GM-Revolution - Page 75 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM-Revolution
Monday, April 21, 2008 7:30 PM
Kyle and Chris..... enough this is not your post to argue on. you both can stop by from time to time and if asked some thing can respond. the both of you are in speed line so go be in speed line. you keep posting here like nothing is wrong and nothing is going to happen. Well here it is please leave argue some place else and leave us in peace.

Zack buddy was going to call you the other day and didnt. saw the pics of the goat and what was left of the rear end lol.

Chris W. give me a call lets talk price 910-297-1511

Whit when you going to answer my calls bud you tell me to call then dont answer lol

Was that a... Cav??

it used to be anyway.......

Monday, April 21, 2008 7:49 PM
White4Door wrote:yall said we can post yall didnt say we can veiw a website(which is kinda childish if i cant go to a website at my houise and on my computer on my time and in my house. what are you gonna tell me what i cant mod to my car dude? oh wait uve already done that!) . either way u apparently listen to mike alot cause everythime sumthin happens mike always says it me or he heard sum one say it was the white cavalier. but anyways u still going to cali? lol

when you enter a club, you are agreeing to abide by that club's rules and guidelines. if that includes not accessing a particular website, then you agree to that of your own accord. no one is forcing you to be in a car club, much less that one. if you do not agree with the way a club is run, perhaps you should leave the club, eh?

also.....no one is jealous of your car. period.

Monday, April 21, 2008 9:26 PM
rob: i appologize... both started as on topic (general cavalier discussion and Hampton roads automotive enthusiast spots) and kinda drifted, however i made attempts (before your post) to divert the conversation to PMs... so you are a bit late there.

Sooo when do you plan to get GM Rev active again?????, because the team hasn't done a thing since i left, and this thread has fallen off page one several times... .... Show season starts this weekend... are you guys ready???

on that note... who's coming to NOPI in Petersburg in August???? i'll be running my car all day long... it'll be nice to get some more quarter mile times cause my last run out there was 2 years ago, and ive added several mods to the engine since then

Post 850 for the month of April - - well on my way to 2000 + posts for the month.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, April 21, 2008 9:28 PM

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:20 AM
Rob my apoligies

tabs lol your opinion is appreciATED

Took honda side skirts and made them fit on the cavi!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 3:40 AM
Itsa Meeeh - Speedline Z wrote:
paco loco wrote:
Itsa Meeeh - Speedline Z wrote:Zach: pretty good over here, i just pulled an all-nighter working on the Z.... how's "The Goat" treating you?

Not too bad, putting out some healthy numbers. Trying to work out the bugs with the transmission a couple of buddies and I just installed. I think we have it narrowed down, just have to make some phone calls.

Good stuff.. i'd like to see how it goes ... are you going to the track anytime soon?

we have a rental at mir on the 9th. hopefully i'll be able to finally get a clean run in then with the new setup.

Yellow02 Cav wrote:Zack buddy was going to call you the other day and didnt. saw the pics of the goat and what was left of the rear end lol.

Rob, got your message late last night. I'll try and get up with you today (have a lot of running around to do after work). the goat has definitely gone through some serious mods and changes. I haven't been keeping the cardomain site up to date. i think my jbody profile is more current. everything from the engine back has been replaced and upgraded. here's a link to the last documented changes:

Twin Turbo Goat

and two for old times sake:

lol, i forgot my plates said that.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 11:42 AM
Zach: does that say you're only running 12 lbs of boost??? or is the PSI measuring something else?

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 2:03 PM
its boost vs. a/f. only 12 psi? that's12psi on a stock compression ls2 motor (10.9:1).

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 5:15 PM
Kyle dont care what you TRIED to do. this is not your thread be respectfull and
Quote:

rob: i appologize... both started as on topic (general cavalier discussion and Hampton roads automotive enthusiast spots) and kinda drifted, however i made attempts (before your post) to divert the conversation to PMs... so you are a bit late there.

