GM-Revolution - Page 79 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM-Revolution
Saturday, May 10, 2008 11:34 PM
New page!!!!

Now or Never wrote:lol rob, i dunno if he will ever sell u his car lol. I just got back from washin my car with whit. now theyre both shiny and almost like new lol.
Ill be out there tonight. anyone else comin besided whit?

Tiff: what did you think of the spot???... Sorry i walked off right before you all left... the Audi was trying to get in the crew...---- After you all left, an Integra showed up that wanted in, and then our Subaru WRX showed up... ---------- Anyway.... there wasnt as many people out there as there is on fridays so i think imma switch over to fridays... ---- but yea, drop me a text when you get the chance...

Whit: whats good for thursday night?.... i can round up the crew around 8 PM if you wanna meet up... we're thinking Greenbrier mall in Chesapeake, Food court side parking lot. Our WRX should be out there as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, May 10, 2008 11:35 PM

Sunday, May 11, 2008 4:51 AM
Yeah.....you guys took too long to walk back......TIff and I had to go.......kinda dead last night......Thurs is no good cuz i'll b eflying to Cali on that day......Wed i'n driving up to Jerz.........Tues nite maybe??......i'll see about getting the Subie down here....
Sunday, May 11, 2008 9:40 AM
the main reason it was dead at the spotwas moslty because of the weather. when it goes from being nice and warm/comforatble at night to being a lil chilly not as many people show up to the spot its just the way of the car meets lol

Took honda side skirts and made them fit on the cavi!
Sunday, May 11, 2008 9:58 AM
White4Door wrote:the main reason it was dead at the spotwas moslty because of the weather. when it goes from being nice and warm/comforatble at night to being a lil chilly not as many people show up to the spot its just the way of the car meets lol

I remember when it really didnt matter what the weather was like. People used to still come out just to hang out. About 6 years ago we had a spot in ptown. A parking lot twice the size of the one on holland and it was packed every friday and sat night, whether the weather was 40 or 80, people still got together to show off and hang out. Until two dumbasses screwed it all up. . . . . .

Kyle- Hey its cool. Yall had business to do I get that. I actually had fun and was glad to meet everyone. Im def. coming out again. Even though it was pretty dead it doesnt matter. Just hangin out with people like that again was cool enough for me. Hey, if you guys meet up this week, mind if I come out if I can? Oh and sry I didnt txt u back last night, I was on the phone with a gf of mine till almost 2am cause she was dealin w/some things.

Whit- Thanks for helpin me do my car yesterday and your rims still looked purdy last night lol Gonna miss you this weekend but glad your sisters graduating Have fun out there!!!
Sunday, May 11, 2008 10:46 AM
whit: let me see what i can do... short notice is usually never good ... but i will see what i can do...

Tiff: i remember that too... airline blvd... what sucks is we have a new round of children out there that have no clue of what happened out there back in 03, so the stupid stuff in the parking lot ensues. .... now wasn't it Chimney Hill Big Lots before that, and crusin the strip at the beach before that?

Rob: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=79401&t=79401 --- buy that one

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, May 11, 2008 10:51 AM

Sunday, May 11, 2008 2:51 PM
Kyle.....If Tues can't happen...don't sweat it......i'll just meet up with you all when i get back.........

Rob......pretty sweet deal on the 00 S/C Z.....i'd jump on it......even an extra tranny.....i know how cavy tranny's love you and me...plus...we could rolll and see who's faster than who s/c vs s/c....up to the challenge.....sucka?

Tiff......you are more than welcome......I had fun......plus what you did to my rims was pretty sweet......and yeah...it is fun just rollin with a group again......i've missed the scene.....there are so few of us left from J-Rev....i forgive you for driving an automatic car and being a Boston Red Sox fan.....(some of us do have to be the bottom feeders.....did i really just post that....ooops)
Sunday, May 11, 2008 5:35 PM
Whit- Hahaha, its ok. I know what jealousy can make a person say. so I forgive you lol and your welcome for the rims.

Kyle- yeah i think thats the way it went. If kids today could see the video of what happened that night I think they would see things a little differently.
Sunday, May 11, 2008 7:02 PM
kyle i need a small favor from u can u measure the hole in the civic kit for the foglights and find sum fogs that will fit in it? for me and then get me a price or just the demenstions for them?

Sunday, May 11, 2008 7:18 PM
Blackwidow660 wrote:i forgive you for driving an automatic car

that made me LOL
--------------------------------
Whit: i put it out that were gonna do it tuesday and thursday... i'll let you know for sure tomorrow night.

