why does everyone love obama so much? - Page 5 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: why does everyone love obama so much?
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 3:10 AM on j-body.org
Mission Accomplished!

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 3:37 AM on j-body.org
Wow, what a sad day in U.S. history. I am sick to my stomach with the results. It is going to be a scary 4 years for sure.

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 5:19 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Yep, because much the same way you dislike Obama because of rhetoric from McCain and wrongfully labeling people liberalist, it was clear what ever anyone said on this thread will not be accepted by you. In other words find excuses, to find faults.

yes, all the information ive received has been from mccain and the far right and it has all been simple rhetoric and all i am able to do is to repeat it verbatim to try and pass it off as my own, original thought. i am an automaton and i must obey my masters. beep beep beep!

please! all i wanted was to hear legitimate reasons why people were voting for him. IRL the best that anyone could muster was one of two sentiments. either he was the lesser of two evils, or because he wanted "change." neither of those were satisfying answers so i thought i would reach out beyond my immediate area to see if there was an obama supporter somewhere across this great nation of ours that could fill me in on specifics. i wasnt asking to be convinced to vote for obama. i just wanted to have an enumerated list that laid out the WHYs. no one has done that still.

And no I am not going for my Ph-D I already reached all the levels of my degrees, but you sir write as if you're not Ph-D material. But still wish you luck.

like ZOMGWTFBBQLOL!!! "from a few posts online i can tell exactly how unintelligent you are and that you could never be phd material, regardless of the fact that you are able to spell correctly and use proper grammar and can actually put coherent statements together to form a cohesive argument, which is much, much more than the majority of people who post in forums like this can do! but to admit otherwise would somehow invalidate my own argument because i would be agreeing that are smartzors! never mind that i have no way to validate that theory because i have not and do not intend on ever pursuing a phd and therefore would not even begin to know what it takes to do so! lawlz! so you are dumb!"

As for my support for him, I am not crazy for the guy, but my BIGGEST concern is the current occupation of Iraq and how much it's costing us in order to enrich a select few and have world wide hatred toward us. He did not vote for it and wants to get out, hopefully by doing so he will spend it in the US, where it is needed. There are many more reasons, but that was my biggest one.

is this the point where i thank you for almost half-heartedly giving a reason for your support? "hopefully he gets out of iraq and spends that money on welfare at home" is your reason for voting for him? well, i suppose if you are happy with that....

Palin is a joke, enough said, period, the-end.
All I can say I am glad you didn't vote for McCain. I thank-you.

palin is as much of a joke as obama is. and thats the dirty little double standard that the obama camp doesnt want to admit. just as little experience exists with each person. obama happens to be able to speak better. period. the end.

The "gay" thing was funny but not a good choice to support your platform of: "change the definition to accommodate stupidity." The word "gay" has had sexual connotations & happiness for centuries. Although funny, but you failed to prove your point.

wait a minute.....did you just say that gay has meant homosexual for centuries? because i am sure linguists would prefer to differ with that assessment.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 3:06 PM on j-body.org
Cursed Cav (Luke Heier) wrote:Wow, what a sad day in U.S. history. I am sick to my stomach with the results. It is going to be a scary 4 years for sure.

you are slow. it was one of the greatest days in u.s. history.

"There is no point in looking fast if your not."

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 3:08 PM on j-body.org
I'm slow?! Yeah, okay.

1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 3:44 PM on j-body.org
you see ima republican till i die, my problem with obama is the reason he won is not cause he can talk his way through anything its becaise he is black, almost 95% of his votes were from black voters, as i read in the paper this morning, i saw a few picks of lines to vote yesterday on the news and everyone wuz black, and i dont care that he is black, my problem is that most people voted for him because he is, but the moment we start calling the white house the waffle house ima be pissed, he talks a good game but he wouldnt kno wut to do in a war situation, if we get attacked again while he is in office say goodbye to being free, most people blame the war on bush but if anybody in this country wuz in his postion we all would of said kill them all, everyone of us would of said go to war and blow them up, the president doesnt control this country, congress does!!!!! the president is just someone to blame really.......but in anycase at least with mccain we would have someone with some american history behind, unlike obama who changed his name, america is gonna go through some bad times the next four years hopefully he gets impeached before he f***s up the country........
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 4:14 PM on j-body.org
Alex Garcia wrote:you see ima republican till i die, my problem with obama is the reason he won is not cause he can talk his way through anything its becaise he is black, almost 95% of his votes were from black voters, as i read in the paper this morning, i saw a few picks of lines to vote yesterday on the news and everyone wuz black, and i dont care that he is black, my problem is that most people voted for him because he is, but the moment we start calling the white house the waffle house ima be pissed, he talks a good game but he wouldnt kno wut to do in a war situation, if we get attacked again while he is in office say goodbye to being free, most people blame the war on bush but if anybody in this country wuz in his postion we all would of said kill them all, everyone of us would of said go to war and blow them up, the president doesnt control this country, congress does!!!!! the president is just someone to blame really.......but in anycase at least with mccain we would have someone with some american history behind, unlike obama who changed his name, america is gonna go through some bad times the next four years hopefully he gets impeached before he f***s up the country........

