GM-Revolution - Page 9 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM-Revolution
Friday, September 23, 2005 4:15 PM
Jason~ yes i still have your trophy and its good. its in tha same condition it was in when me and larissa picked them up. give me a call and i cn bring it to you or somethin. my phone number is a page or so back. or even zach should have my number. give me a call asap and let me know whats up cause i work alot so ill try to to tha best i can. I work tomorrow from 1 to 11pm and i work sat. from 11am-8pm. as for tonight im going to be out in va beach for a while. and ill be out in va beach tomorrow night when i get off meeting up with some friends so just gimmie a call at your convience and ill get up with ya. . . . oh and kyle has my number too sooooo yeah TTYL

Friday, September 23, 2005 5:26 PM
HOSTILITY HOSTILITY Damn sorry it seems you couldnt make up your mind bout anything on some of the post so i though it was the same for the meet sorry just a make sure thing besides NO ONE BESIDES CASPER EVEN SAID ANYTHING TO ME!!!!!
sorry for sorta being interested in the new whatever.....

Zcav~~Michael~~~~~ R.I.P ZVAPOR (17 MAR 04 TO 22 MAR 06)
2000 Cavalier z24 coupe

Friday, September 23, 2005 5:31 PM
okai... im too lazy to quote/paste...

Whit: ya said wassup to everyone but me =P
Brad: i only asked cause u said saturday and i wanted to confirm that it was sunday and confirm the time... its not lookin like imma have my car so i'll be there in the soccer mom van
Tiff: Thought u were gonna call me today... it worked out cause i was only at the shop for 15 minutes... just enough for me to drop off money for my room for Freak Show. Todd is up there monday - friday from 10 - 7 ... Hes the man to talk to about both the cav and the TC
Jason: i was gonna say this on the last page... but oh well.. thanks for making the reply/quote and page numbers all the way over =============> on the last page =P
Michael: i think he was grrin at me for asking about the meet time...
Mark: imma give u a call early next week about getting the decal on the vinyl plotting computer...

I think thats it....

Friday, September 23, 2005 5:51 PM
sorry my fault

Friday, September 23, 2005 6:39 PM
jason needs to hurry up and post some damn numbers.

Friday, September 23, 2005 7:18 PM
bennigan hmmmmmmmm......................i so do not know what side that is on but i should see it i guess lol.

Yes Officer I completly understand that my car is to loud and I thank you for the compliment
Friday, September 23, 2005 8:32 PM
Bosswoman wrote:bennigan hmmmmmmmm......................i so do not know what side that is on but i should see it i guess lol.
Parking garage... its like right there at lynnhaven and international

Friday, September 23, 2005 8:41 PM
aaaa ok i never went that far down i always got up to the turn for toys R us and turned in through there lol thanx cya sunday

Yes Officer I completly understand that my car is to loud and I thank you for the compliment
Friday, September 23, 2005 8:53 PM
no problem... i'll be there .... the cavy wont... its gonna be at the shop to finish the widebody, weld brackets for the Nissan Skyline R32 tails, and hopefully... wrap the tweed in my interior, fix the bead in my rim to keep it from leakin 10 lbs a day, and clean my throttle body and plenum out...

fun fun....

Friday, September 23, 2005 10:07 PM
newman wrote:Ok we will make it

6:30

just for will

AWWWW.....Thanx Brad i feel so loved.... ill actually have money to buy food this time....HOLY $HIT!!!

Jason, you should have Email....read it!

Saturday, September 24, 2005 12:34 AM
Sorry zac that i couldnt stay longer to help you out with the cavi. Ill have numbers posted around 3 tomarrow. (Saturday)

Will ive been trying to call you like y592375839758230 times today

Tiff can you make the sunday meet?

Mike come bye on sunday cause i havent seen you in like 20 years.

Jason

Saturday, September 24, 2005 9:02 AM
sunday at 6:30 huh?.........
Count me in. I might bring a few pals too. And since we are now GM I guess my friend will join eventually...when he gets a few mods on his neon.