Sooo when do you plan to get GM Rev active again?????, because the team hasn't done a thing since i left, and this thread has fallen off page one several times... .... Show season starts this weekend... are you guys ready???

is not it didnt ask for any comments an ok would have been fine

thank you chris

Zack missed you again and holly crap 661 ..... so buddy ol' pal of mine you know you are the bestest freind in the whole wide world right when can i take it for a "spin" lol

Was that a... Cav??

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 8:40 PM
you're right... its not my thread... but if "general J discussion" and "hampton roads meeting spots" are not allowed to be discussed... i have no problem starting a "The Hampton Roads area discussion thread" in mid -east... (because until GM Revolution becomes active again... all this thread is serving purpose for is Hampton Roads locals discussion)

as for the conversation... it ended, moved to PMs and will not be coming back here to this thread... please stop bringing it back up...

Im not trying to be a dick, but you are coming down on me after the fact and if it was anyone else, member or not you wouldnt have said anything, and you maybe would have joined in on the discussion. Some (and keep in mind... i said SOME) of that was probably the most relevant thing this thread has seen in a while (initial references to the spot, and how to lower a J)... .... instead of consistantly directing your anger towards me... why dont you use that energy to motivate this team back in to being a team... because the ONLY Activity GM Rev or J REV (for that matter) has done over the last 3 years (since jason and Zach left basically) was because of me... and since you all kicked me out... the team has done nothing... just like it did before my influence (again after jason and Zach left)....

(i only mentioned J REV was due to the fact that J REV became GM Rev... the group of people were the same, minus a ton and add a few... i am not in anyway shape or for implying that i had anything to do with J REV... as i had N O T H I N G to do with anything the old team had to do with)

and while i'm here and kinda peeved... (and since you side stepped the issue from my last message)

what happened to all these people that said they came back if i was gone... yeah that didnt happen... i'm going on record and calling each and every one of them a liar, and the "cancer" that you spoke of months ago.

why is it lately (From the second go around of GM Rev after it started, to now) i am the one lighting the fire under the ass of the team to do something?... by either being active, or by simply talking @!#$....

so i expect a dozen replies... a few from people who haven't posted in months... possibly years... all flaming me for this post... and that would be G R E A T... at least you are all being active again.... directing your anger towards me... maybe you guys will unite again, have regular meetings, and attend shows and get your name known...

and rob... a personal closing for you
:: I know you are pissed... REALLY PISSED... i want you to know that i don't care... i'm not trying to get back on your "precious, exclusive" team, and i'm not here to impress anybody... and for once i am 100 % right... ... i'd love to see this team prosper... Will and Trent can tell you that after the countless hours of communique we all once had, and please don't think any of the otherwise (cause i will prove it wrong)... but this team prospering is not happening... i'm gone... its STILL not happening... the fact that its not happening at all is the shame of the whole situation..

/.02 cents

Post 908 for the month of April - - well on my way to 1500 + posts for the month.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, April 23, 2008 8:50 PM

Thursday, April 24, 2008 1:37 AM
good bye kyle.....

Was that a... Cav??

Thursday, April 24, 2008 1:48 AM
I sent this to the admin of the site. i am tired of being goated in to fights.

To whom it may concern we are having a problem with a member Itsa Meeeh - Speedline Z. He was at one time part of our club but was removed for conflict of interest. He was informed that he was allowed from time to time stop by the thread and to definitely reply to questions being as he does know what to do on some things. He has taken to post whoring and arguing with people from his other team on our thread. I asked him and the other guy to stop. the other guy said sorry and Itsa Meeeh - Speedline Z decided to flame me for asking him to take it some place else. Can you do any thing to prevent him from come to our thread or at the very least have a chat with this guy. Thank you for any help you can provide.

V/R
Robert McDonald (yellow02cav)

Was that a... Cav??

