WOW i cant believe some people (Vid) - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WOW i cant believe some people (Vid)
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:38 PM on j-body.org
wow i cant believe these poeple.

im literally speachless

clicky-poo

BTW if this is a repost feel free to delete

Later
David

I need photoshop...cause its time for a new sig

Re: WOW i cant believe some people (Vid)
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:52 PM on j-body.org
that @!#$ whore holding the thank god for dead soldigers sign would have been "accidently" shot if i was cop...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:58 PM on j-body.org
i so want to destroy that lady's family

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:01 PM on j-body.org
Ridiculous..

Did anyone else get the notion that psycho-bitch was possessed?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:01 PM on j-body.org
It's one thing to be against the war.

It's a completely different thing to say GOD is against the war. And that is exactly what these nutjobs are doing. I'd like to see them dropped in a country less fortunate than ours, and then see how much they protest then.

Worthless bags of human. All of them.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:10 PM on j-body.org
We should burn their unholy church down. That stuff is so retarded. You could tell she was some kind of fanatic by the look on her face. Somebody needs to drop a bomb on them.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:15 PM on j-body.org
I would like to say that I do agree with the points that this lady is making. Yes I do believe that God is punishing this nation for what it is doing. Especially in the matter of allowing homosexuality to happen when it is clearly written in the Bible that God is against it.

But I do feel strongly that she is going way overboard by protesting at the funerals. A funeral is no place to protest and especially hold up a sign were it says "your going to hell". I think that is cruel and should not be allowed.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:24 PM on j-body.org
There is a group of bikers that at a moments notice will show up at a fueral and block these wack jobs from protesting. Protesting nut jobs number in the hundreds, Bikers that will stop them (legaly ) Thousands.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:55 PM on j-body.org
titus03 wrote:I would like to say that I do agree with the points that this lady is making. Yes I do believe that God is punishing this nation for what it is doing. Especially in the matter of allowing homosexuality to happen when it is clearly written in the Bible that God is against it.

You've GOT to be kidding me. Yeah, we're ALLOWING homosexuality to happen. It's been proven you are born gay. So we should just not allow homosexuality by putting them all to death? Kids?

And anyone can pull any belief out of the bible. There are so many mis-translations in the bible it's not even funny. It has been written, re-written, and revised NUMEROUS times by corrupt popes looking for more power.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:01 PM on j-body.org
titus03 wrote:I would like to say that I do agree with the points that this lady is making. Yes I do believe that God is punishing this nation for what it is doing. Especially in the matter of allowing homosexuality to happen when it is clearly written in the Bible that God is against it.

How the f*ck can you say this? You're a f*cking moron! Are you saying we should just sit on our a$$es all day and let these motherf*cking Arabs fly OUR planes into OUR buildings and not retaliate towards them?

I was young when 9-11 happened, 9th grade, but I do remember it very vividly to this day and probably will for the rest of my god-for-saken life. If anyone has the balls or the f*cking courage to say that God is punishing us, they should be deemed to HELL. If people say that 9-11 is a good thing, they should be f*cking shot on site and burned. I'd like to see them burned alive.

This lady has to die.

I have to end this before I go on a tangent.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:02 PM on j-body.org
Wow. She...she has got...problems. Many, many, many problems.

She must've missed the parts in the Bible about God being a loving God, loving EVERY individual, regardless of their sins, but hating their sins.

Seriously. I'm just @!#$ speechless. Wrong on so so many levels. I can't imagine what she, and her little "church" has gone through to give them such an incredibly negative, twisted view on faith.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:05 PM on j-body.org

But I do feel strongly that she is going way overboard by protesting at the funerals. A funeral is no place to protest and especially hold up a sign were it says "your going to hell". I think that is cruel and should not be allowed.

Your an idiot....seriously a @!#$ idiot.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:05 PM on j-body.org
Oh, and I need to add:

REST IN PEACE, ALL YE FALLEN SOLDIERS.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:09 PM on j-body.org
RandomGuy 171 wrote:It's been proven you are born gay.

i dont want to start an argument, but please show me where so i can be informed

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:11 PM on j-body.org
If you agree or disagree with what she says is besides the point, the fact that she is doing it at a funeral is just wrong
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:30 PM on j-body.org
RandomGuy 171: If you want to believe that YOU were born gay thats fine with me. I know for a fact that I was not born gay.

Jason: I believe that God works in different ways. He will punish his people when they need to be punished. And its only for the good of the people that he does this. If you believe that Im going to hell thats fine. Because I know that God will save me and I will not be going to hell. And I pray that you turn your eye towards Jesus so that you too can be saved.

Roscoe: All I have to say to you is thank you.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:44 PM on j-body.org
titus03 wrote:RandomGuy 171: If you want to believe that YOU were born gay thats fine with me. I know for a fact that I was not born gay.

