Cavis in Las Vegas???? - Page 10 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavis in Las Vegas????
Saturday, July 09, 2005 2:37 PM
I'm in the northwest part of town. Right around the rainbow curve.

Monday, July 11, 2005 1:36 PM
Yeah, i went to MM last friday and it was empty. I was pissed that i didnt run, coulda got like 5 runs in instead of the usual 1. I did see a turbo Ecotec of there though. Beat and Evo VII so it must run low 14s or high 13s. I will be there next time thats for sure.... Hopefully its still empty, like the OLD MM days.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:15 PM
I'm down for some Midnight Mayhem action... that's if I can get another 20day for the Grand Am....

Any fast j-body's want to mix it up w/ an n-body with no hood and a hairdryer?

AIM: MONKthe1
yahoo: spyonmonk

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 9:07 PM
I'll prally be there.. maybe.. dunno yet. Unfortunately im not fast.. Question: Did you used to be on LVDR?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 10:00 PM
yes, the one and the same, just faster.

- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:17 PM
When is the next mm????
Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:22 PM
Friday 7/22/04... Did you get your elbow piece yet?

Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:29 PM
I won't be out until probably next week, I have a starter to replace and some street tuning to do on the grandma...

Do any of you Vegas guys actually run a 13 or 14? Just curious. Wanting to setup a fun gm FWD race.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:37 PM
Not yet, There is a turbo 03-04 ecotec here though. Runs 13s I believe. Beat and EVO VII 2 weeks ago... Find him and race him. I be running those next year long as the money keeps rolling in... Late

Thursday, July 21, 2005 10:33 PM
Yeah, I got my 90 degree connector. Started the car and ran quite well. I am gonna scrap my exhaust and go from 2.25 to 2.50 inch. I am hooking up my safc-2 and my wideband. I did have an oil pan leak. So I will remove and replace that this weekend. I am running 70-80 psi oil pressure. Quite high so I will get an oil line restrictor. I have one I just need to hook it up.
Friday, July 22, 2005 7:41 AM
Nice. I gotta do some work on my brakes this weekend myself. I replace the pad and turned the rotors 2 weeks ago and every since then they have been making weird noises. Maybe ill swing by a help you out if youd like, we can team up. Let me know. 610-8639. Late

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:49 PM
Just wonderin if we're ever gonna get a meet set up for vegas.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:39 PM
ill be in vegas thu-sat

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 5:12 PM
Any of you guys in vegas know the best place to get a replacement hose for my washer fluid line. the line that feeds my wipers broke.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:12 PM
nevermind i just had to go to three different auto part stores to get some fittings and then a trip to lowes for the hose.
Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:44 AM
I have one that I have disconnected. I got rid of all that stuff including all the plastic inside fender wells and all that extra junk in there. I also removed my wiper fluid storage container so my intercooler charge pipes would fit.
Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:41 AM
well guys i have great news!!..i just went and picked up my new car...i bought a 2001 z24...silver in color..i love it. the 2.4 twin cam is WAY more powerfulr than my ohv...well just thought i would let you know and that i will be at the next mayhem if anyone is going......later guyz
Saturday, July 30, 2005 9:15 AM
Congrats on the new car Brett!!
Saturday, July 30, 2005 10:24 AM
Yeah congrats man. I still own u in my Ecotec though.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:11 PM
yea thanx guys for the comments...i cant wait for the next mayhem so i can run it completely stock to see my times then get ready for performance!!!!!
Sunday, July 31, 2005 8:37 AM
Performance? Say goodbye to your wallet.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 10:31 AM
yea brian definatly say goodbye to my wallet but in the end it will all pay itself off ya know?
Monday, August 01, 2005 6:31 PM
wuts goin on in vegas this coming weekend.. 5th of aug.. ill be in town probably just cruise the strip or anything let me know if anyone wants to cruise.. peace

Monday, August 01, 2005 7:17 PM
There are races that night. Wanna race?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 12:38 AM
lol not much of a racer just put a new tranny in my car and trying to sell it pus i have a 300 mile trip home..lol cant afford for anything to go wrong

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search