95% of votes where black? thats rediclous, he would have lost. he won because of bushs failed policies, mccain would have lost prtty much whom ever the opponent was. im white and i voted for obama and i live in texas, think about that.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 4:24 PM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:95% of votes where black? thats rediclous, he would have lost. he won because of bushs failed policies, mccain would have lost prtty much whom ever the opponent was. im white and i voted for obama and i live in texas, think about that.

Wow, if that isn't the most ignorant thing I've read. Then I have to remember it is coming from the same person who called me "slow" because he didn't like my comment.
Anywho, you're right about the 95% of votes part. What it SHOULD read is that 95% of black voters voted for Obama. Primarily because he is black, and not because of the issues at stake. Sad.

1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 4:33 PM on j-body.org
(tabs) wrote:tax the big corporations, not the small businesses.

i had a biz here on the .org for a few years. even though it was a niche market and i admittedly didnt make jack squat in profits, my revenue was surprisingly high. i mean at $500 per hood and $800 per kit, it doesnt take much at all to add up to the 250k.

ummm....... wouldn't you have to have 250k in PROFIT for YOU after the bills for the business are paid in order for you to be considered as making 250k plus?

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 4:36 PM on j-body.org

LOL RIGHT, and it was the white people who are supposed to be racist.

I wish Allen Keys would have run ageist him!

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 4:50 PM on j-body.org
Cursed Cav (Luke Heier) wrote:
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:95% of votes where black? thats rediclous, he would have lost. he won because of bushs failed policies, mccain would have lost prtty much whom ever the opponent was. im white and i voted for obama and i live in texas, think about that.

Wow, if that isn't the most ignorant thing I've read. Then I have to remember it is coming from the same person who called me "slow" because he didn't like my comment.
Anywho, you're right about the 95% of votes part. What it SHOULD read is that 95% of black voters voted for Obama. Primarily because he is black, and not because of the issues at stake. Sad.

i called u slow because you obviously dont understand what it means to america or the world.

the other stupid @!#$ you said is ridiculous becasuse the black vote doesnt matter that much.. if it did we would have had a black president a long time ago. you are the ingnorant one, get a grip.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 5:02 PM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:

i called u slow because you obviously dont understand what it means to america or the world.

the other stupid @!#$ you said is ridiculous becasuse the black vote doesnt matter that much.. if it did we would have had a black president a long time ago. you are the ingnorant one, get a grip.

Tell me then. What DOES it mean to America and the world? Answer me that.

You obviously didn't understand what I wrote. What is ridiculous? I simply pointed out a fact that 95% of black voters voted for Obama. I don't understand what you are trying to get at. How does that have anything to do with having a black president a long time ago?! I never said that black voters are the reason Obama won. Wow.... Reading>You

1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 5:33 PM on j-body.org

Tell me then. What DOES it mean to America and the world? Answer me that.

You obviously didn't understand what I wrote. What is ridiculous? I simply pointed out a fact that 95% of black voters voted for Obama. I don't understand what you are trying to get at. How does that have anything to do with having a black president a long time ago?! I never said that black voters are the reason Obama won. Wow.... Reading>You

i wasnt talking to u when i posted that reponse. keep ur 2 cents to urself.

the world looks to the US for support, guidance, leadership and a lot more. given our bad history with black people and many other ethnic groups, the fact that we are able to elect a black man to lead us is a huge symbol of our ideals and that we follow those ideals. if u still dont understand i cannot help you. did you get past 5th grade?

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 5:56 PM on j-body.org
Maybe you should clarify who you are talking to then smartass.