Thursday, April 24, 2008 6:57 AM
figures... have fun with your dead team, rob... i'll play your game and this will be my last post in this thread...

i just accurately described the situation... (with my last thread being 100 % on topic), and with the argument... all but maybe a post or two on either end still had information that was on topic... Post whoring DID NOT happen here... Feel free to buy a month of premium and find out EXACTLY what post whoring is (in AG)...

now since i 1) told Chris to take it to PMs before you said anything... and each argument ended with that... and 2) if you look back through every page... YOU and ONLY YOU has said anything to me about not posting here... YOU and ONLY YOU has really had any problem against me... and 3) with all my past history with this team (the fact that i am on page one of this thread when we were creating this team, the fact that i was a LEADER of this team for the majority of its existence, and even though i'm gone, the structure that i developed still exists), i feel i have earned the right to come back and say "what the hell are you guys doing, your team is dead... what are you planning on doing to fix it" and thats exactly what i did... --- with all that said, i don't think i have broken a rule

so do you know you complaining to dave.org is going to do??? if he feels i broke a rule, i'll see a warning, maybe a ban for x amount of time... i really don't think i have broken a rule... but its a possibility up to interpretation... but in any event, to solve the problem, there is a possibility he'll just LOCK THIS THREAD... ut oh... thats not what you wanted... was it.... smooth move there buddy....

here is what i will do... next time i see dave.org online on AIM... i'll shoot him an instant message and ask him to personally review this thread when he has time... (if you used the contact button to complain, the message only went to dave.org along with 30,000 other emails he receives a day) I've had a few discussions with him recently (in O/T and over AIM) and i feel ive gained at least a little bit of his respect, and ive been a premium member almost constantly since 2004 (minus the one year i wasn't here cause both cars had blown motors) .... Rob, on the other hand... Who are you?

Finally
WIll + Trent: you know how i feel about the team... and you can understand the motivation behind my post... and hopefully it sparks some life back in to the group... i do apologize for the "tough love" on my end though...
Everyone else (which is like Mush, Whit, Zach, and Jason (i think thats everyone who has posted in the past few months)) : i apologize for the years of bickering between Rob and myself... he's been intolerant of me since he met me back in 2005, and regardless of what he has said, that fact has not changed... and after 3 years of his crap... i finally truly snapped on him...
Rob: i suggest you get a month of premium membership... support the org... seriously... and then you can go to AG because i will be posting a thread there so i can get the opinion of the active supporters of the org... http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=49&i=225048&t=225048

and if you disagree about anything... feel free to PM me...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, April 24, 2008 7:29 AM

Thursday, April 24, 2008 6:38 PM
still not mad just amazed

Was that a... Cav??

Thursday, April 24, 2008 6:42 PM
prime example of "The Kyle show"

Was that a... Cav??

Thursday, April 24, 2008 7:21 PM
Yellow02 Cav wrote:I sent this to the admin of the site. i am tired of being goated in to fights.

To whom it may concern we are having a problem with a member Itsa Meeeh - Speedline Z. He was at one time part of our club but was removed for conflict of interest. He was informed that he was allowed from time to time stop by the thread and to definitely reply to questions being as he does know what to do on some things. He has taken to post whoring and arguing with people from his other team on our thread. I asked him and the other guy to stop. the other guy said sorry and Itsa Meeeh - Speedline Z decided to flame me for asking him to take it some place else. Can you do any thing to prevent him from come to our thread or at the very least have a chat with this guy. Thank you for any help you can provide.

V/R
Robert McDonald (yellow02cav)

im not a member of your crew and ive never met any of you people, but i have no idea how the few posts above ^^^ equated to ANYTHING that you just described in your email to dave.org. do you just have a grudge against speedline z or something?

and if there is no more club and you arent trying to restart it, why is this thread still alive? dont you think it should be locked? would you like me to ask one of the mods to do that for you? im sure they wont mind to help out.

Thursday, April 24, 2008 7:56 PM
im staying neutral on this

Friday, April 25, 2008 12:50 AM
No Tabs i don't want it locked. this has been an on going thing. I do not have a grudge and no i don't care for kyle. he gets an attitude about things like he is always right and no one can tell him anything.

Ok here goes

Kyle I don't care if you stop by from time to time just please do not argue here. especially with people from another team. don't want any more drama

thats it

Was that a... Cav??

