BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!! - Page 9 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!!
Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:08 PM
for theft. He told the authorities that he already refunded me 170 bucks, and I told them no, I've received nothing, and was promised money this friday the same as john was. Not sure how long he'll be there, but I know he has been arraigned

Friday, June 20, 2008 4:23 AM
He has a preliminary hearing set for today. They will establish his bond.

He was picked up on charges relating to this thread.

HOORAY JBO....hopefully there is still some hope to get our $$ back...

Friday, June 20, 2008 4:44 AM
sadly to say he will be out by next week

Friday, June 20, 2008 5:05 AM
epic!

Friday, June 20, 2008 5:11 AM
He is being arraigned today, with bond determined.

Since he had some type of re-payment agreement with us, which by the way he worded it sounded like it was police mandated.....but was not....he might be given the opportunity to repay before going to prison. If he makes bond, I am sure he will be out shortly, but the detective did not seem that happy to have him there (again). Hopefully he will either give us a refund or really do some time. With the amount he has stolen from this site alone.....it is not a small charge he is facing.

Friday, June 20, 2008 5:20 AM
butt@!#$ FTW

Friday, June 20, 2008 5:55 AM
sorry to chime in on this so late but i was also in contact with "brandon" about the ecotec S/C kit. I never sent him any money because i will simply not use anything but paypal. I really hope he goes to jail for a long long time. hope you guys get ur money back too.
Friday, June 20, 2008 8:15 AM
bought time. i figured he wouldn't refund people. since he was trying to pawn off goods instead of sending money back.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, June 20, 2008 8:49 AM
this is great

Friday, June 20, 2008 9:42 AM
found this picture and thought it fit. had to edit the phrase.

Friday, June 20, 2008 9:55 AM

nice, sept he would not have even shipped it out!!

Saturday, June 21, 2008 5:51 PM
got an email today...

Quote:

paul this is brandons mother and hes now in custody and i would like to start paying you and john back as much as i can because i cant afford to get him out. can you please send me your info so i can send a money gram tonight as advised by brandon on what to do. i belive he wants me to send 125 to each...thanks and let me know so we can get this worked out and will be sending as much as we can until he gets out

w00t

Saturday, June 21, 2008 5:52 PM
A little more info for everyone.

He was arrested and arraigned earlier this week. I do not know all the charges brought against him, but I know it involved cases such as ours dating back to Dec. 2007. I also know they are felony charges being filed.

His bond is set higher than the amount owed to the people who have been scammed...I do not want to post the exact number here....

Since this is the case, the family will be refunding the victims, and it seems until this happens, he will remain in prison. Once it does happen, the felony charges will be dropped. I do not know if there are any smaller charges being filed, but he will most likely be released on parole after refunding us.

Once again, thanks to everyone who helped in the process.

Saturday, June 21, 2008 5:53 PM
oh, and I got a very similar email to DTP......

Saturday, June 21, 2008 7:11 PM
ok so do you guys live in the same state as him???

i had a similar instance a while ago where i and another JBO member paid for the same hood and we both got screwed. he lives in ohio and both of us were out of state to him. both local law enforcement agencies were envolved and at one point the cops got him to call us and promise to repay, that was like 6 months ago and nothing.

my cops said they couldnt extradite him here so basically case closed.

how are you guys getting him thrown in jail?

Saturday, June 21, 2008 8:16 PM
zyaaa- i'm trying to see if i can come across that guy. i now work with a guy that knows alot of people in that area. not sure if i can help or not i'll try. only thing is i'm always busy with work and 2 kids.

Saturday, June 21, 2008 11:11 PM
well he's in jail so we can't rough him up right now lol

Saturday, June 21, 2008 11:28 PM
oh yeah wait till this douches mom pays u back to get him out of jail. then take a bat to his car and slam is head into some concrete for @!#$s and giggles. at least thats what i would do

Saturday, June 21, 2008 11:56 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:well he's in jail so we can't rough him up right now lol

please......you couldnt rough up a teddy bear

Sunday, June 22, 2008 10:08 AM
Zyaaa, the way we got him arrested in this case, was due to the large number of complaints recieved against him. My police station told me the same thing, they would not extradite him especially for small amounts of muney such as ours.

Luckily I workes with an officer that had expirience in cases such as these, and knew the only way he would be prosecuted was if HIS local jurisdiction actually accepted the case from my local office, and TOOK it as thier own. It was a longer process, as he wanted to work it at thier rate....not his. He knew if he was pestering for updates, they would not have done it.

It took longer to get updates, and information.....but in the end they did exactly what they said they were going to. I think one of the main reasons he is behind bars is because of the number of complaints recieved, and I linked the investigating officers to this thread....to click the links, and read the other threads....so they can see how many people had really been ripped off by this guy.

As far as I know, no one who filed against him lived in state.

Sunday, June 22, 2008 4:32 PM
wonder if he met bubba yet

Sunday, June 22, 2008 7:25 PM
well... the local law enforcement did go over and talk to him about us and our money etc, thats what got him to call and say he would send.

pretty smart guy because he had to of known that he couldnt get extradited and had to have known after the cops told him once they couldnt do it again.

Sunday, June 22, 2008 10:32 PM
z yaaaa wrote:pretty smart guy because he had to of known that he couldnt get extradited and had to have known after the cops told him once they couldnt do it again.

this douche bag isnt smart by any stretch of the word. hes gotten lucky because of inept or lazy cops.....until now

Monday, June 23, 2008 2:50 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:got an email today...

Quote:

paul this is brandons mother and hes now in custody and i would like to start paying you and john back as much as i can because i cant afford to get him out. can you please send me your info so i can send a money gram tonight as advised by brandon on what to do. i belive he wants me to send 125 to each...thanks and let me know so we can get this worked out and will be sending as much as we can until he gets out

w00t

sorry but that sounds like a fake email to me

Monday, June 23, 2008 5:47 AM
(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:pretty smart guy because he had to of known that he couldnt get extradited and had to have known after the cops told him once they couldnt do it again.

this douche bag isnt smart by any stretch of the word. hes gotten lucky because of inept or lazy cops.....until now

I think zyaaaa was referring to the guy who ripped him off.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search