GM-Revolution - Page 77 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM-Revolution
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:42 PM
WAIT u have a wrx?
dude im so jealous now. I WANT A WRX SOOOOOO BAD LOL

Took honda side skirts and made them fit on the cavi!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 3:00 PM
look at my cars.....
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 3:02 PM
which wrx u gonna bring lol? i havent seen the 07 or the o8 up close yet lol

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 5:41 PM
ummm chris that is not will that is whit....

Was that a... Cav??

it used to be anyway.......
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 5:56 PM
Why do people pick itty bitty things to b!tch about? Happy people lol. Anyway, I wanna come! Will I be the odd one out with a Tc? Oh and is that the wash thats by wawa right there?
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:12 PM
Now or Never wrote:Why do people pick itty bitty things to b!tch about? Happy people lol. Anyway, I wanna come! Will I be the odd one out with a Tc? Oh and is that the wash thats by wawa right there?

You wont be out of place... theres all sort of cars there....

i just asked if anyone (besides the regulars who go out there) from my crew wants to roll... i'll be there friday night unless something comes up

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 4:03 AM
Tiffany Parker wrote:WOW!!! lol gosh, when did everyone get so mean? Rob, Jason, Mike, Zach, how have ya'll been?!?!?! Whit called me today and is in town so were gettin up this week and we talked about you guys. I thought I would pop in and see how everyone has been. Looks like people arent gettin along too well, lol but some of that is old. Zach! Wow! Love the car and everything youve done. I saw you a while back goin down 264 but I was in my TC so I figured you didnt recognize me. Obviously I dont have my cavi anymore, I had to sell it cause I blew the engine and just decided to get my Tc. Anyway, so yeah, whats everyone doin? Anyone up for hanging out soon? Kinda like old times? Heres my number and email 757-337-7235 tctunerchic@aol.com ....... CALL ME! or write lol whatever.

been good, busy as hell though. thanks for the comments on the goat, it's a love hate relationship with that car. right now it's all about the hate, i took the tranny out.

how far back was it that you saw me? i was probably heading home from work. your tc looks sharp and clean.

Blackwidow660 wrote:Wow.......things have gotten quite out of hand around here.......ANYONE has the right to post on these forums and if we've got other cavy/sunfire guys/gals comin our way, we should do our best to help them out or whatever the case may be......i miss the old days we we rolled as a crew/team and would like to do so again before i'm outta here. Not saying that we haveta attend shows and whatnot....but getting together to hang, work on each others cars etc.......things have changed but it doens't mean we all can't chill together....

sounds like good times. you ready to run the rex against the goat?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 8:02 AM
paco loco wrote:
Blackwidow660 wrote:Wow.......things have gotten quite out of hand around here.......ANYONE has the right to post on these forums and if we've got other cavy/sunfire guys/gals comin our way, we should do our best to help them out or whatever the case may be......i miss the old days we we rolled as a crew/team and would like to do so again before i'm outta here. Not saying that we haveta attend shows and whatnot....but getting together to hang, work on each others cars etc.......things have changed but it doens't mean we all can't chill together....

sounds like good times. you ready to run the rex against the goat?

i have a buddy that will run your goat... whenever he gets back from being deployed... hes got a Rex but not a WRX and it has an LS motor but not a 1 or 2...

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:12 AM
lame... "i have buddy..."

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:15 AM
well we all know my Z can't keep up with you... nor have i invested the money, time, and creativity that you have in to a motor... so yea i have nothing... but my buddy has a 1993 RX7 with LS7 Conversion (which i have invested time and creativity in doing the swap)... when he gets back he's gonna boost it (not sure which method of boost he has decided upon yet)...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:16 AM

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 1:54 PM
not imposable............ but high improbable

Was that a... Cav??

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 6:31 PM
Yellow02 Cav wrote:ummm chris that is not will that is whit....

wait so theres a whit too?> lol i thought he...Well i was talking to will lol
damn dude so did i ever meet this gut b4?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 7:37 PM
Hey Zach....I've gotta get a new downpipe and a new tune for a catted downpipe.....but i'm not sure my 280awhp will match your 661rwhp.....hehehehe.....i had a chance when you were NA.....but BRING IT!!!...........also planning on a COBB Accessport tune/flash for Mari's STi......

I won't be in VA this weekend....but i'll be around next Saturday for the meet.........

and yes this is WHIT.....and nope never met you 4door....................
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 7:38 PM
oh god lol i seriously thought u were will lol srry bro

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 7:38 PM
TIff you gonna hook me up with those pics this week sometime??.....gimme a buzz when you can
Thursday, May 01, 2008 3:18 AM
Blackwidow660 wrote:Hey Zach....I've gotta get a new downpipe and a new tune for a catted downpipe.....but i'm not sure my 280awhp will match your 661rwhp.....hehehehe.....i had a chance when you were NA.....but BRING IT!!!...........also planning on a COBB Accessport tune/flash for Mari's STi......

I won't be in VA this weekend....but i'll be around next Saturday for the meet.........

and yes this is WHIT.....and nope never met you 4door....................

haha, all in good fun whit. next weekend, well friday, is a track rental at MIR 100$ buy in. are you interested in seeing what the soobie will do? after the track day, we could make the trip down together. let me know what you think.

Thursday, May 01, 2008 11:01 PM
I wanna go I wanna go

Was that a... Cav??

Friday, May 02, 2008 9:54 AM
You guys remember me? And zach man the goat looks F*^KIN crazy

DRIVE HARD OR DONT DRIVE AT ALL!!!

Friday, May 02, 2008 4:01 PM
I remember you man...........
Zach...got duty next fri
Stll have the cavy down here.....
Friday, May 02, 2008 9:23 PM
whit you need to sell it to me

Was that a... Cav??

Friday, May 02, 2008 10:29 PM
Whit and i were at "the spot" tonight... we will be out there again tomorrow night...

We saw Mike Causey out there...

if anyone is free, you should come too... 9:30 meet up at the WA WA then we roll over there at 10 PM....

Saturday, May 03, 2008 12:41 PM
lol wow even though WA WA is right across the street! why not just go to the parking lot save u sum gas lol

Saturday, May 03, 2008 12:45 PM
^^^ Doesnt know the concept of "rolling in together"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

** to add to my last post... we are meeting at freedom wash at the times above and then rolling to Newport News around midnight... either to the Home Depot or the Walmart... depending on whats going on when we get there...

Someone call Will and trent and let em know we'll be out their way

Sunday, May 04, 2008 4:20 AM
whit this is your subcontience speaking sell rob your cavy ooooo sell rob your cavy

Was that a... Cav??

Sunday, May 04, 2008 3:49 PM
Hey Rob man........I know you want it....but i can't right now man......gonna be takin it cross country to San Diego with me....much better gas milage than the WRX.......we'll see if you still want it when i return next year.............or if i give it up

Zach......you don't scare me.......

Chris W....you disappeared again.......

Will where you at??

Tiff.....you enigma.....

Well.....rolled out with Kyle and some of his boys.....even met up with the infamous Chris ....white 4 door cavy........(buddy....you need to ease back on the driving a bit....no way your car can handle what you were doin safely andyou knowwhat i mean).........it was fun cruisin and chillin with a bunch of car guys and gals again......wish we could get it together with the rest of us who are around.....but only the future will tell......I'm down with chillin with any one whose around....not just our old team members......
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search