"Hmmph"
Saturday, September 24, 2005 11:01 AM
supersaiyanvegeta wrote: And since we are now GM I guess my friend will join eventually...when he gets a few mods on his neon.

uhh last time i checked dodge/plymouth belonged to diamler Chrysler (spelling) not GM.

Saturday, September 24, 2005 11:41 AM
Well zac and i went down to the shop and i got my car dynoed. It was 222.12 HP at 9 PSI. Not to bad.

Yea sorry dude but neons are dodge.

Well ill see you guys tomarrow
Jason

Saturday, September 24, 2005 12:45 PM
wow nice jason...cant wait to hear that famous blow off valve salute...buahaha

-GM stands for Got Mark?
-"shampoo? i'll poop on your shams!!!"
Saturday, September 24, 2005 8:57 PM
ahhhh i think im dying....

no really

im sick as @!#$... i can deal with the sore throat.. and the hacking cough... but the clogged sinuses are annoying

anyway

---
Marvin... i hope u werent serious about the neon thing... Mopar is definately not GM... Neons are Dodge/Mitsubishi. My buddy just dropped an 95 Ecclipse 2.0 long block in to his Neon... the head and the valve covers are the same between Dodge and Mistu, but the blocks are different (neons use dodge short blocks)
----

well back to sleep with me ... hopefully i'll be feelin better tomorrow...

Saturday, September 24, 2005 11:09 PM
dodge and mitsubishi are not the same kyle

ok ill see you guys there

Sunday, September 25, 2005 12:36 AM
yea they pretty much are...mitsubishis have lots and lots of mopar parts...and look at the stealth and 3000gt...the two companies are the same in some way...i believe dodge bought some parts of mitsubishi or something....i forgot the whole business deal...but those two are definitely intertwined...my friend had an eclipse...bought it brand new from a dealer and u can see mopar stickers in the engine bay...heh definitely not aftermarket additions

-GM stands for Got Mark?
Sunday, September 25, 2005 8:05 AM
Dodge and Mitusbishi are the same.

Let look back to the dodge stealth.
Dodge purchased this design off of mitsubishi
originally. If you look at the engine on these cars
it is a mitsubishi motor with symbols and everything included
Then later mitsubishi decided the car was a good investment
and purchased the design back. Hence the 3000 GT
They didn't change a thing except a few external parts
and the symbols on the car. Same basic engine and
suspension.

Hence
Dodge = Mitsubishi

Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:07 AM
ok nevermine

Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:21 AM
guys i can't make the meet. im getting sent to texas........eat alot of food for me plz

Sunday, September 25, 2005 11:49 AM
negative on the dodge = mitsubishi (if anything it would be chrysler = mitsubishi). haven't you all heard of dsm? lets break it down.

Quote:

A joint effort by Mitsubishi (three diamonds) and the Chrysler Corporation (penta-star) to build some of the most incredible automobiles in the world. The vehicles were produced with the names Eagle Talon, Mitsubishi Eclipse, and Plymouth Laser. DSM cars are assembled in Normal, Illinois. The '94-and-up Mitsubishi Galant is also assembled at the DSM plant in IL; previous Galant's were assembled in Japan. The Eclipse and Galant (since '89) share the same platform.

more info can be had here

to say they are the same is to say that chevy = isuzu (s10 and the hombre), to say they are the same is to say gm = honda (we share/trade engines), to say they are the same is to say that chevy = toyota & pontiac = toyota (cavalier, vibe, and matrix)... catching on yet?

Sunday, September 25, 2005 1:45 PM
Naa wasn't serious. Just keepin everyone in check.
No matter. Anyhow yeah...see ya guys tonight.

"Hmmph"
Sunday, September 25, 2005 6:56 PM
Sorry I couldnt make it to tha meet. I just now got off of work and we actually close at 7 on sundays.

Jason~ were you trying to call me tonight? I got a call that said Cali but I wasnt sure, they kept hanging up. I work from 11am to 8pm tomorrow night and Im off on tuesday, so if you can get up with me sometime on tuesday thatd be great. give me a call if you can because i probably wont be able to check my e-mail or this board for a couple days.

Sunday, September 25, 2005 7:34 PM
nice to finally meet u all next time ill be more awake...haha

-GM stands for Got Mark?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search