J-Stance - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
J-Stance
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:04 PM
The new J-Stance!

http://j-stance.blogspot.com

GOAL: gain respect from other car enthusiasts and more exposure of the j-body scene.
We got nothing to lose here! Its a good start.

Just starting here.. will need your submissions, send me some of your best pictures. Send em to phewes@gmail.com

Comments, opinions and feedbacks? Welcome! Thanks and enjoy!

Re: J-Stance
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:07 PM
I love the idea and I LOVE everything about all of those cars. But, to me none of them are "stanced" the way it applies to other vehicles that I always see associated with that word.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:10 PM
thanks Scott!

'J-Scene' sounds better?

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:30 PM
old car

new car

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:36 PM
Scott (Silver Z) wrote:I love the idea and I LOVE everything about all of those cars. But, to me none of them are "stanced" the way it applies to other vehicles that I always see associated with that word.

I see nothing wrong with calling these cars "stanced". In the J world... They are straight killing it!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:39 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:
Scott (Silver Z) wrote:I love the idea and I LOVE everything about all of those cars. But, to me none of them are "stanced" the way it applies to other vehicles that I always see associated with that word.

I see nothing wrong with calling these cars "stanced". In the J world... They are straight killing it!

Killing it they are. Stanced they are not.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:47 PM
we have no easy way of creating stance like 90% of the cars out there, but we can be stanced in our own world... Jay Van, smoosh and a few others are pushing the envelope, I hope to be soon too

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:49 PM
Awesome idea darren!!

QBE OWNS QWIBBY!

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:01 PM
IamQwibby (Eco Meatcake) wrote:we have no easy way of creating stance like 90% of the cars out there, but we can be stanced in our own world... Jay Van, smoosh and a few others are pushing the envelope, I hope to be soon too

its great that your backing up nice cars but sorry, No. even if we dont have an "easy way" to create that stance doesnt mean we can just go yea they are stanced in our own world. its not easy for some other cars to pull the stanced look and thats why they look so damn good cuz they go above and beyond to stand out. idk maybe im reading your post wrong but no one yet is fully stanced, not too long till some of the boys start stepping it up tho.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:05 PM
Stanced not but flushed.. I guess I got the meaning of 'stance' wrong. J-Scene is better? lemme know

Thanks for the inputs guys!

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:09 PM
damn no edit button.. " stanced but not flushed"

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:13 PM
love it pure win!!!!
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:30 PM
k, I go find pics now...

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:37 PM
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:

maybe that just means that we need to turn it up a notch or two. there is two 4 doors that come to mind on being stanced one came from a two door everyone hated on. skilz tried he just didn't drop it low enough.

major problem in our scene is that alot of people daily drive their cars and are afraid of losing that drivability.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:45 PM
http://top-j.blogspot.com/

let me know what you guys think..

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:50 PM
i guess nobody figured you could put on grand am control arms, some spacers, and with the use of any camber plated coilover setup or otherwise you can get all the camber you'd need for that 'stance'....

seems pretty 'easy' to me....

Underdog Racing
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:02 PM
J Stance is fine, you just have to put stanced cars on there. Stance is a reasonably broad term, encompassing low and wide, but if you're tucking anything but tire you haven't quite done it yet.

J Van and Smoosh are about the only ones I can think of that really have it, oh and that white sedan. I'm flush but pushing it on the ride height.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:03 PM
z yaaaa wrote:i guess nobody figured you could put on grand am control arms, some spacers, and with the use of any camber plated coilover setup or otherwise you can get all the camber you'd need for that 'stance'....

Indeed, but cambered out =/= stance, a couple degrees is all you need, unless you are really pushing limits.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:09 PM
Searching for pics now

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:10 PM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:

maybe that just means that we need to turn it up a notch or two. there is two 4 doors that come to mind on being stanced one came from a two door everyone hated on. skilz tried he just didn't drop it low enough.

major problem in our scene is that alot of people daily drive their cars and are afraid of losing that drivability.

And the ones who have the means to statically "stance" a J opt for better handling. It's a trade off for us.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:12 PM
i really do not understand this fad.....

z yaaaa wrote:i guess nobody figured you could put on grand am control arms, some spacers, and with the use of any camber plated coilover setup or otherwise you can get all the camber you'd need for that 'stance'....

that's everything I have... totally

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

all 4 of those cars are so nice, hard to pick my fav

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3877823
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:13 PM
blucavvy wrote:i really do not understand this fad.....

Try harder, you're being left behind

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:18 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search