Friday, April 25, 2008 7:22 AM
lmao this is funny.

yellow02cav- if you don't care for kyle y don't you just ignore his post, like someone calling you on the phone just don't answer. also as i see it you did not originate this post so it is not yours. so if i was dave i would just laugh at your email. something else to is like kyle said you can't even spend $20 to support this site and your wanting dave to back you. and a couple other things as far as i see it this subject should be in jbody meets instead of regional forms and should be a little more active on this site before acting like the boy in school always running to the teacher crying.

Saturday, April 26, 2008 5:33 AM
And so it ensues..... not running to the teacher "crying", tired of saying the same thing for the tenth time. I especially like how you and tabs are jumping in this at the end of it with no back ground on the situation... read the thread before you speak and read the whole thing. i have ignored kyles posts for as long as i can, and i don't think me asking him and chris ( was not just "attacking him" as he would have every one to believe) to take the bickering else where was grounds for he to go off like he did. he has no respect for any one. yes we have had run ins in the past i have put that behind me and i thought he had too. how ever he brings it up every time some thing is said to him. Now that i have explained my self to some one who has no clue of what has transpired over the past few years with Kyle and GM rev. I am going to bed.

If any one has any further questions on this subject please pm me and i will be more then happy to share the history

Was that a... Cav??

Saturday, April 26, 2008 2:55 PM
backstory i don't care about it. all i was asking if you going to be a leader of this group act like one and support the org. which you finally did(known by you now having a star next to your name). other thing is to i would love to see this post in jbody meets. which i know won't happen not a big deal though. thanks for the support and just ignore kyle.

Saturday, April 26, 2008 4:12 PM
MR JR thompson I must say thank you for supportinging the org however since you are in ohio and this thread is in virginia (eat coast va) would you please not post unless it is relevant to us because this organization doesnt have any ties to ohio what so ever and your opinion however warrented is not heathly or helpful

Saturday, April 26, 2008 7:30 PM
White4Door wrote:MR JR thompson I must say thank you for supportinging the org however since you are in ohio and this thread is in virginia (eat coast va) would you please not post unless it is relevant to us because this organization doesnt have any ties to ohio what so ever and your opinion however warrented is not heathly or helpful

boy you need to watch what and how you say to whom. like i've stated before this is caspers thread not YOURS. don't tell me where or how or what to post. obviolously you did not learn from another subject post of how to shut your mouth. i'm gonna disregard your last statement as tho it was suppost to be polite and not as rude as you wrote. also for all that you know i could be your neighbor. please shut your mouh before you do something stupid again. thank you and good bye.

Sunday, April 27, 2008 12:31 PM
4door: how many times do i need to tell you this: shut the @!#$ up. you do yourself no favors when you post. jr has just as much right to post in this thread as he does any other. he isnt stirring up trouble or being a dick. and, more to the point, he is planning on heading down to VA beach with me this summer, so that gives him plenty of reason to post in here, considering that this is no longer a club thread and instead is meant for local meets, something that the both of us can freely attend.

yellow: im hardly "jumping in at the end with no background" i posted in here because i keep seeing this thread in mid east and wanted to know what was going on (as i had read earlier posts in here) and saw that it wasnt about a club anymore and then i saw chris being a dumbass again, so i thought id reinforce the good advice that he had been given. then you post about speedline "whoring and flaming" in this thread, which i didnt see. so i reread the past dozen pages and still didnt see evidence to support that, so i asked what your problem was with speedline, since there obviously is something else going on behind the scenes to get you so pissed off that you have to report another member as harassing you.

Sunday, April 27, 2008 6:34 PM
so ben how long ru going to be in town for? just curious cause if you come down after june youll get to see the honda front end conversion im doing to the car complete with FEELZ body kit for a 00 civic

Sunday, April 27, 2008 7:04 PM
chris although i appretiate the sentament i am a big boy and can fight my own battles.

and ummmm you are putting all this honda stuff on your cavy.....why not just buy a honda?

Was that a... Cav??

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search