IZN TRBL - Page 8 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: IZN TRBL
Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:21 PM
White Boy wrote:
2.2&2.4(azncav) wrote:
Chris Wright wrote:Personally I would start filing police reports. If you paid with a credit card call your credit card company right away and explain what's happening. Izn_trbl is probably involved in a some sort of scheme. He's probably taking your money and smoking weed or gambling with it. It's total fraud and it is completely illegal. We're talking thousands of dollars he has of people's money. Print any emails you have and give them to the police department. If we get a count of how many people have paid for headlights and how much each person has paid we can file a large police report that he's stealing people's money.

ok i PM this guy chris wright. why? because i was out of post for the month of november. i forgot i only had a few minutes more to wait, so that i can post. but back on topic. whyd does this guy who JUST signed up today try to add more wood to this already burning situation? i find it very hard to believe that a new member will use their very first post on this topic. the average new member will post in the Newbies. exterior, or photos and media, am i right? somehow i do believe that this chris wright is link to "white boy if it isnt him himself. and if it is. i say ban him. anyone else notice how white boy has not posted here in awhile ? someone back me up on this. and if im wrong im sorry ..

Hey don't bring me up in this mess, I did not rip anyone off or come on here and post this. Ask for the IP check you will find out this is not me and just check my last post I look around here still.

haha if it is u tho..thats pretty slick..soon as someone figures u out, u conveniently start postin again... lmao

Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:24 PM
idk izn has been good up until a while ago. has anyone like friends or anyone talk to him at all lately?

Saturday, December 01, 2007 10:57 PM
Last I talked to him was about 2 weeks ago or so... He's just busy most of the headlights have been taking up his living room table, gotta remember he's not only doing J-body headlights.. You cant really blame Josh, he's only one person who has to deal with finding a way to fix the flaw in the headlight design, unless you guys want your headlights to have a hole in them? I could just call him up and tell him "hey dont worry everyone on the org doesnt mind having a "holey" headlight".....

Yea I didnt think so, so leave it be and let him try to find a solution to this problem. I believe he is moving away from the way he did wasp headlights, from what wasp explained about visible lines or tape. Not really presentable but it was a temp solution....

Also blowing up his phone/email for answers isnt going to work, its only going to delay his production time. Since he has to talk to you or write back to you etc which takes time away from him actually doing work.

Under Construction
Saturday, December 01, 2007 11:15 PM
White Boy wrote:
2.2&2.4(azncav) wrote:
Chris Wright wrote:Personally I would start filing police reports. If you paid with a credit card call your credit card company right away and explain what's happening. Izn_trbl is probably involved in a some sort of scheme. He's probably taking your money and smoking weed or gambling with it. It's total fraud and it is completely illegal. We're talking thousands of dollars he has of people's money. Print any emails you have and give them to the police department. If we get a count of how many people have paid for headlights and how much each person has paid we can file a large police report that he's stealing people's money.

ok i PM this guy chris wright. why? because i was out of post for the month of november. i forgot i only had a few minutes more to wait, so that i can post. but back on topic. whyd does this guy who JUST signed up today try to add more wood to this already burning situation? i find it very hard to believe that a new member will use their very first post on this topic. the average new member will post in the Newbies. exterior, or photos and media, am i right? somehow i do believe that this chris wright is link to "white boy if it isnt him himself. and if it is. i say ban him. anyone else notice how white boy has not posted here in awhile ? someone back me up on this. and if im wrong im sorry ..

Hey don't bring me up in this mess, I did not rip anyone off or come on here and post this. Ask for the IP check you will find out this is not me and just check my last post I look around here still.

ok i did some more studying here.. (sorry but i have to get to bottom of this whether im wrong or right. if im proven wrong i will apologize to both you and chris.

ok so i did a search from white boys profile using his hotmail email address. there are two connections between the PM i recieved from CHRIS WRIGHT and the results i recieved, after searching on google .

directly from white boys profile here on jbody
Media Shock
(mediashock)
Last Update: Thursday, July 12, 2007

Email: info@whiteboy.ca
Web Page: http://www.whiteboy.ca
AOL Instant Messenger: whiteboybodykits
MSN Messenger: mediahead@hotmail.com

using mediahead@hotmail.com i got these results. it was a link to a profile from a Bmw forum like ours.

now heres the connection. CHris write said he would never drive a pontiac and said he drives a BMW
"sorry bud I wouldn't drive a pontiac..I have a bmw 5 series"

his profile on the BMW forum notice the email address and his location

dang im done for tonite i cant think rite now haha ... 9hrs of work an bowling .. and not enough sleep got me

i wonder if the mods can check chris wrights email address.. the one he used to make this profile

Saturday, December 01, 2007 11:18 PM
oh yea and dont those bimmers have .. projectors already anyways ?

