IZN TRBL - Page 5 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: IZN TRBL
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 2:49 PM
next person to talk to him needs to tell him to get online somehow and answer our damn questions lol

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 5:01 PM
lol, I agree with you ^... Whats stopping him from going to a friends house, or even a library? Im starting to think Im going to ask for my money back....

BUY MY SAAB TURBO SETUP! --> http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/61091/
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 7:19 PM
wasp96 wrote:Here is a pic from Josh of my finished product, just need to get them installed when I get them. I ordered these in April, patience WILL pay off.

It's been over 2 weeks and still no headlights, how long does the shipping take.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 10:39 AM
I have them and installed them, just have not had a chance to take any pics. I could not be happier with them, well worth the wait. I will post pics of them installed when I can.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 10:44 AM
did it come in the cool brief case?

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 10:52 AM
^^^ The HID kit did.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 1:03 PM
AAAAHH Come on chris post some pics !!!!!!!!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 5:50 PM
I'm still waiting for my clear tail and 3rd brake lenses from well over a year ago. He doesn't respond to calls or emails, I would really like either my lenses or my money back!
Thursday, November 08, 2007 4:43 AM
Rotten' Banana wrote:I'm still waiting for my clear tail and 3rd brake lenses from well over a year ago. He doesn't respond to calls or emails, I would really like either my lenses or my money back!

WHAT a year, that is just CRAZY. I don't see what the wait should be on these items, comon.

Thursday, November 08, 2007 12:33 PM
Ya I know, it's insane. I'm going to have to look up the bill but I think it was May or June last year, so it's been closer to a year and half now!
Friday, November 09, 2007 1:42 PM
White Boy wrote:WHAT a year, that is just CRAZY. I don't see what the wait should be on these items, comon.

give it up whiteboy....youve got no room to talk about customer service or how to run a business. we all know you dont like josh and thats fine. but there is no reason to jump in a post about him and try to instigate or stir things up. and before you try to deny it, that is exactly what you are doing.

im not defending josh and i am not condemning either. im just saying that YOU have absolutely NO room to talk.

Friday, November 09, 2007 6:02 PM
(tabs) wrote:
White Boy wrote:WHAT a year, that is just CRAZY. I don't see what the wait should be on these items, comon.

give it up whiteboy....youve got no room to talk about customer service or how to run a business. we all know you dont like josh and thats fine. but there is no reason to jump in a post about him and try to instigate or stir things up. and before you try to deny it, that is exactly what you are doing.

im not defending josh and i am not condemning either. im just saying that YOU have absolutely NO room to talk.

Well since we live in North America we can say whatever we want, freedom of speech. Now waiting for over a year on parts common now that just crazy.

Friday, November 09, 2007 6:47 PM
i didnt say you werent ALLOWED to say something, just that you have had more than enough complaints leveled at you to disqualify you from jumping on a soapbox and preaching to anyone. if any of the customers want to complain, thats fine. you just dont like josh, though, and are trying to egg on those who are waiting for their products just so you can get in a few cheap punches. that isnt helpful to josh, the customers, or the j scene.

Saturday, November 10, 2007 10:08 AM
^^^ I usually don't jump in on things like this, but I agree with tabs. If you didn't buy anything from Josh then you need to just stay out of it. Quit stirring the pot, it is NOT needed. Thanks.

Sunday, November 11, 2007 6:47 PM
The drama from Whiteboy is deffinatly not needed. But on another note, I'm going to keep this going until we all get some updates on whats happening with our products.

214whp 190wtq
Monday, November 12, 2007 10:45 AM
Yes, Id really like to know as well...how can nobody get a hold of him and tell him to go online?

Monday, November 12, 2007 11:11 AM
I havent gotten in contact with him for a while =/ Im going to try again this week hopefully he picks up and I'll get status updates on everyones order. Just PM me whose missing what and when it was ordered so I can get word on them

Monday, November 12, 2007 11:20 AM
I tried calling him a few times this week also. His voice mailbox is full. Looks like my best bet will be to stop by his house on my way to visit my dad next month.
Monday, November 12, 2007 3:13 PM
Im pretty sure blk99cav and are are the only ones waiting for headlights now...and there are some others waiting for smaller items...If i dont hear anything within the next month, Im getting my money back....this is rediculous that he cant respond

Monday, November 12, 2007 6:01 PM
Bubba, sent you a PM.
I'm sure things are coming Adam.....its just cause were in Canada and all eh lol.

214whp 190wtq
Monday, November 12, 2007 7:54 PM
lol, yah, all that snow we get must be stopping the production of them in California...lol...either that, or all the moose and beavers are migrating down to the States...hahaha

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 8:28 AM
I'm waiting for some to. But i'm in no hurry to get them. Cars parked anyways

Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:14 AM
I am waiting for mine to come back after sending them in for repairs.
Thursday, November 15, 2007 8:35 AM
I spoke to josh yesterday. When I called him he was working on a few sets of headlights, as was I. I asked him the status of everyones he said they are getting to where they need to be. I told him about this post and he said hes been really busy trying to finish up the lights since there was a flaw in the design. That he doesnt have the time to check up on the org to respond and get these done as well.
I believe Wasp headlights have the new design implemented in them. However he said in order to get in contact with him your best bet is email since his phone's mailbox gets blown up pretty quickly. I couldnt remember everyones names off hand but yours are being worked on so no worries

Thursday, November 15, 2007 9:46 AM
What was the new design?? I THINK I can tell by looking but not positive. And my lights are COMPLETELY different than anyone elses

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search