IZN TRBL - Page 7 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: IZN TRBL
Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:48 AM
@!#$ that man, 8-9 months is rediculus(sp). I am tired of waiting, not getting any calls, and being lead on. I just want my @!#$ money back and my headlights the way they were. U do know that 8-9 months is almsot a year. Would u care if your car was left for that long at a service shop. i dont think so. The headlights should take no longer then a week a piece. I built mine I was just having him make me clear lenses. So at 1 weeks a piece, times 9 months =36 headlgiths. Now I know I was not number 36. SO why dont I have my lights. Its simple. He tells me that people come to his shop and he gets distracted. So heres my plan. I am going to give him one more week. If he doe s not call I am getting a plan ticket and am going to his shop to get my headlights back. Money is no longer an issue. I dont have a car becasue I dont have any headlights. I have spend well over 1000 on my lights and I just want them back, becasue I cant stand halogens.

http://www.overkillengineeringmotorsports.com/

Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:00 AM
you know i really wanted a set of these but, there is no way i am handing over that kind of money and have to wait this long, josh buddy post us when you can actually keep up on the orders coming on a timely basis and then maybe i will think about ordering then

Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:20 AM
FAST2.4 P wrote:@!#$ that man, 8-9 months is rediculus(sp). I am tired of waiting, not getting any calls, and being lead on. I just want my @!#$ money back and my headlights the way they were. U do know that 8-9 months is almsot a year. Would u care if your car was left for that long at a service shop. i dont think so. The headlights should take no longer then a week a piece. I built mine I was just having him make me clear lenses. So at 1 weeks a piece, times 9 months =36 headlgiths. Now I know I was not number 36. SO why dont I have my lights. Its simple. He tells me that people come to his shop and he gets distracted. So heres my plan. I am going to give him one more week. If he doe s not call I am getting a plan ticket and am going to his shop to get my headlights back. Money is no longer an issue. I dont have a car becasue I dont have any headlights. I have spend well over 1000 on my lights and I just want them back, becasue I cant stand halogens.

I'm sorry... I realize you have been waiting 8-9 months for your lights and I have no idea why it is taking so long (this would concern me after 2 months) but to blame him for you not having a car for that time is stupid... you could have gone down to a wrecker or even EBAY and bought a set of lights for $50-$200. You say that money is no longer an issue... Come on... if that was the case you'd have bought new lights by now...

Knowledge about everything and yet an expert of nothing!!
Jack of all trades.
Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:12 AM
Silver_00ZED24 wrote:
FAST2.4 P wrote:@!#$ that man, 8-9 months is rediculus(sp). I am tired of waiting, not getting any calls, and being lead on. I just want my @!#$ money back and my headlights the way they were. U do know that 8-9 months is almsot a year. Would u care if your car was left for that long at a service shop. i dont think so. The headlights should take no longer then a week a piece. I built mine I was just having him make me clear lenses. So at 1 weeks a piece, times 9 months =36 headlgiths. Now I know I was not number 36. SO why dont I have my lights. Its simple. He tells me that people come to his shop and he gets distracted. So heres my plan. I am going to give him one more week. If he doe s not call I am getting a plan ticket and am going to his shop to get my headlights back. Money is no longer an issue. I dont have a car becasue I dont have any headlights. I have spend well over 1000 on my lights and I just want them back, becasue I cant stand halogens.

I'm sorry... I realize you have been waiting 8-9 months for your lights and I have no idea why it is taking so long (this would concern me after 2 months) but to blame him for you not having a car for that time is stupid... you could have gone down to a wrecker or even EBAY and bought a set of lights for $50-$200. You say that money is no longer an issue... Come on... if that was the case you'd have bought new lights by now...

i guess my response to this is he has no proble taking peoples money, if 8-9 months is the turn around time then you as a responsible business owner need to communicate that to your customer.

Thursday, November 29, 2007 2:41 PM
agreed.

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Thursday, November 29, 2007 3:50 PM
.....Not to mention the fact that now he is losing potential business because of this.

