GM-Revolution - Page 84 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM-Revolution
Wednesday, October 01, 2008 2:58 AM
bump

Im mean and im green!

Monday, October 13, 2008 1:10 PM
bump

Im mean and im green!
Sunday, November 02, 2008 8:50 PM
Page 3????

R.I.P.???? Will?? Trent??? Whats the word?

Thursday, November 06, 2008 2:19 PM
lol i kept it off page 3 last time it wenrt there but this time i havent been online in a hile
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:40 PM

Just testing it out.....
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:50 PM
www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30196577&id=1216558294
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 6:27 PM
Damn... wheres everyone at???

New motor build for the Z

Fully ported and Polished 2.4 head
- Exhaust ported to match exhaust gasket with a mirror finish
- Intake ported and scuffed to induced eddies
- Decked .020 over to raise compression from 9.6 : 1 to 10:1
- Car Customs Stainless valves
- Titanium retainers and springs

1995 2.3 Quad 4 LO Intake Cam
Miller Performance Exhaust Cam (HO Spec - .410 Lift - 212 Duration)

to go with the
Pacesetter header
HO Intake mani with Fontana Phenolic Adapter
95 LO Throttle Body (56 mm
Wiseco 10:1 Pistons (so add another .4:1 compression to my grand total)
Eagle Forged Rods (balanced)
Clevite 77 berrings (main and rod)
AEM CAI with K&N Filter

i can't wait to break it in and get it to the track!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, December 02, 2008 7:20 PM

Monday, December 15, 2008 1:32 AM
13 days l8r and still not on the road lol
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 8:37 AM
Chris: WTF? seriously, you didnt just say that, you knew i was waiting on parts until the day i fired it up... You do know you are in second place for the 2008 JBO Douche Bag of the year, right??

anyway, the car is running, but now i've decided to re-do the block. basically i started it up, and after the lifters pumped up, i found that i've had a bad wrist pin all along.

I'm going to use my other block, bore out .020 over on that, and run Ross 11:1 Pistons, with Ross wrist pins, and Total Seal Rings
I'm also going to use Eagle Forged Rods (Balanced), Clevite 77 berrings, micropolish the stock crank (only 49 k miles on it), and have the machine shop bore the passages out so i can run the 2.3 oil pump conversion.

------------------

So who's still around and frequents the org... its been over a year, im sure there are plenty of new faces out there, who wants to get together and hang out???

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:20 AM
Where is this located?

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:21 AM
hampton roads - virginia

http://www.j-body.org/teams/1276/

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:25 AM

Sunday, February 15, 2009 4:42 AM
Bump from the Gulf of Aden... is this the end of GM Rev???

steve
Monday, February 16, 2009 4:10 PM
no idea

Friday, May 08, 2009 1:34 AM
hey guys still alive i make rare apperences here and there, got 2 jobs now getN really intense but workN on something new. GM-Rev forever guy we need to get this thing back up by next summerif not this summer.

It beats a Honda!
Friday, May 08, 2009 3:54 AM
i was in NN last night, so i thought about everyone... i had to pick my dad up from the airport....

Saturday, October 24, 2009 7:41 PM
throwin a bump out for everyone with email reply here.... anyone still frequent the .org????

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 8:16 PM
Bumping this due to the expressed interest of a Hampton Roads J And Delta meetup... lets plan a day!!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 8:20 PM
Anyone heard about a killer red Cobalt terrorizing Hampton Highway/Magruder . LOL!

Also for any interest you can follow us Tidewater SS people @ this thread on CobaltSS.net.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 9:24 PM
joe: you guys may want to venture to gmdelta.com soon... Most of Cobaltss's staff are now over there and tehjeffie is now the main moderator over there.. the site hasnt grown yet but its up and coming.

anyway i bumped this thread because i know some of you all have email replies... if anyone oldschool is still around, lets meet up with them!

Monday, June 14, 2010 12:34 PM
wow its been awhile but im basically postN to see if there is any intrest @ all in getN sumN goN...? Will i beg of you to get with me if u still trot on this thread...otherwise im on my way to Best Buy...lol.

As far as whats goN on with me:

I've been MIA due to the fact i joind the Army last year and been away training. B4 i left my Cobalt was Repo'ed due to me losing both of my jods & this sucky as job market but im back stable now & in a J-body where i began & belong. 2002 LS Sport Coupe(the one i wanted from moment 1, love that front end) in Victory Red...sorry Jerry. New record: blown motor in less than 2 weeks...flooded street N Norfolk did me in. Check my profile for list of mods. I should be getN a bonus this week & there4 a 2001 Base model Sedan 4 a daily & a wrecked 2004 LS Sport Sedan(if its not sold by the time the cash arrives) for a doner for my blown LS, as well as a swap, minus the motor, for the 01 base sedan 2 sit on. & i will buy all my forged internals, minus crank.

It beats a Honda!
Monday, June 14, 2010 5:34 PM
Trent: Welcome back... let me know if you need any help with the build... check my profile out for my current motor build... i have one of the fastest N/A cars on this site now...

As for will.. ive kept up with him via phone and AIM periodically... he really doesn't post much here anymore... i doubt he has this thread subscribed...

EDIT: the bully stage 4 clutch is epic... the light weight flywheel .. not so much

i'm on the spec stage 3 6 puck / RK Sport light weight flywheel combo, and the flywheel blows so much dick... the motor doesn't have enough inertia to keep idling with the AC on, and after each tune, it takes a day for the ECM to relearn the fuel trims to be able to keep up to idle correctly under any circumstance... Its also a pain in the ass to daily drive... i'll let you drive my car and you can decide what flywheel you want...

on the plus side, i found an hp tuner... $250.00 one time payment and he'll tune you unlimited times as long as he is free...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 14, 2010 5:39 PM

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 5:34 PM
Trent: i dont check my email that often... PM me here or post up in this thread to get me... thanks!!

Thursday, June 24, 2010 8:34 AM
Kyle...nevermind i"ll text you

It beats a Honda!
Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:00 AM
got it... texted back

i'm at work... the joys of working for the only Hyundai in Hampton Roads that doesn't have an ACed shop on a day where the temp is 101, and feels like 115...

Saturday, June 26, 2010 2:28 PM
so money getN low & still need a few parts...cutN it down to a couple grand & i gotta get a new appt too...i really wanna finish this before Aug...sigh.we'll c wat happens

It beats a Honda!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search