Jason: I believe that God works in different ways. He will punish his people when they need to be punished. And its only for the good of the people that he does this. If you believe that Im going to hell thats fine. Because I know that God will save me and I will not be going to hell. And I pray that you turn your eye towards Jesus so that you too can be saved.

Roscoe: All I have to say to you is thank you.

oh snap he a religious nut job. . .

you know what you brain wasted fool? People are BORN GAY! Its a proven fact that mothers who are heavily depressed while pregnant have a higher risk of a homosexual child. You think gay people like being gay? You think they go oh hey my life would be so much better if i was gay. No they dont you ignorant bastard.

I have a gay brother. Hes gay. You look at him and talk to him and you would never know that hes gay on a first impression. His life is hard, he has a hard time. Its hard on the family and its extremly hard on him. You think he likes that? And guess what? All through his life everyone in my family suspected he was gay. From the time he was old enough to develope his own personality you could just tell.

You cant "fix" someone whos gay, thats like telling a straight person to go be gay. They dont want it.

God is punishing this country? God damn it you are stupid stupid fool. So let me guess, god is mad because we are interferring with his ethnic cleansing of the middle east? Because we took a sadistic dictator who massacred hundreds of thousands of people out of power? So according to you, Saddam is a weapon of god? Or is god mad at us because we are trying to eliminate one of the last few aspects of barbaric society from this planet? Does god enjoy watching people blow themselves up to kill other people?

F*CK YOU!

2006 Black Cobalt SS Supercharged G85
13.91@102.77
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:56 PM on j-body.org
RandomGuy 171 i dont know what your talking about..Where has it been proven?

Titus i wanna kill every person i have ever met thats like you. You keep thinking your going to heaven. Your the type of person that likes to judge everyone else. And other religions. You sir are a moron.

@!#$ pyshco babble, thats all i hear when you talk. If in fact god does exsist(im not saying how i feel) i have a feeling you are terrible wrong about where your going to end up.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 3:17 PM on j-body.org
-JaysonZ24-: As much as you believe that you were born gay and as much as your research and science shows that babies are born gay, that is how much I believe that nobody is born gay. I believe that being gay is a choice, and people have a choice of being gay. If they don't like being gay they can stop being gay. And don't tell me they can't stop. Because they can.

I never stated that Sadam is one of Gods men as God is using him. He might be, or he might not. I don't know and probably never will.
I believe that 9/11 was a wake up call for this nation to look at God and see what sins we have and are commiting. I personally saw it this way and I have made changes in my life. God uses many methods to warn us of our wrong doings. And I believe that this was one of them. I do not know if God likes to watch people blow themselves up to kill others.

Roscoe: I am sorry you feel that way. I am not here to judge anyone, the judging will be done by God himself. But I have a duty to warn others around me of the sins they are commiting. If you want to listen to me thats fine, if not then thats fine. But I have a duty to say them.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 3:30 PM on j-body.org
Dude if i ever saw you and you tryed to "warn" me id @!#$ knock your ass out....Its funny that alot of the things you are saying to me, the bitch on that video said..proves my point even more that your @!#$ crazy....Do you hate the jews and catholics like the woman on the video as well?
Who are you to honestly say what you are doing is right?? HUH! seriously, everyone else in the world must be wrong i guess...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 3:35 PM on j-body.org
Roscoe : If you think Im crazy thats fine. Thats your opinion and I respect that. No I do not hate the jews or other religions. I do not hate anybody. I respect everybody equaly.
Im not perfect in any way shape or form. I try to be the best that I can and I sin and I do wrongs just like anybody else. Evvery human sins. It is impossible to not sin.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 3:41 PM on j-body.org
what a f***ing bitch.

that said i know that i am going to hell for this but i think i just captured her sex face.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 3:43 PM on j-body.org
wow............. i'd just like to appologize to everyone.

its her "family's" church... well that helps explain some of it about how FREAKING off the charts they are....

still, sorry everyone!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 3:44 PM on j-body.org
that woman looks like a man

its also written in the bible that killing is ok during war
but now dead soldiers deserve what they got?
i dont get that

and as for homosexuality
i think its a combination of genetics and the way you are brought up, life experiences, etc
but i do think that there is a genetic part to homosexuality or bisexuality
my sister is bisexual (altho i really think shes more lesbian than not) and i can guarantee you, she was brought up like the majority of girls and young women

either way, your views are your views, but to protest at a funeral is in very bad taste. Im pretty sure God, Alla, Ginesh or whatever god or gods you worship would be not very happy with such acts. At least God punished this woman with horrible looks. How she spawned any children, only he knows.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 3:46 PM on j-body.org
and titus, people will believe in God and the bible if they want to
do not "warn" or preach to people
that will only fan the flames of hate and disgust

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search