BUY MY SAAB TURBO SETUP! --> http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/61091/
Friday, November 30, 2007 11:15 AM
im not usually the one to kiss and tell but i have been trying to resolve something with josh since april and still nothing that cost me just about $1000 bucks for a one off set of projectors for my sunbird, i would take the hit on the money i have lost all i want back is the initial cost of them $725 usd. i tried and i have tried to get a refund i know he is busy and trying to sell the parts he picked up for me BUT its been since april i dont even have the car anymore. all i want is my money before christmas and im also getting married in a year you know, emailing back and forth and nothing is getting resolved. i have and im not the one to screw anyone over for business but i also dont like to get screwed around in return. thanks i had to vent

Friday, November 30, 2007 11:56 AM
So what the @!#$ are we going to do? I mean complaing on this site does nothing.

Friday, November 30, 2007 12:00 PM
Anyone know someone in Cali. that can pay him a little visit and knock some sense into him?

BUY MY SAAB TURBO SETUP! --> http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/61091/
Friday, November 30, 2007 12:00 PM
FAST2.4 P wrote:So what the @!#$ are we going to do? I mean complaing on this site does nothing.

bingo~!

Friday, November 30, 2007 12:08 PM
im hoping to travel out west in march for my b-day we will see if i can get some time to head out and pay a little visit

Friday, November 30, 2007 2:44 PM
FAST2.4 P wrote:So what the @!#$ are we going to do? I mean complaing on this site does nothing.

Ya, but when emails and phone calls aren't answered....what else is there to be done?!?!?!

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Friday, November 30, 2007 11:08 PM
Yeah no @!#$. I was thinking about it though guys. If he wants he can leave and close everything and then we are totaly @!#$. I know that if he takes my @!#$ and sells it or somethgin, then he has my money and my headlights, So then what do I do. Becasue sueing wont stand a chance. I honestly dont want to be an ass, but he has left me no choice.

Friday, November 30, 2007 11:46 PM
Personally I would start filing police reports. If you paid with a credit card call your credit card company right away and explain what's happening. Izn_trbl is probably involved in a some sort of scheme. He's probably taking your money and smoking weed or gambling with it. It's total fraud and it is completely illegal. We're talking thousands of dollars he has of people's money. Print any emails you have and give them to the police department. If we get a count of how many people have paid for headlights and how much each person has paid we can file a large police report that he's stealing people's money.
Saturday, December 01, 2007 12:33 AM
Chris Wright wrote:Personally I would start filing police reports. If you paid with a credit card call your credit card company right away and explain what's happening. Izn_trbl is probably involved in a some sort of scheme. He's probably taking your money and smoking weed or gambling with it. It's total fraud and it is completely illegal. We're talking thousands of dollars he has of people's money. Print any emails you have and give them to the police department. If we get a count of how many people have paid for headlights and how much each person has paid we can file a large police report that he's stealing people's money.

ok i PM this guy chris wright. why? because i was out of post for the month of november. i forgot i only had a few minutes more to wait, so that i can post. but back on topic. whyd does this guy who JUST signed up today try to add more wood to this already burning situation? i find it very hard to believe that a new member will use their very first post on this topic. the average new member will post in the Newbies. exterior, or photos and media, am i right? somehow i do believe that this chris wright is link to "white boy if it isnt him himself. and if it is. i say ban him. anyone else notice how white boy has not posted here in awhile ? someone back me up on this. and if im wrong im sorry ..

Saturday, December 01, 2007 7:32 AM
I will be passing through Sacramento at the end of the month and will stop by his house on the way through (if he hasn't moved). I would ask my dad to do it, since he lives in the area, but he has a habit of over-reacting. When I got responses from Izn Trbl on the progress of my projectors it never bothered me, but now that I haven't gotten a response through E-mail, PMs or telephone since September 5th I am deeply concerned. The only thing I can think of left for any of us to do is file a complaint with the BBB, and see if they can help us.
Saturday, December 01, 2007 10:53 AM
Like I said...you gave him a ton of money....and he hasn't spoken to you since...he's a scam artist...people get scammed every day...this is another scam. 8-9 months for some headlights? Come on, get a life.
Saturday, December 01, 2007 11:10 AM
to: 2.2&2.4(azncav) - I'm not sure who you "think" you are - but I'm also a customer and finally decided to create an account and put my two cents in about this 8-9 month wait with no call backs or emails.
Saturday, December 01, 2007 12:24 PM
Chris Wright wrote:He's probably taking your money and smoking weed or gambling with it.

highly unlikely.