Tiff: you are more than welcome to come through...

Chris: we'll see... ive never paid attention to that kit at the shop... does it have brackets or mounting points for fogs... if it doesn't you need to get Jeff or CJ or whomever is installing the fogs to pick em out. You dont want to accidently get something thats a giant pain in the ass to mount... Whit can tell you all about that...
---------------------------------

This sucks --- http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=59&i=9611&t=9611

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, May 11, 2008 7:30 PM

Sunday, May 11, 2008 7:44 PM
i posted my lambo door add on the main forums so if anyone knows any1 who wants a bolt on kit im selling mine for 450.00

Monday, May 12, 2008 4:34 PM
^^^^ has a crooked wee wee!!!

lol @ his n00dz

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 1:50 PM
::stretches and yawns loudly::

sorry im just now waking up from my hibernation...

the reason i havent been on here is honestly due to other priorities...the cav is still naked without its kit painted, and the roof/trunk is having issues with a prior horrible paint job.

i noticed that a few pages back there were some problems... let me start of by saying that i will give the due respect to Tabs and JR.... (kind of afraid of tabs....nothings safe on the internet lol....) but there are things in the past that have a great effect on the present between kyle and rob...ill be the first to tell you that im closer to rob as a friend, but kyle would also confess that i do a pretty good job of staying neutral and keeping things in perspective. and everyone in this "club" has at one time or another warned kyle that he has come off a little cocky or as previously described..."the kyle show", but rob also has a history of short temper, and probably should have come down on Chris just as hard as he did kyle....(even though that was a little over the top)

With that said, im proud of kyle trying to keep this thread as topic oriented as he could, BUT, you could have dropped it all together, and even when chris brings it back up, just ignore it....the same as rob should have done to you.

However, i am VERY disappointed that you say this club is dead... For those of us who still have fully functional GM's, our original mission was just to meet friends who shared the same enthusiasm with J-Bodies (now GM).... and correct me if im wrong but i still have the majority of those friends and we still talk, the club was never show or go oriented, we were just here as friends hanging out, helping each other when needed. so i would say this club is still what it started out as...we may not meet in person as an entire group anymore but the lines of communication are still open.

so with that said...

ROB: ah hell i talk to you every other day!
WHIT: sorry i havent gotten back to you im much more likely to text back while at work than to remember to call someone after im off!
Trent: so your on, what, your 1,340,527th phone number now?
Kyle: whats new...i got unlimited texts now so feel free! (im Verizon)
Chris W: wasnt there something i was supposed to do for you a while back?
Chris: your cool in person, but you really need to watch what/how you post...or there will be another kyle type incident soon
Tiff: thanks for all the shoutouts on your posts....oh wait......
Tabs: please dont ever let me get on your bad side....

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 6:18 PM
hey will text me dude u have my number i gave it to u a while ago. hey about late june the cavis going thru a dramtic transition cant wait to show ya dude. good to see WILL is back!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:02 PM
thnx for bringing up old stuff dude lol welcome back bud

Was that a... Cav??

it used to be anyway.......
Friday, May 16, 2008 5:01 PM
ok dont every one run away....

Was that a... Cav??

Friday, May 16, 2008 9:57 PM
lol

Sunday, May 18, 2008 11:57 PM
bump

Was that a... Cav??

Monday, May 19, 2008 1:50 PM
hey rob i think tis gonna turn into another ice age post wise where u and i just post like b4 lol

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 5:43 AM
bump
Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:16 PM
COME ON.......lol

Was that a... Cav??

Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:00 PM
whit: you coming out this weekend?

Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:30 PM
hey any of yall got call of duty 3 for the PS3?

Sunday, May 25, 2008 3:48 PM
Hey Will: Bring back memories.... http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=13069&t=13069&arch=1#13069 ???

Yep... i'm bored... i took a break from working and looked up people's posting stats and first ever posts on the org....

this is lifetime post 5301 for me!!! (not including any of my posts in the moderators forum)

-------

Whit & Tiff: what happened this weekend... Tiff: i heard from ya but didnt see ya... and Whit: i never heard from ya.... are you in town?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, May 25, 2008 3:48 PM

Sunday, May 25, 2008 9:05 PM
nope not in town...will probably be nex weekend...got the rear brakes done on the WRX but sti not bringing her down yet......probably early next month tho......gotta bring her down there to get tuned
Monday, May 26, 2008 7:17 PM
Kyle i need sum help. I bought a 1200 Watt amp and the wiring kit. However i dont know how to install it and i want it installed ecept id like to learn how to do it too. Any ideas come to mind ?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search