CNFX VBZ The Blue Beast.... - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: CNFX VBZ The Blue Beast....
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:24 PM
I'm going to die when he blows that strong stock engine.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:25 PM
i'll admit the ecos are hella strong stock, hypsy running 15-16 psi and dj.. come on now thats impressive..

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:27 PM
All I hear out of your mouth is blah, blah, blah, while your car is still slow.
I bought a T76 and it is sitting here in my house which makes my CAR fast.

Quit talking and start doing, I didn't even know you existed till now, that is how much of MY attention you grabbed with your insane projects. And I have been on this site for like 5 years. lol
It is better for you to just go scrolling down the Photos and Media Forum man.

Phil, one more time and I will say it as many times as you want.
For real man you are neighborhood known swinger, chil out, if he made you a Turbo kit he didn't give you a MIL.
500 hp is a joke.
and now you are gonna tell me that he is going to get it on a T3T04E. lol

Best time:"""11.946""" @ 114.73 mph @17psi 1.83--60"
11 second daily driver!!!!
Race Related 727-561-9440
Shop of choice for your 11 second J body!

Also, built bottom end and or top end LSJ and L61's available.
13's ----12's ----11's ----10's

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:27 PM
but then again there is that jeff filkins...

anyway tony's car is sick.. I have some sweet vids of him OBLITERATING some evos

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:28 PM
Yea buy this guy has nothing in the car. I'm going to be runing A/C and full interior. I wonder what mine could do if I drove it like this.

Hopes and Dreams are faster then that right? LoL.....

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:31 PM
SunCavi_L61T3/T04E wrote:All I hear out of your mouth is blah, blah, blah, while your car is still slow.

Quit talking and start doing, I didn't even know you existed till now, that is how much of MY attention you grabbed with your insane projects. And I have been on this site for like 5 years. lol
It is better for you to just go scrolling down the Photos and Media Forum man.

Phil, one more time and I will say it as many times as you want.
For real man you are neighborhood known swinger, chil out, if he made you a Turbo kit he didn't give you a MIL.
500 hp is a joke.
and now you are gonna tell me that he is going to get it on a T3T04E. lol

Insane projects huh? What have I've done that is insane? Dude I've been around for so long now too. I can even date my self back to TeamRVR. Ive been around, but unlike you I know when I should talk. It is no wonder you are fast with nothing in your car and on slicks.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:33 PM
its not a t3/t04e duh LOL its a gt35r or something like that

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:34 PM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:
SunCavi_L61T3/T04E wrote:All I hear out of your mouth is blah, blah, blah, while your car is still slow.
OMG I missed that! So because you bought a new T76 your car is faster while it sits in your house! Get with it man.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:34 PM
back on topic, tonys car..

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:35 PM
OMG I can't even qoute today!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:37 PM
it;s ok trey, you betetr give erin to me for the time being

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:39 PM
Yea right! She is just about to come home to me in 22min's. You couldn't even handle my girl boy!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:41 PM
So phil what is insane about my car?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:41 PM
QBE (73H 800573D 0N3) wrote:its not a t3/t04e duh LOL its a gt35r or something like that
Was till I didn't want to rebuild yours!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:58 PM
Tony's car is gonna be a force to be reckoned with for sure. And BTW, It IS aluminum, I saw it firsthand (and I'm a welder/fabricator, I know my metals).

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:13 PM
Well I guess since you saw it 1st hand I can take your word for it. It looked like steel to me.
Anyways, the car might be recognized or whatever in the future, but until then, I would appreciate people stay of his nuts and if the man chooses, so let him post his own pics. and work and tell us about it himself.

BTW, all these boys with big bad Turboes such as 35R's and such NOT putting down any numbers. lmao
Only thing they can do with those is talk how they have a ball bearing Turbo that ain't doing jack in the motor but working at 5% efficiency. Hint (Phil and TRD)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:17 PM
oh, ok ebcause yours is running at max eficiency.. I am running 4 LESS psi then you

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:19 PM
Surprise @!#$in surprise

SunFaggot being an asshat

Look awesome Tony, can't wait to see yours all together. I'll be looking for you next spring

................Which car will hit 400 whp first???................
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:38 PM
STFU, you are so stupid LowFire and your stupid SunFlower is a slow piece of crap.
You never answered me which one of your cars do you want me to rape the pussyass Sunfire or the other GT-hoe. lol

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:42 PM
SunCavi_L61T3/T04E wrote:Well I guess since you saw it 1st hand I can take your word for it. It looked like steel to me.
Anyways, the car might be recognized or whatever in the future, but until then, I would appreciate people stay of his nuts and if the man chooses, so let him post his own pics. and work and tell us about it himself.

BTW, all these boys with big bad Turboes such as 35R's and such NOT putting down any numbers. lmao
Only thing they can do with those is talk how they have a ball bearing Turbo that ain't doing jack in the motor but working at 5% efficiency. Hint (Phil and TRD)
WoW again you didn't read did you? I never said I was using one or had one. Some people have talked to me about it, but I have never ever said I was for sure doing it. Dude just stop with the name calling.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:49 PM
Oh my....
Cant believe that I just wasted 10 mins of my day reading this crap. Who gives a damn if the pipes are mild steel or aluminum. TRD cavi what the hell is a TRD cavi? I thought that a cavi is chevy, I read that you understand that GM does make your parts but where do you get TRD from. You want TRD so damn bad go to the toyota dealership and get a TRD tacoma. Im sure that it is even faster then your TRD cavi.

Suncavi I think that those pipes are aluminum, yes you are a cocky bastard. But who cares I dont have to come home to you right. 12.5 on a cavi seems pretty impressive to me. But what do I know I drive a dsm. No wonder certain dsm sites will only allow certain people on there site so we dont have to deal with this crap.

Man this org. went down hill since I left it a few years back to get my eclipse. Just passing through voiceing my opinion.

who needs slicks for 60 ft`s below 1.8

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:51 PM
OMG you must be a nebie! You never head of the toyota cavi that TRD made. They have made 50 TRD Toyota Cavalier over in Japan. Read up on your stuff buddy!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:59 PM
so what is a TRD cavi? A body kit and a trd badge. Do you have a TRD body kit? Do you have TRD cavi is it right side drive? Saying you are a trd cavi is like people saying they are a dsm with a 420a motor in there eclipse.

who needs slicks for 60 ft`s below 1.8

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:01 PM
Toyota Cavalier FAQ

Might want to read up on that there link. Also back on the topic before we are all baned.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:18 PM
What has been done to the engine?

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search