of yall just cant get along? I mean the biggest thing in common is that ya'll love your cars, so everyone has their own opinion, and being adults your supposed to be able to adress them accordingly, not like high school kids. Some of yall are tryin to make i better while the others just wont quit. I came back to meet some new people and have fun with this again. So cant yall just get along? Its so much more fun when you do!!!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:21 PM
I gotcaha TIff....good to have you back....only wish we could have it like old times.....i've ben tryin like hell to get people together to meet up.....i've bugged Kyle, Chris W and Will repeatedly.....unfortuntely Fuddruckers got canned.....was starting to have fun again
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:29 PM
White4Door wrote:ben its impossible to keep everyone happy at all time last nerve or not im goning to stay true to who i am and i wish you respect that and just chillout bro have a lil fun get sum mary jane or sum vodca dude just relax a lil bit

out of all of the people that post on this board, the ONE person you SHOULD try and make happy is ME. i thought we were done with this @!#$ after the last thread with you. no? well then by all means keep pushing it.

J.R.Thompson wrote:thats the reason everyone is up your ass

*snicker*

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:32 PM
hey tabs man.....not even worth the time......that's my opinion.....
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:10 PM
will when did u go to fudruckers i never saw ur cavi there

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:12 PM
the week efore and the night it got shut......i was on the opposite side you were on.....I saw your car....but i didn't try to hunt you down...
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:14 PM
lol im not hard to find lol im ussualy chilling with my bmw friends but hey do you know where the freedom wwash is @ holland and independence?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:15 PM
no.....why is there a meet/gathering??

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:17 PM
yea thats the old spot be4 fuddruckers we are going back there now.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:19 PM
you've gotta learn to get along with everyone man.....we've got a huge azz melting pot of people.......i find it best when no one makes waves.....know whati men.....but i'm down with a new gathering spot...when??.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:29 PM
every friday and saturday night.

and will i know but im going through issues my self with kyle and then i got his friends who just wont leave old matters alone. but hey im just gonna do my best to ignore them

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:31 PM
or do your best to take some words of advice.......but i'll be there next week....with either the cavy or the wrx........
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search