IZN TRBL - Page 6 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: IZN TRBL
Thursday, November 15, 2007 10:00 AM
ecotecpower wrote:What was the new design?? I THINK I can tell by looking but not positive. And my lights are COMPLETELY different than anyone elses

OOo really, so are mine.. If your doing what i think your doing, than were doing the same thing lol... The new design he mentioned about the abs burning a hole somewhere, I wasnt paying full attention at that time since I was aligning a set of projectors and jeffie was breaking something lol. So he was trying something to stop that from happening

Thursday, November 15, 2007 10:58 AM
OOO ok yeah he told me about the burning a hole thing. I'm curious as to what his fix was. I had given him a few ideas. All I 'll say about mine is there duals, how about yours? And If they are the same DAMN was hoping I'd be the only one LOL Josh said he'll never make a set like mine again. But hey it was his idea LOL

Thursday, November 15, 2007 10:59 AM
ecotecpower wrote:OOO ok yeah he told me about the burning a hole thing. I'm curious as to what his fix was. I had given him a few ideas. All I 'll say about mine is there duals, how about yours? And If they are the same DAMN was hoping I'd be the only one LOL Josh said he'll never make a set like mine again. But hey it was his idea LOL

Ill PM you lol

Thursday, November 15, 2007 2:40 PM
Glad to hear that there is some progress being made on these. I can't wait

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Thursday, November 15, 2007 2:50 PM
Did you mention me BubbaKnoxz?

Pictures: http://www.cardomain.com/id/lito65743
Friday, November 16, 2007 7:25 AM
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) I was the one that first had the problem with the melting holes . I would post a pic but for some reason I have been having trouble adding things to my cardomain page. BTW mine are the ones that are the 03-05 cavalier style on his site. So there is another new style already?
Friday, November 16, 2007 9:10 AM
Not necc. a "new" style. But the biggest hold up on lights right now was that josh was/is trying to find a fix for the lenses melting the plastic. And from what bubba said sounds like he has solved the problem.

Friday, November 16, 2007 11:39 AM

Friday, November 16, 2007 12:21 PM
To fix that he puts down reflective tape and paints it black, if you are looking for it you see it. I will get some pics soon so everyone can see what I'm talking about. Nobody has even noticed the tape on my yet, I know its there so I see it all the time. It sucks, but the alternative is shown above.

Friday, November 16, 2007 1:07 PM
HA HA NICE!!! He used my idea to fix the problem

Friday, November 16, 2007 3:26 PM
^^^ It works! I don't know what else you can even do to avoid it from burning a hole like that. Oh well, I can see like a mo'fo at night now so I am very happy.

Friday, November 16, 2007 4:03 PM
wasp96 wrote:^^^ It works! I don't know what else you can even do to avoid it from burning a hole like that. Oh well, I can see like a mo'fo at night now so I am very happy.

Me and Josh spoke of Fiberglassing, that may stop that from happening just gotta wait and see

Friday, November 16, 2007 4:31 PM
Great, then I will have to "upgrade" to those

Friday, November 16, 2007 9:08 PM
when I sent mine back I mentioned cpvc duct, which is a thin plastic we use where I work. we heat it at 320 degrees to be able to form it into our pipe fittings. I loved those projectors though and cant wait to get them back on the car.

what really sucked was that I was at my first car show when someone passing by noticed them melting. had to throw some wash cloths over the headlights until i could get the car out of the park.
Saturday, November 17, 2007 7:07 AM
BLA BLA BLA STOP bragging chris

Saturday, November 17, 2007 9:44 AM
Who? Me? Never...........

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 4:32 PM
Anyone have anymore updates?

214whp 190wtq
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 9:29 PM
I am sorry guys but he is being unfair and thats not cool with me. I just want my money back. Stand back and look the big picture. He takes massive amounts of orders, can not sill them ontime, even after 7 months and hardly calls. I think that josh is a good guy but a terriable business man. I asked for my money back and have yet to hear back from him. He is doing somehting fishy and I dont know what it is, but I know that even if he had 1,000 healdights to build the ones that were infront of me did not take longer then 7 months. If someone contacts him, I have tried, I call 43 times today. Tell him to clear his messages and answer his phone.

http://www.overkillengineeringmotorsports.com/
Thursday, November 22, 2007 2:22 PM
.....update?

214whp 190wtq
Thursday, November 22, 2007 2:43 PM
I really dont care anymore, cause all the shows are done with, and the car is going away for the winter anyways, but it would still be nice to get them soon....before he forgets which orders belong to whom!

BUY MY SAAB TURBO SETUP! --> http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/61091/
Thursday, November 22, 2007 4:33 PM
Adam Borchardt wrote:I really dont care anymore, cause all the shows are done with, and the car is going away for the winter anyways, but it would still be nice to get them soon....before he forgets which orders belong to whom!

My thoughts exactly. My car is staying out....I just want to FINALLY see what this $700+ has gotten me, and just just a hop that they get here

214whp 190wtq

Sunday, November 25, 2007 8:50 AM
anyone???

214whp 190wtq
Sunday, November 25, 2007 5:27 PM
Has anyone even contacted him?

http://www.overkillengineeringmotorsports.com/
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:40 PM
anyone??

214whp 190wtq
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 10:21 PM
I've been waiting for mine aswell(around 8-9 months or so).....same story.....no answer on his phone. I know hes a good guy so I'll nicely wait, just an update on each order with a once-in-a-while pm would be nice to let you know he hasn't forgotten about you!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search