Cavis in Las Vegas???? - Page 14 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavis in Las Vegas????
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 2:53 PM
I am in all the way homes, keep em posted.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:10 PM
I'M IN!!!! keep us posted turbo!
Friday, October 28, 2005 4:05 AM
Well, only 3 days to go!!! Hopefully everyone's interest doesn't dissipate with time. I'll let y'all know if there are any changes as the time gets closer. Late!

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Sunday, October 30, 2005 6:35 AM
TOMORROW!!!! Yeah baby!!! I'll catch y'all on the flipside!

Sunday, October 30, 2005 9:16 AM
cant wait till we can all these j's together!!!
Sunday, October 30, 2005 10:13 AM
Yeah yeah!

Ohh hey! Who has a white cavi with a body kit, euro chrome tail lights, white rims and no wing? I was sorta tryin to race ya last night! haha!
Monday, October 31, 2005 4:34 AM
Well, guys...I'm out of here tonight!!! I'll see you guys soon! Later!

Monday, October 31, 2005 7:17 PM
Welcome Home Turbo!!!!!! Looking forward to getting together with you all soon!!!!!
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:49 PM
Anybody seen a blue cavy in the northwest with racing stripes and rims. i think it has out of state plates too.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:06 PM
mm no, but I have seen a blue 2 dr with chrome rims and ground effects lip kit lol
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:12 PM
No blue one, but a freakin awesome white one....completely white out. Must be in town for SEMA. He was boosted, and loud. Sounded pretty aggressive, had to have bottom end work and some cams. It was more than a loud exhaust. It was sweet.

Well my turbo is off the car. I have to pass smog on the 22nd. So I bought a pacesetter ceramic coated header. I am still throwing code. I guess I will buy a OBD11 reader so I can troubleshoot.

So now my only mods are intake, 2.25 exhaust, 62mm throttle body, engine mounts, Rk underdrive pulley, rc engineering 370cc injectors, LM 1 wideband datalogger and programmer and an SAFC 2 controller. Oh yeah and 50 shot of squeeze

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:20 PM
sweeeeeet. I nearly raced a white cavi with a body kit and euro tails last weekend...
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:46 PM
Brian Irwin wrote:No blue one, but a freakin awesome white one....completely white out. Must be in town for SEMA. He was boosted, and loud. Sounded pretty aggressive, had to have bottom end work and some cams. It was more than a loud exhaust. It was sweet.

Well my turbo is off the car. I have to pass smog on the 22nd. So I bought a pacesetter ceramic coated header. I am still throwing code. I guess I will buy a OBD11 reader so I can troubleshoot.

So now my only mods are intake, 2.25 exhaust, 62mm throttle body, engine mounts, Rk underdrive pulley, rc engineering 370cc injectors, LM 1 wideband datalogger and programmer and an SAFC 2 controller. Oh yeah and 50 shot of squeeze

Just got autozone and use theirs...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:35 PM
brian you are prolly throwing the o2 sensor code like i was when i installed my header. the cure is the rk sport o2 simulator or a new o2 sensor
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:32 AM
yo im really fealing this club thing i just got my cav this month and i got a sponser, so i could really use some advice and help from some people it would be very welcomed

thx
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:55 AM
feeling
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:33 AM
Hey thanks Brett, but I don't think thats the prob. I have a wideband O2 sensor. Its the LM1 wideband. This is like a dyno in the car. I am running really rich though. Went from 190cc injectors to 370cc Its hard to find a sweet spot. Idles at 1000rpms and loads up really bad when revved.

Oh and by the way congrats on the car Marcus! Ask away........

Hey Anthony, autozone will just plug ya in and let you know whats wrong?

Anyone heard from Turbo?????
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:38 AM
if your running rich...normally you could check and make sure your o2 sensor is working properly..but i guess in your case you have the wide band so you should be running with no problem...about turbo havent heard from him yet but he should be getting on here shortly...
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:39 AM
Yes you can just go up and have them plug it up and tell u what the code is that is throwing.. free of charge

And he is prally running rich because he is 370cc injectors... I would put the stocker back in...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:43 PM
i got a problem first i tried to put on my short ram but do i have to drill to put the sensr in it and also where can i get the rubber hose that connects it to the intake cause mine is to small, but lastly where dose the two hoses go

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:25 PM
Hey Marcus, you can drill it out and put a grommett in for your IAT or go to top of left page where it says library, click there and scroll down and find IAT relocation.

The hose is basically a breather that hooks to the intake for your breather in yur valve cover. Just go to auto store and buy a fancy breather filter. They look like mini k and n filters hooks right on with a hose clamp. Hope this all helps

Brian

Friday, November 04, 2005 4:21 PM
Anybody going to the track tonight?

Sunday, November 06, 2005 1:40 AM
hey i need a new transmission and profarmance engine do you guys have any advice for a place out hear
Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:26 PM
no clue on a performance engine or tranny....you could try just buying factory and putting stuff in it. about this meet...when are we gonna get together????? we nee all these j's to unite and show vegas how we do.....any body know someone with a gold cav.....looked to be a type j kit on boost??? saw him the other day and tried to catch up but couldnt......
Saturday, November 12, 2005 5:05 PM
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been online at all. My home computer is completely fukked! Just to let y'all know, I DID make it home fine. I got back on Thursday the 3rd. I am currently headed back to Texas to get married. Sorry I haven't called anybody, but have just been busy trying to find a place to live, and trying to get things in order before I got back to Texas. Anyways...I always have my cell phone on me. I don't mean to sound cheesy or anything but would like whoever wants to meet to give me a call at 702-335-1564....I just want to have a head count. My new wife and I should be back in Vegas by the 1st. I'll keep y'all posted (since my dad's computer kicks ass). Well, everyone have a good one. Oh....IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME!!!! Thanks to everyone who kept in touch through email and the boards. Well, I gots ta get going.....headed out tonight. Later!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search