Sunday, December 02, 2007 12:18 AM
2.2&2.4(azncav) wrote:
ok i did some more studying here.. (sorry but i have to get to bottom of this whether im wrong or right. if im proven wrong i will apologize to both you and chris.

ok so i did a search from white boys profile using his hotmail email address. there are two connections between the PM i recieved from CHRIS WRIGHT and the results i recieved, after searching on google . <snippy>

Course, there's always here:

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=7&i=339280&t=339280&p=3

White Boy wrote:don't give me advice, cause if i was doing poorly i wouldn't be driving a bmw 330i.

Sunday, December 02, 2007 12:24 AM
wow ... even better right? and in the pic .. theres a big house haha

Sunday, December 02, 2007 9:49 AM
Look I know everyone love to talk about whiteboy because we are sweet but this is not the thread. I do have a BMW and I have a Pontiac Sunfire. So I would not say I would never drive a Pontiac. This is not a whiteboy thread and we did not ever take $1000's from people and hide from them like izntrbl is doing.

Also that could not be my BMW because I do not have tinted windows, don't have those rims and there is no FRONT plate. Here in Canada (at least Ontario) it is illegal to drive with no front license plate. Also common now if I was going to make a fake account why would I say I have a BMW with that account? I have said on here that I have a BMW that would just be stupid.

And this thread is about IZNTRBL not WHITEBOY and I don't think it would be right of us to be jacking people's threads.

Just can someone check the IP then and tell us what you find.

Sunday, December 02, 2007 7:46 PM
I just want my money back. If someone is near by please stop by and ask him if he is going to finish anytime soon. and to give people a call

http://www.overkillengineeringmotorsports.com/
Sunday, December 02, 2007 8:52 PM
2.2&2.4(azncav) wrote:ok i did some more studying here.. (sorry but i have to get to bottom of this whether im wrong or right. if im proven wrong i will apologize to both you and chris.

ok so i did a search from white boys profile using his hotmail email address. there are two connections between the PM i recieved from CHRIS WRIGHT and the results i recieved, after searching on google .

Media Shock
(mediashock)

using mediahead@hotmail.com i got these results. it was a link to a profile from a Bmw forum like ours.

now heres the connection. CHris write said he would never drive a pontiac and said he drives a BMW

dang im done for tonite i cant think rite now haha ... 9hrs of work an bowling .. and not enough sleep got me

i wonder if the mods can check chris wrights email address.. the one he used to make this profile

haha...you should change your name to barnaby jones! lol good stuff.

to be honest, whiteboy, the people here aren't idiots. i mean we all know you are gunning for IZN.....so just stop already! stop posting under your name or under other people's names. stop trying to create more problems than there already are. stop trying to incense any victims into unnecessary actions. just leave all of this alone.

we all get it....you don't like josh. wah wah wah no one cares. youve had a beef with him for a year or two now....its time to get over it. you've already ruined your credibility with the jbody community at large, and as much as you profess not to care, the fact of the matter is that we don't care.....about you or about anything to do with you. every time you post these inciteful, derogatory comments all it does is hurt your business.

swallow your pride and grow up finally.

NO SIG FOR YOU!
Sunday, December 02, 2007 8:59 PM
it may not be your bimmer... but CHRIS hasnt posted since then .. and you have posted more then a few times since then. oh and the bimmer picture could be just a generic pictures .. we all do it to give examples of somethin . i still think its you . and until im proven wrong i stand my grown

Sunday, December 02, 2007 9:02 PM
(tabs) no more wrote:
2.2&2.4(azncav) wrote:ok i did some more studying here.. (sorry but i have to get to bottom of this whether im wrong or right. if im proven wrong i will apologize to both you and chris.

Media Shock
(mediashock)

haha...you should change your name to barnaby jones! lol good stuff.

to be honest, whiteboy, the people here aren't idiots. i mean we all know you are gunning for IZN.....so just stop already! stop posting under your name or under other people's names. stop trying to create more problems than there already are. stop trying to incense any victims into unnecessary actions. just leave all of this alone.

we all get it....you don't like josh. wah wah wah no one cares. youve had a beef with him for a year or two now....its time to get over it. you've already ruined your credibility with the jbody community at large, and as much as you profess not to care, the fact of the matter is that we don't care.....about you or about anything to do with you. every time you post these inciteful, derogatory comments all it does is hurt your business.

whos barnaby jones ? haha im thinking that comment and ill take it hahaha. but i do hope this IZN_TRBL problem get solved. im sure hes just backed up more then he'd like

Sunday, December 02, 2007 9:05 PM
2.2&2.4(azncav) wrote:it may not be your bimmer... but CHRIS hasnt posted since then .. and you have posted more then a few times since then. oh and the bimmer picture could be just a generic pictures .. we all do it to give examples of somethin . i still think its you . and until im proven wrong i stand my grown

i ment ground

Sunday, December 02, 2007 9:18 PM
2.2&2.4(azncav) wrote:whos barnaby jones ?

buddy ebsen in his second most famous role

NO SIG FOR YOU!
Sunday, December 02, 2007 9:27 PM
gotcha .. !!

