Fatal Ohio JBO member accident.... - Page 10 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Fatal Ohio JBO member accident....
Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:14 PM
Sunday, December 4, 2005 - What a great day. Chris is following people with his eyes, following some commands, like "Blink your eyes," and "Squeeze my hand," and gave his nurses a "thumb's up" when they asked. Still sleeps alot, possibly from the medicine. No changes in other things.

^ wow that is really good ^ i hope everything turns out good...it seems like he's gettin better everyday.

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:17 PM
wow, i was just on the site, and it hadn't been updated for today...

thats defently good news that his brain is corresponding.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:43 PM
Great news! Its a good start.... Hopefully better news to come. Good luck Chirs.

Monday, December 05, 2005 7:57 AM
great news, keep it up chris!

Monday, December 05, 2005 2:54 PM
wow...from chris's myspace.

Chris, u better believe i'm still praying for u and i know ur gonna make it. Kasey is right there with u, by ur side, helping u stay strong. i hope u know she talked about u all the time and of course really did love you because she was with u all the time she could be.

its so sad, i hope he dont feel guilty for the rest of his life. him and kasey seemed to be in love. big time. its sad that her life had to end so short.

About me:
My name is Kasey. im 5'4 i have brown hair and brown eyes! I go to WKHS and im 16 years old... i love cars! i have a 98' ls integra that i love so much and cant wait to start workin on it!

she seemed like she wanted to be alive and live to her full potential but for some reason god wanted to cut it short i guess. terrible thing. i dont feel good now.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Monday, December 05, 2005 3:17 PM
Quote:

i dont feel good now.

i had to quit coming into this thread. just makes me sad. i only come in so i can find that link to chris' update website.

GO PATS!!!
Monday, December 05, 2005 5:10 PM
well I havent posted in a while and the first thing I read is this...its sad.. My thoughts and prayers to Chris and his family and also to to Kasey's family....

Monday, December 05, 2005 5:32 PM
thats great to hear hes getting better he will be back on here soon

Monday, December 05, 2005 5:47 PM
yah hopefully, if nothing else just to stop by and say hello

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Monday, December 05, 2005 6:23 PM
that's what woudl be the greatest for him to just be able to read all of this.. to see how many people care about.. well people we've never met or known for our lives. But somehow like someone said earlier.. Jbody's and car enthusiasts have made us as close as we can be w/o being family. Love some of us.. hate some of us.. the good and bad is all here. Im still praying for him to recover fully and to be as healthy as possible. Chris you can do it! I know you'll make it back to us!

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Monday, December 05, 2005 8:14 PM
cant wait till he starts posting

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 1:22 PM
Its good to hear postive things about this
I hope he recovers well enuf to enjoy all of this and live as close to normal life as he can

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 2:33 PM
anyone know what page is update website is on? i can't seem to find it?

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 2:39 PM

a page for donations is located here: http://www.dmcomps.com/christopher_shelly.htm

a Guest Book you can sign to show your support has also been established (thank you JimmyZ) here: http://chris.carclubsites.net
please keep posts respectful and supportive.

sparks on the donation page there is a link at the top for the update page

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:23 PM
thanks jason

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 4:56 PM
My prayers are out to Chris and his family

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:00 PM
its great to see that close to half the commits left for chris are ones from the org, WOW!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:02 AM
Tuesday, December 6, 2005 - Chris was moved out of ICU to the 7th floor of Grant Hospital, room 723 today. This is the intermediate care unit. We saw some very good signs today. He is answering questions with eye blinks, squeezing hands and showing fingers when asked - sometimes. He was awake from 9-5 today and sat in a chair for 2-3 hours. He is doing well enough without the ET tube that they removed his oxygen today also. Speech therapy determined that Chris is swallowing well and he is allowed to have clear liquids now. Woo-hoo!

this is the update for today.....looks like he is improving ALOT!! hope you keep hanging in there chris! we know you can make it through!! keep fighting!!

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:08 AM
way to go chris !!!! I know you can do it, just don't stop believing Were all behind you! all my wishes & prayers still go out to you & Your family

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:01 AM
Great News!! Go CHIRS!

My Myspace Page
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:59 AM
Don't let go man, keep fighting, it will be tough but life is worth it!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=--=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-
Zzzzzoooooooommmmmm! "What was that?... Nothing!"
=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=--=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:55 PM
keep it up chris, we're waiting to hear from you!!!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:44 PM
Does anyone have an address @ the hospital to send Cards, ect to? I'd like to get him a card and send him a card along w/ a few of the other JBOC members would liek to sign it!

-Saint Augustine
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:04 PM
Can we get a WOOT! for the progres?

WOOT!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:13 PM
wOOt wOOt !!!! = wOOt4g3!!!

-Saint Augustine
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search