Mike Davis -MD- LD9
Northeast Ohio In the LakeJoined:
Monday, August 2, 2004Last Update:
Thursday, November 12, 2020Last Seen:
Monday, September 20, 2021Email:
2006 Chevrolet HHR LT1 (SOLD)
About This Vehicle:
She kinda show....with (what) go.
My daily driver. I said I was going to leave her stock. I was wrong.
Body Style: Hatchback
Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, L61
Purchase Date: 06/21/06
Purchased From: Classic Chevy, GMC, Buick, Dodge
Build Date: Unknown, Mexico
Old Summer Mode
- 09 LNF Cobalt SS Springs
- MOOG Part # K750012 Sway Bar Link Kit; 9.86" Center to Center
- 16" Wheel Vintiques Rallye Wheels powder-coated "PSB 4787 DAVIS RED" "P/N 07R-6621105"
- Wheel Vintiques Baby Moons "P/N 5018-1"
- Wheel Vintiques trim rings "P/N 3006-16"
- 15" Tirerack Steelies for winter
FE5 Cobalt Front Struts & Rear Shocks
- Moog Rear Control Arm Bushings
- 8-ball shifter Knob Custom Machined from Old 8-ball
- Classic Black "old school" Chevolet Decal
- Front & Rear Black Bowties
- Billet Antenna
- Custom Lamin-x Charcoal color Tailight Vinyl and side marker vinal
- Custom Smoked Headlights covers
- Modified Rear Whipper
- Modified Passenger Whipper
- GM HHR Front & Rear Mudflaps
- No more Day-time running lights
- New floor mats
- GM Running Boards
- Hidden Hitch - Class I Receiver Hitch
- E-Trailer Plug-N-Play "T" Wiring Harness
- Audio buttons in the steering wheel..FU GM I told you it would work. "GM parts from a Saturn sky ;)"
15234337 Steering Wheel Module...been replaced with 25812392
- 15842365 Switch
- 15234343 Harness
- Re-programed shift light to never ever come on again
- Personalized settings.
- Possibly Remove back seat for panel Storage Back
- Only time will tell