Saturday, December 01, 2007 12:51 PM
wow, so I'm glad I didnt go this route to get some projectors I hope you guys get it straitened out, seein as how one of our local guys did business thru him a couple times and did have these issues.. now quality is a different story..

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, December 01, 2007 1:15 PM
2.2&2.4(azncav) wrote:somehow i do believe that this chris wright is link to "white boy if it isnt him himself. and if it is. i say ban him. anyone else notice how white boy has not posted here in awhile ? someone back me up on this. and if im wrong im sorry ..

i'll back you up on that. its the first thing i thought, about 5 seconds into reading his post. just inform the mods and have them look up his IP address he is posting from and see if it matches WB's.

i mean, sure, there's a chance that he isnt that white boy douche (who is basically a low level scammer himself) but we regular members have no way of proving that ourselves.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, December 01, 2007 1:25 PM

Saturday, December 01, 2007 2:26 PM
OK, well If you guys want to start a word pad file of all the people that have sent him money and have been waiting along time I am all down for it. I just dont want to piss him off becasue I dont have another grand to make headlighs and I dont want to anywyas. As far as calls, I got one about a month ago and he told me that he was getting help. This help that he was getting was suppost to do the easy headlights and then he had 3 other sets that were special sets, one was mine. H etold me that I shoule be getting my lights in the next week or so. I was like sweet, but a month has gone by if not longer and still nothing. I dont know if he made a deal with anyone else but he told me that the people that have weighted a long time he was not even going to charge, but I already paided him so he was going to give me a set of HIDS for free. Dont know if he said that to anyone else. I am about to @!#$ myself thinking of all the time and money that I have put into these lights, just to have him @!#$ me over. Another thing, him main phone number but its 916-849-9890. Maybe we can drive him insane with calls

Saturday, December 01, 2007 5:27 PM
Chris Wright wrote:to: 2.2&2.4(azncav) - I'm not sure who you "think" you are - but I'm also a customer and finally decided to create an account and put my two cents in about this 8-9 month wait with no call backs or emails.

so if your a customer... then how come you posted as if you werent a customer but just a concerned member? you said you would start filing police reports if it happened to you. how did you learn about izn. and his products? and since you would never drive a pontiac what made you come here ?

Chris Wright wrote:

Personally I would start filing police reports. If you paid with a credit card call your credit card company right away and explain what's happening. Izn_trbl is probably involved in a some sort of scheme. He's probably taking your money and smoking weed or gambling with it. It's total fraud and it is completely illegal. We're talking thousands of dollars he has of people's money. Print any emails you have and give them to the police department. If we get a count of how many people have paid for headlights and how much each person has paid we can file a large police report that he's stealing people's money.

Saturday, December 01, 2007 6:10 PM
Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:09 PM
2.2&2.4(azncav) wrote:
Chris Wright wrote:Personally I would start filing police reports. If you paid with a credit card call your credit card company right away and explain what's happening. Izn_trbl is probably involved in a some sort of scheme. He's probably taking your money and smoking weed or gambling with it. It's total fraud and it is completely illegal. We're talking thousands of dollars he has of people's money. Print any emails you have and give them to the police department. If we get a count of how many people have paid for headlights and how much each person has paid we can file a large police report that he's stealing people's money.

ok i PM this guy chris wright. why? because i was out of post for the month of november. i forgot i only had a few minutes more to wait, so that i can post. but back on topic. whyd does this guy who JUST signed up today try to add more wood to this already burning situation? i find it very hard to believe that a new member will use their very first post on this topic. the average new member will post in the Newbies. exterior, or photos and media, am i right? somehow i do believe that this chris wright is link to "white boy if it isnt him himself. and if it is. i say ban him. anyone else notice how white boy has not posted here in awhile ? someone back me up on this. and if im wrong im sorry ..

Hey don't bring me up in this mess, I did not rip anyone off or come on here and post this. Ask for the IP check you will find out this is not me and just check my last post I look around here still.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search