40's?!?!? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
40's?!?!?
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 4:49 AM

i dont even really know what to say....

Re: 40's?!?!?
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 5:12 AM
OH MY GOD How retarded.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 5:22 AM
Spike J wrote:OH MY GOD How retarded.

* Student of the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 6:03 AM
I saw this on CSi yesterday, and couldn't stop laughing. I want to know what size those tires are. Have to be something like 445/6/40.

1989 Z24 Convertible - Dust Covered
2006 tC - Dust Covered, but driven more
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 6:15 AM
What tires?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 6:29 AM
i was just getting ready to post this

here are some other pics I found

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 6:46 AM
ooooh...sittin on bags

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 6:48 AM
I think if he would have rolled the fenders they would have tucked.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 7:06 AM
It looks like the tires they used were the ripped truck treads found on the side of road and glued on the wagon wheel size rim.
Hell, I'm not seeing a valve stem either.
IDK but this is a new level of stupid.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:12 AM
what a freakin panty waste , people that think that crap is good looking need to be put down !!!

atleast a 4x4 caddie has a use and can get muddy

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:16 AM
At what point does the brain kick in and say, "Gee, in all my trying to be cool... I totally lost track of taste."

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:19 AM
you need a ladder to get in that thing...

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:20 AM
What up thug?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:21 AM
Chris DeNisco wrote:

i dont even really know what to say....

I do. It's F'n stupid. I used to say thank god that crowd got away from wider than taller wheels and started going taller than wider. But just like any good thing it's been taken too far.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:26 AM
ghetto culture( which the whole giant rim thing is the ultimate expression of) is basically stupid. anything to get attention, too much chrome, horrid colors, excessive and non-functional body mods, the list goes on and on. however, they fail to differentiate good attention from bad. they think that just because someone notices them, they are "digging" them...but remember, if you dont like it, your just a "hater"...ROFL...

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:58 AM
Quote:

It looks like the tires they used were the ripped truck treads found on the side of road and glued on the wagon wheel size rim.

My thoughts exactly.

Big rims and lift like that = compensation for something. The guy has to try to feel more like a man. However, he's only accomplished being more of a tool. Plus, now he has a reason for not paying all that child support he owes... j/k

-John

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 9:49 AM
i saw 30's on a hummer and they were atleast 1000000000 times better than this...
A. because the hummer is big --and even though they looked slightly larger then they should, they did fit in the wheel wells...
B. they had more than a fanblade between them...
C. the tires had AIR

thats it @!#$ this... im putting 96" wheels on my cavalier...
:
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 9:55 AM
LOL at the kid standing in front of the wheel.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:15 AM
Well, it would be pretty easy to change the oil.

...and drop the tranny, redo the exhaust, empty the fuel tank, or anything beneath the car 'cause it's got a built in lift.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:17 AM
I love how it says "low low car show" when that tire is taller than that kid lol... Thats a whole new level of stupid right there... Must have cost a fortune too, imagine how much that hurts his MPG lol. No thanks, id keep the money.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:49 AM
Ronin J wrote:ghetto culture( which the whole giant rim thing is the ultimate expression of) is basically stupid. anything to get attention, too much chrome, horrid colors, excessive and non-functional body mods, the list goes on and on. however, they fail to differentiate good attention from bad. they think that just because someone notices them, they are "digging" them...but remember, if you dont like it, your just a "hater"...ROFL...

and its any different from j owners how? i love how people bash these cars and say its stupid and not worth it and not funcitional. i bet 95% of the people on this board can fall into that list too.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:00 AM
you know, want to put 40's on your car...w/e but why do they always put skinyn ass nothing tires on them. put real tires taller than an inch on.

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:00 PM
i keep reading about the tires....WHAT TIRES?????

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:20 PM
StrippedCav98 (Now Quotable) wrote:
Ronin J wrote:ghetto culture( which the whole giant rim thing is the ultimate expression of) is basically stupid. anything to get attention, too much chrome, horrid colors, excessive and non-functional body mods, the list goes on and on. however, they fail to differentiate good attention from bad. they think that just because someone notices them, they are "digging" them...but remember, if you dont like it, your just a "hater"...ROFL...

and its any different from j owners how? i love how people bash these cars and say its stupid and not worth it and not funcitional. i bet 95% of the people on this board can fall into that list too.

Thank you!! My thoughts exactly. Show me how their form of modifying is any different than some of the stuff that goes on in the tuner world. Go into the NOPI thread in Photos and Media and tell me how that's so much better.

un4givn wrote:[
My thoughts exactly.

Big rims and lift like that = compensation for something. The guy has to try to feel more like a man. However, he's only accomplished being more of a tool. Plus, now he has a reason for not paying all that child support he owes... j/k

Do you feel better now that you've cracked the hidden meaning behind his modifying, Dr. Phil?

Are those that try to get 22s on Js compensating? What about widebody Js?

DISCLAIMER
I'm a bitch. Look out. I'm here to start drama.
Please take everything I say seriously.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:22 PM
Quote:

Are those that try to get 22s on Js compensating? What about widebody Js?

Absolutely!

1989 Z24 Convertible - Dust Covered
2006 tC - Dust Covered, but driven more
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search