GM-Revolution - Page 7 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM-Revolution
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:54 PM
now what do you guys think...

I like the E like that...

now should we incorporate Marks R (in the first pic) where he split the letter in two... or leave it plain

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:58 PM
150 posts in 8 days

now doing the math... to hit 3450 posts will take 184 days if we keep this rate up

six months and 4 days and we'll be back to where we were with J-Rev's thread...

(I do not imply this in any post whore like way)

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 4:07 PM
My vote stays with this one...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 6:04 PM
I like either the one with the dot or the
last one mark posted awhile ago.
Both are perfect but i think i prefer marks.
with the E like it is.

Like i said everyone should decide between those two now
and have it settled. I really don't want to debate this forever
and not everyone will ever be perfectly happy. We could play
with the design till the end of time and still have people want
adjustments.

So again i suggest we choose (ONCE AND FORALL)
between the design with the dot in the R
or the one with the E altered in marks last post.

kyle its cool i just talked to millenium and i'm gonna
be slighty hard pressed to be ready for super chevy.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 6:54 PM
Jason
CALL ME

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:28 PM
I really like the new one that mark made. The circle in the R doesnt make as much sence as the E being changed. I think we should just go with this one.

Jason

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:36 PM
Sorry Will... Im with Jason here... the dot fit better when M and R were one letter...

My vote goes with that one

The E flairs with GM's "American Revolution" Slogan... and there isnt really a way to put "heartbeat of America" nor would i wanna put "like a rock" anywhere in there..

----------
For all those seeking Body work anytime soon ... Dialdin is now open late... and the body labor rates are slightly cheaper if you get it done at night... hit me up for more details... and for all who don't know... Dialdin and The Import Shop merged and is located in Chesapeake Virginia

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 8:15 PM
hey kyle, wheres that shop your talkin about? if ya dont mind me askin. . . i wanna get some work done to my cavy as well as my new TC. if ya wanna call me feel free too. . . . SAME GOES FOR EVERYONE ELSE . . . . my new e-mail is tctunerchic21@hotmail.com but i still use my old one too. that name is my sn on AIM as well. hit me up sometime. . . . jason give me a call tomorrow after five if ya can. thats when i get off work. I also wanted to see if yall were interested in rollin out to that get together i talked about next weekend??? TTYL

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:52 PM
sorry guys i like the dot better....theres NOTHING original about the new one with the E. it looks like we took chevys logo and slapped it on the cars.....Real Original. It doesnt set us off from any other club that has chevys. its just TOOOO plain...yeah its what chevy is doin now...but thats exactly the problem. it just doesnt feel right. at least the one with the dot had team effort behind it, the new one has a bunch of shirt and tie marketing execs at GM and a commercial behind it. anyone know what im sayin? sorry but the quote on quote "simple" design is just a GM ripoff for the club stickers.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:26 AM
Well then look at it this way........... we dont have to make shirts cause chevy already has and we have a comercial. Thats pretty cool. Name another club that has a comercial.

Yea but the one with the dot is just a R with a dot in it. Why Why is there a dot. That doesnt make sence. Most of the club is chevy there for the E one makes sence. That and the E isnt excataly like the Chevy one.

Yea and the WORD Revolution is from GM not just the E

Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:52 AM
Hey will your bar gets here eather fri, sat, or mon. My dad mailed it Last Tuesday. Ill call you when it gets here

Jason

Thursday, September 22, 2005 5:40 AM
cavygrl19 (Tiffany) wrote:hey kyle, wheres that shop your talkin about? if ya dont mind me askin. . . i wanna get some work done to my cavy as well as my new TC. if ya wanna call me feel free too. . . . SAME GOES FOR EVERYONE ELSE . . . . my new e-mail is tctunerchic21@hotmail.com but i still use my old one too. that name is my sn on AIM as well. hit me up sometime. . . . jason give me a call tomorrow after five if ya can. thats when i get off work. I also wanted to see if yall were interested in rollin out to that get together i talked about next weekend??? TTYL

Greenbriar

its on woodlake past old greenbriar. When you pass all the hotels on your right and Woodlake makes a 90 degree curve, the first building on your left, we are at the end, on the side of it...

