BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!! - Page 11 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!!
Friday, August 08, 2008 11:14 AM
my bad. i thought i would get @!#$ if i started a new thread. but i guess i got @!#$ for this. haha. sorry guys

Friday, August 08, 2008 1:13 PM
*subscribed*

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 11:46 AM
I read the entire thread last night and excited the authorities actually got off their tails to do something about this dirt bag. The one thing I find disturbing about the events leading up to his incarceration is that he was said to repay all of his victims and his criminal behavior was to be squashed. I am not a rocket scientist but the fact remains that he committed multiple crimes here, and the many other forums he infested on. Restitution should be payed to all the victims as a part of a fine, plus a fine for his crimes and most importantly locked up for many years. Included in his sentence should be prohibited from using electronic devices that connect to the internet to prevent this low life from turning back to old habits. He should definitely be punished for organized crime and anything else that consists of a heavy charge.

1985 Sunbird Hatchback | 1991 Sunbird Coupe | 2002 Cavalier LS Sport
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:32 PM
i hope this guy goes to jail for a long time

----HUGE PART OUT, HAHN portfueler, Turbo kit, 20g, Built motor, etc-----

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:52 PM
considering this started 4 months ago, idk. could be a total loss

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:08 PM
Well as far as I know hes still behind bars, but this thread remains a testiment how a bunch of interweb jockeys can band together to help stomp out ass bags such as this guy.

Refunds are not likely, but at least he is doing the time for doing the crime, unlike many other internet scammers.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:18 PM
john: you should call the detectives and see if hes still in jail and if so for how long, etc.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:30 PM
one of these days.....i might actually be able to.....i hate work.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:36 PM
considering your post count today......thats not a viable excuse

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:44 PM
you mean considering my post count EVERY day???

Besides the short time I had to take off from posting here due to an up and coming dealine, and with my new computer......I will have less downtime to wase on here....

Friday, October 10, 2008 9:11 AM
Any updates?

Just curious.

Friday, October 10, 2008 2:55 PM
not that i know of man. havnt talked to john about it. i def didnt get anything back. but i wasnt expecting anything. i just took it as a loss....big loss....and moved on

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Monday, October 13, 2008 6:21 AM
Last I heard...still in jail and family refuses to refund anyone since hes doing the time instead.....so yeah, were boned on getting refunds.....but at least he is in the slammer.

Monday, October 13, 2008 7:09 AM
for how long though?

Monday, October 13, 2008 7:12 AM
I never got final word on sentencing....aka how long he would be locked up, but he had been in the klink for over a month when I talked to the officer. I will try to give him a call sometime soon, see if I can fill in the blanks.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:39 AM
should show up at his house after he gets outta the Can and beat his ass a few times then run a train on his girlfriend or someone of that nature to get your moneys worth....just my .02 lol
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:46 AM
something tells me......doing a train on his girl, is probably not something I would want to do......

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:45 AM

She doesn't have the time to meet up with you guys anyways....
She's busy scamming on other sites...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 10:51 PM
wow the 11 page saga goes on im glad to see somone accually fight back against scammers

Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:54 AM
You guys realize you can still sue his a$$ right? On top of that due to the time it has taken you can probably get additional money aswell. The court will garnish his wages when he gets out and if he lives with his mom you can slap a lien on her house aswell as his car. Just because the cops won't make him give you your money doesn't mean the courts won't. So sue his A$$ dammit!

The Outlaw
98 Pontiac Sunfire (Christine)
2200 5spd
Red with Black racing stripes.

Don't let the punks get to you. If they can't say anything helpful its because they probably
have VERY LITTLE IF ANY MECHANICAL SKILLS . Talking crap is just their way of hiding that
fact. They figure the more crap they say the less likley anyone will know how dumb they are.
Thursday, October 16, 2008 5:43 AM
yeah, but small claims court = road trip

if im road tripping, i will stop in and "visit" the family myself.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 8:58 AM
John Benham wrote:yeah, but small claims court = road trip

if im road tripping, i will stop in and "visit" the family myself.

I'm pretty sure you can sue him in your home state. It will be up to him to come to you and when he doesn't the case with default into your favor. Then you have to go from there.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 11:51 AM
Due to the distance they might be able to do it over the phone. When I was still living in Mass Washington state had me do my court over speaker phone. But that was to have me put on my daughter's birthcertificate. After my ex fought it tooth and nail. She doesn't want me to get custody. Basicly they have a speaker phone in the courtroom. Call and try it and can't hurt to find out. If you can get a lawyer and get a class action on him he'll have to pay for your lawyer too. Even you can't do it over the phone you can include travel fees and lost wages in your lawsuit. You have an cement case so I wouldn't worry about it. But it all boils down to this. Is it worth pursueing to you. Good luck.

The Outlaw
98 Pontiac Sunfire (Christine)
2200 5spd
Red with Black racing stripes.

Don't let the punks get to you. If they can't say anything helpful its because they probably
have VERY LITTLE IF ANY MECHANICAL SKILLS . Talking crap is just their way of hiding that
fact. They figure the more crap they say the less likley anyone will know how dumb they are.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:37 PM
just read the whole thing with all the add on links as well, this is amazing

any updates
Saturday, October 25, 2008 6:40 PM
Just read the whole thing and all I gotta say is good job. I'm sure he is making some guy pretty happy being his b****!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search