How does the world look to the US for support, guidance, leadership, etc? What you said is extremely vague. Give examples to back it up. Anyone with half-a-brain could say such a thing. What does electing a black man have anything to do with our ideals? And what is our bad history with "many other ethnic groups"? You are pretty much saying it is all about race. The way I see it, there is only one race: the human race.

And then to take a shot at me and ask if I got past 5th grade...wow. Takes a lot of brains to think that one up. How immature... I bet I've got more edumication than you.

1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 5:59 PM on j-body.org
Cursed Cav (Luke Heier) wrote:Maybe you should clarify who you are talking to then smartass.

How does the world look to the US for support, guidance, leadership, etc? What you said is extremely vague. Give examples to back it up. Anyone with half-a-brain could say such a thing. What does electing a black man have anything to do with our ideals? And what is our bad history with "many other ethnic groups"? You are pretty much saying it is all about race. The way I see it, there is only one race: the human race.

And then to take a shot at me and ask if I got past 5th grade...wow. Takes a lot of brains to think that one up. How immature... I bet I've got more edumication than you.

there was a qoute with my post how much more specific can i get?

like i said in my last post if u dont understand, i cant help you.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 5:59 PM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:keep ur 2 cents to urself.

No thanks. Keep the change. You need it more than me.

1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:00 PM on j-body.org
Cursed Cav (Luke Heier) wrote:Maybe you should clarify who you are talking to then smartass.

there was a qoute with my post how much more specific can i get?

like i said in my last post if u dont understand, i cant help you.

You still didn't address my questions.

1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:09 PM on j-body.org
yes i did. its not my fault you dont have the comprehension that is learned early on in life, to understand my answers.

yea i probably do, ty.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:16 PM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:yes i did. its not my fault you dont have the comprehension that is learned early on in life, to understand my answers.

yea i probably do, ty.

Ahh, NO you didn't.

Cursed Cav (Luke Heier) wrote:How does the world look to the US for support, guidance, leadership, etc? What you said is extremely vague. Give examples to back it up. Anyone with half-a-brain could say such a thing. What does electing a black man have anything to do with our ideals? And what is our bad history with "many other ethnic groups"?

How much edumication do you have? I've got already got an AA degree and I graduate at the end of this semester, double major, with a BA. Going to graduate school next semester. But that is all irrelevant anyway.

I don't think you caught the joke about keeping the change. But that's okay.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:20 PM

1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:18 PM on j-body.org
im glad youve got rich parents. good for you, gl with that. i couldnt get in because i dont have the finances. im sure i will by 2012 though. it wont be hard at all, ty obama.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:21 PM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:yes i did. its not my fault you dont have the comprehension that is learned early on in life, to understand my answers.

yea i probably do, ty.

Ahh, NO you didn't.

Cursed Cav (Luke Heier) wrote:How does the world look to the US for support, guidance, leadership, etc? What you said is extremely vague. Give examples to back it up. Anyone with half-a-brain could say such a thing. What does electing a black man have anything to do with our ideals? And what is our bad history with "many other ethnic groups"?

How much edumication do you have? I've got already got an AA degree and I graduate at the end of this semester, double major, with a BA. Going to graduate school next semester. But that is all irrelevant anyway.

I don't think you caught the joke about keeping the change. But that's okay.

how about the constitution for an example....

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:23 PM on j-body.org
Wow, now you go and assume that I have rich parents. FYI, my parents haven't paid a PENNY of my education costs, thank you very much. They are just barely making ends meet. I've actually helped them out some. I work two jobs all year round. I pay my college tuition, my rent, my food, my clothes, my car, my insurance. When there is a will, there is a way. Get off your ass and pay your own way through. Don't wait for the government to handout money to you.

1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:27 PM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:how about the constitution for an example....

You are so vague in everything you say. You can't come up with one example and fully explain it to support your views. Just another person with diarrhea of the mouth. Lack of consistency and solid substance...

1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:29 PM on j-body.org
so you dont know what it says? im done with you.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:31 PM on j-body.org
Cursed Cav (Luke Heier) wrote:Wow, now you go and assume that I have rich parents. FYI, my parents haven't paid a PENNY of my education costs, thank you very much. They are just barely making ends meet. I've actually helped them out some. I work two jobs all year round. I pay my college tuition, my rent, my food, my clothes, my car, my insurance. When there is a will, there is a way. Get off your ass and pay your own way through. Don't wait for the government to handout money to you.

Luke I don't know why you waste your time arguing with the war forum's village idiot.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search