Let me know when you wanna head out... and i'll try to be there, its easier for me just to walk out side and be like "were right here" i did that for Brad and Jason. Im not there on tuesdays and thursdays till after 10 PM... but monday and wednesday i can be there after noon, before 6... and then again after 10... and then friday anytime after 6

but ya, Todd should be able to get you anything you need for your TC, considering he has one too...

off to the slave mine folks... my "day" job...

Thursday, September 22, 2005 5:45 AM
anyone know if best buy carries the this install kit?
ami gmk420

Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:07 AM
alright, who is going to come with me saturday morning by MAS to drop the cav off for an axhaust system? Any takers? Don't all jump at once now

Thursday, September 22, 2005 8:19 AM
ill take you, besides im right down the street.

Jason

Thursday, September 22, 2005 8:20 AM
I got it from best buy.
I'll be in Hampton on Sat so i would love to tag along.
Let me know. I'm dyin' to see the cav on a road.

As for the design i'm still with the E
with the slashes.
I can only see on person who disagress.
sorry black
I mean can you live with it on your car?

So if no-one has an extreme dissagreement can we
finally decide on that one.

Tif Next weekend is super chevy anyone in the club I
HOPE is planning on being there. And i'm prayin we
have a decal by then. After all i'm getting work done
rush next week just to be ready

Thursday, September 22, 2005 8:50 AM
Hey brad i know you

Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:40 AM
Casper wrote:ill take you, besides im right down the street.

Jason

newman wrote:I got it from best buy.
I'll be in Hampton on Sat so i would love to tag along.
Let me know. I'm dyin' to see the cav on a road.

cool, thanks guys. The boat is going to leave early. Sean at mas told me to try and get there at 9 so they can get it up on the lift before they get to work on some customer's cars. so i figured if we leave at about 715 from jacks we should get there at about 9.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:34 AM
fine bye me jacks is the house down the street from me right?

jason

Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:37 AM
right. his car is the cuda on the far wall when you walk into the garage.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:43 AM
so who is all going? cuda you and me?

Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:57 AM
Casper wrote:Hey will your bar gets here eather fri, sat, or mon. My dad mailed it Last Tuesday. Ill call you when it gets here

Jason

Thanx ALOT again man....

As for your stereo kit for your car Zach, if you want to try and save a couple bucks i could use my discount there and get it for you....id just have to have the cash to pay....but if you can deal with the few extra dollars of markup then go for it....

And, to the sticker debate.....as dissapointed as i am(well not really dissapointed) i guess i could live perfectly fine with the new one on the car....i mean, i think i just didnt "get used to it" yet....its gonna look fine i guess...now we just have to pick dimensions.....i say we keep it EXACTLY the same size as J-Rev sticker....and i remember someone saying something about colors? wheres all this money commin from for the stickers...and what were the color choices?

Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:03 AM
jason, as far as i know it's just brad, you, and me. im going to get to the garage about 7, make sure i have what i need. then we can head out. then i am going to need a ride back to the garage to pick up whatever car i am driving over there.

hey will, if you can stop by early saturday i can get you the cash. i just need to know how much. Thanks

Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:16 AM
Yea the size should be the same as the J-rev sticker. As of color. I think it should be up to the person on what color they want. Ill be getting mine done blue and silver. That way they can go with your car the way you want them. HOWEVER since we are on kind of a date like they shouldnt be to hard of a color. Ill probably get my done bye myself. Now i just have to take off the J-REV one =(

Zack ill meet you at the house and follow you there and if you need a ride back thats fine. I like MAS. Thats where i got my springs put on. So do you think it will be ready for the show? O yea tires. Hummmmmm

Jason

Thursday, September 22, 2005 2:34 PM
i remember someone posting something about a contact list for this sunday...dont remember who it was or who to pm...but heres my ish...*shifty eyes* all out on the net and shtuff ...o no! heh...anyways

my cell -350-9150
my email - sqetched@yahoo.com
my name is obvious enough i think haha

i guess that shall suffice...

as for stickers...im thinkin i want 2 black ones...and im throwing down. just tell me how much u need kyle.

-GM stands for Got Mark?
-"shampoo? i'll poop on your shams!!!"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search