GM-Revolution - Page 11 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: OUCH!!!!
Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:21 PM
Hey Jason.....
How's the turbo treatin ya??....chocolate chip pop tarts are better by the way.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:56 PM
turbos going great. Hummmm i might have to try those. when are you getting back whit??

Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:59 PM
I'm leaning towards not being able to go. i need to pick the car up on saturday. then I'm going to install a couple of more things (hopefully the radio and support for the boost controller), and I need to study. So that is going to pretty much leave me out.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 5:10 PM
Zach.....howclose are you to being done already....
Casper.....i'll be back in VA OCT 10th.....car won't be ready until a week after....i'll be givin you a run for your money....
So who's still with the crew??
Thursday, September 29, 2005 5:47 PM
hopefully after this weekend i can start driving it on a regular basis. of course upgrades will come as money comes (direct correlation)

Thursday, September 29, 2005 5:51 PM
i hear ya...good to hear you're close tho......i'm still in shock i blew my motor....a bit pised about it too....i just wanna drive my car already.....the FMU is comin off....i even got the cartech adj one...but now i can't use it......kow anyone who needs it??...think you can sell it for me??
Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:18 PM
Marvin: Thermostat... Really easy to change

im sorry to all those having issues with their cars ATM... i know exactly how it feels... ive basically been there since april... but finally now.......

woooo my car is progressing along... the taillights are nearly complete... i wired em up yesterday... one issue ... the freakin cavy has turn signals and brakes on one wire... SOOOOO i have to split off the third brake light for brakes and run seperate wires off the rear turn signal relay to the turn signals on the lights...

for now the turn signal bulb is not connected and the brake lights blink when needed... so i can legally drive on it...

The passenger side of the widebody is SMOOOOOOOTH ...

i cant wait to get it back on the road.... hopefully by monday i'll have everything but the starter issue taken care of (tails, widebody, wrapping interior, fixing rim, and starter issue)

Friday, September 30, 2005 5:53 AM
Hey Jason,

the front lower anti-sway bar i got from you is causing trouble (what mod doesnt on my car).
my exhaust is actually resting directly on top of the bar. and when i drive, especially when the car is in the higher RPM's, it vibrates against it....now, after about 2 total hours of driving on it, it looks like the exhaust pipe is trying to weld itself to the bar....WTF?

sorry about how big it is but i needed to keep the detail.

Friday, September 30, 2005 7:32 AM
you wont have to worry about it welding itself to the bar (it wont get hot enough).

Friday, September 30, 2005 8:06 AM
Hey whit i may need that cartech from you.
I'll let you know after today

I think my fmu may be f'd

Re: Dyno Tuned
Friday, September 30, 2005 8:35 AM
Getting the cav dyno tuned on Tuesday @ about 3:00pm at DTP Racing if anyone wants to come.

Friday, September 30, 2005 8:41 AM
Hey Zach.....be sure to post those numbers...slacker...
Brad....i just wanna get rid of it...i got it for 140...but you can have it for 100....
Friday, September 30, 2005 8:46 AM
i'll let you know after my dyno session
today. I'll be in cotact with bill hahn for
that and have a tech running everything.

We will see whats up then.
I'll be in touch

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:38 AM
^^^what happened to being too broke to dyno somewhere else

Friday, September 30, 2005 11:11 AM
Hey zac your car when on the lift today at 2pm. The exhaust is being worked on right now................. RIGHT NOW. If you wanted to know.

Ok im going to go get that new family guy movie...........

jason

Friday, September 30, 2005 11:44 AM
good to know! I was kind of worring a little that they would not actually start on it until tomorrow when i got there. you up for filming the dyno on tuesday???

Friday, September 30, 2005 1:40 PM
sounds good everyone im glad to hear everything is in progress with their cars....
on a lighter but not so light note, my car just had to have a sh!t load of stuff done that i hardly could afford. I got new brakes new rotors, new sparkplugs, sparkplug boots, new pulley on altenator, new serpentine v-belt, new battery, fuel filter, map sensor, tune-up, oil change, antifreeze change, o i forgot rebuilt the altenator. i dont know if that is all i forget. but it still needs a new timing chain tensioner and chain i guess and a water pump and new exhaust and new springs and the motor mounts..... lemme see if i can think of anything else........dang..... well i hope not.. o a new windshield...haha....damn i just keep thinking of stuff: a new ignition lock cylinder too...cost about 200 and has to be learned by the computer on the car cause of the chip in the key!!!!! i think im in a mess for a while.. any suggestions on good parts for a good price? well i guess i will get back to work for the next three days!! I been trying to keep up with everything that is going on with you guys and i know i havent had time to sometimes. Well maybe i can get out to see some of yall before long im off monday and tuesday. see ya around.. mike
p.s. casper can you help out with the sig since its no longer J revolution... thanks...

Zcav~~Michael~~~~~ R.I.P ZVAPOR (17 MAR 04 TO 22 MAR 06)
2000 Cavalier z24 coupe

Friday, September 30, 2005 1:49 PM
what is wrong with this thread! why is is going off the page......

Zcav~~Michael~~~~~ R.I.P ZVAPOR (17 MAR 04 TO 22 MAR 06)
2000 Cavalier z24 coupe

Friday, September 30, 2005 2:10 PM
Hit enter sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zack your exhaust was mostly done when i left
Whit i don't think i'll need that fmu
Sorry if i got your hopes up

Zack see they got this thing, some people call
it a credit card. I call it the bane of my existance.
Anyway they discounted me since my first session
was not exactly successful

Anyway adjustments and sadly parts continue

Friday, September 30, 2005 6:52 PM
Zcav: Its cuz of Will's REALLY big picture =P

hah

okai im starting work on plotting the decals now...

Saturday, October 01, 2005 9:21 AM
Cool thanks kyle.
I'm planning on going to langley speedway this wednesday
to see what their races are like if anyone wants to join me feel
free. If you all want to turn it into a meeting that would be cool too.
Just leave me some feedback.

If you all don't wanna have a meeting on that wednesday
i suggest we try and meet up this weekend.

P.S. Langley is only $8 to watch (real cheap)
$15 to enter ( but i won't do that till i see at least one race and
get some things staightened out)

Saturday, October 01, 2005 5:14 PM
well the car started to leak oil again. this time it's from a new spot. now the front end has to come back off to figure out just where it's coming from. hopefully i'll get it done before tomorrow is out.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 5:37 PM
Sorry to hear it.
I'm gonna have to deal with a small
drip from my turbo drain line myself
Good luck with yours

Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:58 PM
uggg all this talk of turbo's and dyno's I NEEEDD MONEY!!!!! god it sucks bein broke as hell. Hopefully I'll be getting a better job soon that pays more than driving delivery which also wears my car down(Ick) more money down the drain to get tires and such. maybe a better schedule too. THat way I have time to chill with ppl. Zack...I would LOVE to go with you to get your car D'd but I have to work. (Big friggin surprise huh?)

"Hmmph"
Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:15 AM
my friend runs up at langley on wednesdays...he runs low 12s in a civic...langley has some fast cars up there hehe i'd like to go one of these days but work on the next day tells me otherwise..sigh

-GM stands for Got Mark?
-"shampoo? i'll poop on your shams!!!"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search