BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!! - Page 5 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!!
Thursday, May 29, 2008 8:54 AM
SWEET so exactally how many people on here got screwed by this guy

Thursday, May 29, 2008 8:58 AM
1.ME (john b)

Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:17 AM
dtp

btw you should link this to the s10 and civic forums. im sure hes scammed a bunch of people there too. you can get all of those people to file reports.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:18 AM

Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:16 AM
i have pmed u 2 about this whole misup and ordeal and was givin 30 days to fix the mess so i will be in contact with you about the refunds and what now or you can email me at lowranger08@yahoo.com for quicker response and i do applogize for the huge misup with everyone

Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:17 AM
He sent my $75 back today was as us postal money order so maybe everyone else will get there back too g/l
Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:23 AM
Glad to hear refunds are starting to show up.....Hopefully not at someone elses (besides Brandon's) expense.

Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:25 AM
what about the $ i sent for those JL subs two weeks ago? i havent heard a damned thing from you since then. i want my money back too. i called the police in your area today and am pressing charges also unless i get refunded ASAP!

Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:34 AM
wat?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:42 AM

Thursday, May 29, 2008 1:03 PM
Sent some Stuff to Tabs a few minutes ago heres the tracking # 0308 0070 0001 5454 7831 for the public the rest i have been in contact with and will all be resovled

Thursday, May 29, 2008 1:09 PM
just because this is a public forum and I want to throw my .02 in...

you're still a fraud, and you still need to be dealt with by the police to the fullest extent of the law. you're still a thief in my opinion. it shouldn't have had to go this far. and on this many forums too. it just shows pure intent.

I hope the FBI gets involved. SRSLY.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Thursday, May 29, 2008 1:11 PM
FReQ Z (ikE-Zed) wrote:just because this is a public forum and I want to throw my .02 in...

you're still a fraud, and you still need to be dealt with by the police to the fullest extent of the law. you're still a thief in my opinion. it shouldn't have had to go this far. and on this many forums too. it just shows pure intent.

x499813399631

Thursday, May 29, 2008 4:38 PM
AWD GS wrote:
FReQ Z (ikE-Zed) wrote:just because this is a public forum and I want to throw my .02 in...

x499813399631

+1 x 100,000,000,000,000

Thursday, May 29, 2008 6:03 PM
I hope you get another crack pipe to smoke in prison you thieving crack whore.

Friday, May 30, 2008 6:12 AM
Anyone else get, or get promised a refund??

Friday, May 30, 2008 6:32 AM
he said he sent me a few audio things in lieu of the JLs.....but we'll see if/when the package gets here.

Friday, May 30, 2008 7:15 AM
(tabs) wrote:he said he sent me a few audio things in lieu of the JLs.....but we'll see if/when the package gets here.

pyle and pyrimid amps for all!

Friday, May 30, 2008 7:17 AM
dont forget the BOSS audio 15's

Monday, June 02, 2008 7:05 AM
anything new????
Monday, June 02, 2008 7:09 AM
I am still waiting for a refund....as well as contact from his local police. He said they might be contacting me for confirmation that he had been communicating with us, but I havent heard anything yet.

I have also not heard anything from him in a few days.

I will probably give the detective in his area a call later this afternoon.

Monday, June 02, 2008 11:39 AM
ya id say f it and put his a$$ in jail and stop him from doing this for a little while. you know he will be back to doing this again. maybe not but only time will tell.
Monday, June 02, 2008 11:50 AM
I am fairly sure, looking at his past patterns that he will do this again, and again, and again. Until his local law enforcement gets tired of complaints from other law enforcements and decides to lock him up......which might be in the VERY near future according to them.

Monday, June 02, 2008 11:52 AM
^^^^
Or until he screws over the wrong person and they beat him... or worse. I am not making threats, just saying eventually he is going to mess with the wrong person.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 02, 2008 11:53 AM

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, June 02, 2008 11:58 AM
I would totally agree.....I dont think anyone here would cross that line, but messing with peoples money, is not wise for your long term health.

Monday, June 02, 2008 4:11 PM
why the hell did it even have to get to this point. this guy needs to do some time. anyone got their stuff yet?

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Monday, June 02, 2008 7:59 PM
Well Brandon Sternitzke sent my stuff out and gave me a confirmation number and everything..coincidence that this all happens at the same time..who knows..he claims it's not the same guy..dunno why he'd lie and say he wasn't Brandon Bowman..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search