Monday, December 03, 2007 6:18 AM
(tabs) no more wrote:to be honest, whiteboy, the people here aren't idiots. i mean we all know you are gunning for IZN.....so just stop already! stop posting under your name or under other people's names. stop trying to create more problems than there already are. stop trying to incense any victims into unnecessary actions. just leave all of this alone.

werd

how many times can you try and screw someone? we all remember the ebay incedent. but wait...you dont care. right!

loser

Monday, December 03, 2007 7:28 AM
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:idk izn has been good up until a while ago. has anyone like friends or anyone talk to him at all lately?

yo chris don't be hatin, Josh is def the man and he's still around!! He's just gotten to be "THE MAN" so much that he's busy as hell!!

He's by far the best customer service guy I've ever dealt w/. He helped me through wiring up my lexus bulbs and talked me through how to build a harness for each one.

He also sent me a replacement part for one of my angel eyes since they were through his company(even though I didn't buy them directly from him).

He's HANDS DOWN the best customer service person, and builds the highest quality products and BACKS UP HIS WORK IF ANYTHIN GOES WRONG!

...thanks for everything Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, December 03, 2007 7:53 AM
u wouldnt be saying that if he still had your lights.

http://www.overkillengineeringmotorsports.com/
Monday, December 03, 2007 8:14 AM
He may be for good quality and backing up the product.......but definately not customer service!!!

BUY MY SAAB TURBO SETUP! --> http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/61091/
Wednesday, December 05, 2007 12:30 PM
Wednesday, December 05, 2007 1:51 PM
FAST2.4 P wrote:u wouldnt be saying that if he still had your lights.

gotta agree with that. regardless of how he has been in the past, the past is the past and this is the present josh need to step up and fix the problem before he loses every customer he has, ive talked with josh several times and thought he was a great guy but no matter how busy you are. i don't care if you have 10 million orders a person should never have to go 8-9 months waiting for a product or a refund. good business since would tell you that a simple email saying there is a problem with the lights, refunding the money to those that have sent in money and then fixing the problem. it is extremly bad business to have someones money for 9 months and say your to busy to take a simple phonecall or write an email. there is no excuse for that whatsoever.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 2:28 PM
Well, as it stands now.....its been 8-9 months for me.....and now I'm looking at it like I just lost my money. Sorry, but after this, I don't think that I'll be recommending him to anyone for anything. Sorry Josh, but there is only so much that a person can take, and I think that most of us here have had it

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Wednesday, December 05, 2007 3:12 PM
BubbaKnoxz wrote:Last I talked to him was about 2 weeks ago or so... He's just busy most of the headlights have been taking up his living room table, gotta remember he's not only doing J-body headlights.. You cant really blame Josh, he's only one person who has to deal with finding a way to fix the flaw in the headlight design, unless you guys want your headlights to have a hole in them? I could just call him up and tell him "hey dont worry everyone on the org doesnt mind having a "holey" headlight".....

Yea I didnt think so, so leave it be and let him try to find a solution to this problem. I believe he is moving away from the way he did wasp headlights, from what wasp explained about visible lines or tape. Not really presentable but it was a temp solution....

Also blowing up his phone/email for answers isnt going to work, its only going to delay his production time. Since he has to talk to you or write back to you etc which takes time away from him actually doing work.

again i agree with you to some extent this dissent doesnt help a lot but the fact of the matter is, he has not contacted any of his customers. that is service 101 clear open communication with your customer base. 5-10 minutes to make a post about whats going on where peoples orders are at would go a long ways to fixing the problem.

now for the anybody not familar with the whiteboy fiasco click on the link as you said to me in the post concerning you it doesnt affect you, wasnt directed towards you doesnt involve you so dont get involved yourself

Thursday, December 06, 2007 2:53 PM
Joshua got a hold of me today and explained to me what happened... he hired somebody else to work on the lenses and other stuff, but that same person took too long on making the products for Joshua and kept on making up excuses, he had the machine and materials to make the lenses for a while but never got anything done or materials were dissapearing, seems to me like the guy was selling all the stuff he made behind Joshua's back, any who that's why it's taking him so long to get the retros done, he talked to me about the Sunfire's retros and how they are ready to get the lenses put in and other final touches, he has the machine to make the clear lenses now, so he'll try to make as many as he can this weekend. That's what's been going on with Joshua, he hasn't forgotten about you! lol.

Pictures: http://www.cardomain.com/id/lito65743
Thursday, December 06, 2007 2:57 PM
Lito wrote:Joshua got a hold of me today and explained to me what happened... he hired somebody else to work on the lenses and other stuff, but that same person took too long on making the products for Joshua and kept on making up excuses, he had the machine and materials to make the lenses for a while but never got anything done or materials were dissapearing, seems to me like the guy was selling all the stuff he made behind Joshua's back, any who that's why it's taking him so long to get the retros done, he talked to me about the Sunfire's retros and how they are ready to get the lenses put in and other final touches, he has the machine to make the clear lenses now, so he'll try to make as many as he can this weekend. That's what's been going on with Joshua, he hasn't forgotten about you! lol.

Good to know, next time you talk to him, find out whats happening with the rest of us lol

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search