GM-Revolution - Page 81 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM-Revolution
Friday, June 27, 2008 6:09 PM
hey guys when should we plan another time to get together and hangout?

Took honda side skirts and made them fit on the cavi!

Saturday, June 28, 2008 11:03 AM
whats up everybody well i know i have not been up here in a while. but i still around i see that alot ppl are growing and i think its time we do da same let get our name out there so ppl know who we are. i do have bad news my lil red cav yeah i wreck it i guess red and yellow is not the color for us sorry trent lol and another thing i did buy another car but it was a scion tc but that did not work out so forget right now i am bout to get another cav 2005 black but yeah it been so long i think we should all get together and go to the hang out spot in newport news one day i hate to say it but them dd boys got they @!#$ together and we need to do the same and rob where u at now where u been and kyle u need to give me a call
Saturday, June 28, 2008 5:29 PM
Mush: PM me your number

EDIT: i havent noticed ANY D/D cars on the south side. I think they are more your problem up there on the Peninsula ....

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY, JULY 4th. --- LIGHT EM UP --- Virginia Beach, VA - VDot Parking lot behind Freedom Wash - Holland Rd + Independance Blvd. - Presented by Sams Club and Versatile Designs. Evening Glo-off. All proceeds to benefit CHKD.

SATURDAY, AUGUST 9th - NOPI NATIONALS VIRGINIA --- Petersburg, VA

SUNDAY, AUGUST 31. --- CVC Charity Car Show --- Suffolk, VA - INDOOR/OUTDOOR SHOW. Abandoned LOWES on 10/32 (Towards Smithfield) - Presented by CVC, Virginia Department Of Transportation, Sams Club, & Versatile Designs. - All proceeds to benefit charities including CHKD. --- Teams that will be there for sure: Speedline (HR/VA Chapter), Speedline (Richmond/VA Chapter), Showgun (Speedline NC Chapter), Neighborhood Dreamz (Hampton VA Chapter), Street Dreams, Low Priorities, Ultraspeed, Twistid Koncepts Virginia Chapter, Country Cruisers. --- Coverage by DROPJAW MAGAZINE and ECS MAGAZINE. --- Chance to win a car... Drawing only available to those who enter their car in to the show.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 1 (Labor Day) --- End Of Summer Super Bash --- Chesapeake, VA -- Chesapeake City Park. Presented by Seven City Scions & Speedline (HR/VA Chapter). CAR SHOW + BASS OFF --- All proceeds to benefit CHKD.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 8 ---- Neighborhood Block Party --- Hertford, NC --- Northeast Dragway --- Top 75 Show and Quarter Mile Drag Strip events. -- Presented by Neighborhood Dreamz. (Signage work done by Versatile Designs)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, June 28, 2008 5:57 PM

Sunday, June 29, 2008 12:54 PM
cavi for sale on craigs with a body kit
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/car/733803581.html

Sunday, June 29, 2008 3:23 PM
White4Door wrote:cavi for sale on craigs with a body kit
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/car/733803581.html

1998 Called... they want their rice rocket, function-less wing and altezza tail lights back

Dood should have put the wing under "the bad"

Sunday, June 29, 2008 9:20 PM
kyle that cavi is a 95

Monday, June 30, 2008 12:21 AM
hey guys i decided im gonna get a sport bike keeping the cavi but im gonna go up to cyclecity on va beach blvd and look at the suzuki's. theres no talking me out of it gas is hitting 4 dollars an hour soon and the cavis going on the back burner for a lil bit.

Monday, June 30, 2008 2:01 AM
White4Door wrote:kyle that cavi is a 95

reading > you ... i was making a joke that 98 called for their parts.... had nothing to do with the year of the vehicle... Altezzas were in, in 98 ... they are not now...

as for gas... lucky you that you can still spend under $4 a gal... with the 10:1 Wiseco pistons, i have to run premium, so ive been sitting at $3.99 - $4.07 for the past few weeks... (with $3.99 being the most recent fill up price !!!)

Monday, June 30, 2008 2:25 AM
OMG

Was that a... Cav??

it used to be anyway.......
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 3:45 PM
bump x2

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 6:46 PM
there is no @!#$ reason to bump a post that is still on the first page.

go buy your street bike and wrap it an yourself around a @!#$ cement wall already.

Thursday, July 03, 2008 3:46 AM
i can bump the thread if i would like to dude.

Thursday, July 03, 2008 9:57 AM
Hi! Im back!!! lol, soooooo, seems like people still have apititudes. . . lol nice. . . anyway. Rob, when r u comin back dude? Hey, whatever happened to Ryan? And anyone talked to Whit? Is he out? He txtd me a few days ago and I wrote him back but nothin. . . . Whats everyone doin for the weekend besides the obvious gettin trashed
Thursday, July 03, 2008 11:12 AM
Tiff: i talked to Whit about 2 weeks ago. AFAIK he's in town. EDIT: he just posted in Chris Whatley's thread the other day...

As for this weekend.... this is what i am doing...

JBO Chat User: SpeedlineZ wrote:FRIDAY, JULY 4th. --- LIGHT EM UP --- Virginia Beach, VA - VDot Parking lot behind Freedom Wash - Holland Rd + Independance Blvd. - Presented by Sams Club and Versatile Designs. Evening Glo-off, and car show. All proceeds to benefit CHKD.

The show is at the Freedom Wash that we go to every Saturday night, and the entry fee is $15. I don't know if im entering though... we'll see if i have time to detail the car tomorrow

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 03, 2008 11:13 AM

Thursday, July 03, 2008 5:24 PM
I just got back from being underway....what's goin on all......i'm goin home to jerz this weekend but i'll be around next week and probably the weekend......still hav ethe cavy down here......haven't had a chance to finish up the subie.....cost so damn much
Friday, July 04, 2008 8:24 AM
welcome back dude ou came back just in time for the sho tonight at the spot

Friday, July 04, 2008 9:20 AM
^ he's in Jersey this weekend....

Friday, July 04, 2008 11:37 PM
We ended up raising $3200 + for CHKD today at Light Em Up car show out in Virginia Beach.

Mike Causey (Zcav) was out there with his Volkswagen and took second place (it was a TOP 3 Show)

Saturday, July 05, 2008 3:17 PM
hey tiff hopefully not to much longer before i come back and as for ryan he is in colorado with his wife and kidd. he just got back from iraq and moved out there

Was that a... Cav??

Monday, July 14, 2008 1:08 AM
bump since its been almost 2 weeks

Saturday, July 19, 2008 12:35 PM
bump

Was that a... Cav??

Saturday, July 19, 2008 5:12 PM
Chris: your sig is too big... if the forum moderators see it, you will get a forum warning...

Sunday, July 27, 2008 1:32 PM
bump
Monday, July 28, 2008 6:25 PM
I'm back & the cobalt is here.

It beats a Honda!
Monday, July 28, 2008 7:35 PM
welcome back

don't wreck this one... ha =P

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search