BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!! - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!!
Thursday, May 15, 2008 5:17 PM
Dave wrote:If you believe, and/or have proof that he has scammed lots of people out of large amounts of money, don't waste your time with local police, contact the FBI.

its funny you mention that....in some of those links to other forums i posted, a few had contacted FBI and they were already aware of his activity.

hope we can score one for the JBO here!!

epicness, just a matter of time

Thursday, May 15, 2008 5:28 PM
Wowwww, this is some serious shiiat this guy is in lol..

Joey, I agree with John, your second calling should be Private I fooo real lol

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, May 16, 2008 12:05 AM
Wow, hope they catch this kid...

And I hope everyone gets their money back...

Friday, May 16, 2008 3:35 AM
Dam I've gone through some of the links and if caught I think they should have all his victims form a line and we should stone him to death....bring him back to life then stone him again....then let him do time.

Friday, May 16, 2008 3:54 AM
^^^wurd.

DTP, I will call that number you gave, as it looks like a different number for the authorities than i have (perhaps the detective #)

Dave, Thanks for the info on contacting the FBI, I will be doing that after talking to my local law enforcement agency. Also, if you are still looking at this, I do need a favor reguarding this matter. Somehow his for sale post in the suspension forum was deleted. Can you dig it up?

I will "contact us" you about this matter. My police station was asking for it.

Thanks

Friday, May 16, 2008 6:15 AM
WHITECAVY(Broken) wrote:Wowwww, this is some serious shiiat this guy is in lol..

Joey, I agree with John, your second calling should be Private I fooo real lol

Im coming for you next David

Friday, May 16, 2008 6:29 AM
^^^uh oh

::dramatic music in background::

i will say there are some internet sleuths here that kinda scare me.....

Friday, May 16, 2008 8:27 AM
hehe, I called the detective agency.

"I am going to forward this to my captain, and he will be calling you. This isn't the first time we've heard about Brandon Bowman"

Friday, May 16, 2008 8:30 AM
^^^Is the number on the previous page the contact number for the detective agency you called?

Friday, May 16, 2008 8:33 AM
told ya....someone who scams this much is bound to be known by his local police

Friday, May 16, 2008 9:35 AM
i'm glad you guys are gettin this taken care of.
sad to see what some people will do for a quick buck

some people's kids *shakes head

Friday, May 16, 2008 10:29 AM
Back from the dead, thanks to Cannon Fodder...the origional for sale ad for the suspension (DTP you want to print this out):

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=366176&t=366176

Here is the add for the AZ compressor he sold someone else:

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=19&i=44468&t=44468#44468

and his current classifieds listing:

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/audio/51141/

Friday, May 16, 2008 11:06 AM
going to call my local authorities today and file my charges. glad to see everything coming together fellas. nice job to everybody lending a hand and getting all the dirt on this bastard.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Friday, May 16, 2008 11:19 AM
To any/all victims of this....please post or pm any case information you have for YOUR case.

We can collect it together, and get a stronger case that the authorities are more willing to pursue and prosecute.

I will be posting mine tomorrow hopefully.

Friday, May 16, 2008 11:21 AM
He emailed the other day in response to my WTB for an Ecotec SC, had one complete with 14,000 miles for only $550 shipped. He even had a couple of pics of a used one. Same thing as "baggednine7" he wanted money gram or western union. Told him to stick it!

I hope everything works out for all of you!
Friday, May 16, 2008 8:46 PM
Rotten' Banana wrote:He emailed the other day in response to my WTB for an Ecotec SC, had one complete with 14,000 miles for only $550 shipped. He even had a couple of pics of a used one. Same thing as "baggednine7" he wanted money gram or western union. Told him to stick it!

I hope everything works out for all of you!

Is this one of the pictures he used:?

Someone IM'ed me about a week ago. A seller was using my photos from my cobalt s/c swap on another forum. Wish you guys luck in taking care of this guy.

12.770 @ 111.99 Intercooled Eaton M62

Saturday, May 17, 2008 4:45 AM
Hey rotten banana.....if you are looking for a supercharger kit, I have one cheap, heres a pic: $25 shipped!!

But seriouly, I talked to my local authorities, and Brandon. Apparently the po-po payed him a visit. He is promising a refund to me, as well as others.

I responded saying I would not hault legal action, especially not until I had my refund/origional parts ordered.

If anyone else wants more details, especially victims of his, hit me up. There are things the police told me I dont want to post on a public forum reguarding this.

Saturday, May 17, 2008 5:55 AM
nice!!!

Saturday, May 17, 2008 5:57 AM
^^^thats my thoughts.

I also recently learned a 3rd person was in negotiations for the same suspension DTP and myself had bought.

Saturday, May 17, 2008 8:53 AM
Airtonics: yup, that's one of the pictures he sent me...
John Benham: Sure I'll buy that for $25 shipped, but I must say that picture looks familiar!!!

Again I hope everyone gets there cash back and this guy gets what's coming to him.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:44 AM
any movement on this guys?

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:54 AM
well apparently the local po po went knocking on his door, and he is supposedly issuing refunds.

BUT we shall see.

I plan to give my police station another call later today to see if there have been any further developments.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 2:16 PM
bump. good luck. this guy needs his ass kicked bad..

everyone should cross post this on any other forums their on.. most of the contact info and links to other forums are in this thanks to joey. most people probably just said @!#$ it and ate the few hundred, if the police get so many people coming foward, this guy can be put away for a long time with this many counts of theft.... each linke joey posted has a good amount of people that have been screwed and even more links.

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 3:01 PM
I love you guys!!!

On another note, I learned my BW in IL (Boon County) is now vacated!!!! I can now go to Rockford again!!!! (thanks for posting the link for the IL court records!!!!!!)

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 3:15 PM
John Benham wrote:well apparently the local po po went knocking on his door, and he is supposedly issuing refunds.

BUT we shall see.

I plan to give my police station another call later today to see if there have been any further developments.

yea we will see if he is actually gonna refund our money. he supposedly is going to refund mine this friday. i wont hold my breath though. john let me know if you get yours. i really cant do much after what i explained to you in PM the other day. goodluck fellas

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search