Mike Davis -MD- LD9
Northeast Ohio In the LakeJoined:
Monday, August 2, 2004Last Update:
Thursday, November 12, 2020Last Seen:
Monday, September 20, 2021Email:
1988 Yamaha Moto 4, YFM225U, (SOLD)
About This Vehicle:
Its a 1988-225cc Moto4 ATV. ~~Note to self~~ Do not get quad airborne only bad things happen upon landing.
Body Style: Motorcycle
Purchase Date: 11-15-06
Purchased From: Some Random Dude
Build Date: 1988
- Synthetic Oil and fluids.
20W50 Motor Oil
Mikuni VM20-273 Carb. with different Jetting & ARP hardware
- Adjustable coil-overs Front & Rear
- IPT Mud Lite 6 Ply Mud Rear Tires
- Maxxis Razor Front Race Tires
- Hand and Foot Rear Brakes off a Yamaha 350 Big Bear
- Sealed storage compartment
- New Battery
- Rewired half of her from missing/eating wires.
- Added more mud-flaps
- Added Passenger Seat & Storage Pockets