Car Shows - Page 10 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Car Shows
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:41 PM
illk stay at the hotel. are we even ganna have a mod day? all i need to do is put my push start button on can anyone help with that

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:57 PM
i dont know much about that drew.

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 2:36 PM
mod day coming keep an eye on the tex j topic for this.

so for the hotel for heatwave we have----

will
drew

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:42 PM
patkick(the one with the red s10 at shows) called me and wanted to see if we'd like to meet at the movie tavern(by the arlington hooters) sat night for a meet/show-off 5-12amish. the movies wanted to have some cars there for the premier of herbie. he said they would block off a section for us. and possiable some gifts or prizes. i told him we were going to the el chico show but id ask you guys what yall think.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:07 PM
either or at least there we could show off neon plus for me two drives to fw would kill the pocket book....(gas)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:43 PM
I think we should do that one instead of flower mound since its a little closer to all of us i wouldnt mind going to the arlington show on sat that one sounds good to me plus the tavern has some good pizza
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 10:49 PM
its not a SHOW per say just like a meet up costco thing. just as long as thats clear its not a car show just a meet to show the cars off. it doesnt matter to me since both are evening so its cool and i can show neons.

Thursday, June 23, 2005 5:58 AM
Hey that's a great idea, but how many from team mof#%@, I mean mafia are gonna be there? Just curius. Any body got a VW Bug? Bring it if we go. You never know if a new's crew or something would roll by. The theater would probably give out some comp ticket's too. Don't hold me to that but they do it for the car show's, but since there asking they prolly will. I'm up for either or, doesn't matter to me.

Saturday, June 25, 2005 6:43 AM
Car show at the El Chico in Flower Mound TONIGHT!! 5-9pm registration's from 5-6pm $10 to enter. ( Not doing the theater thing.) PAUL, I know you shouldn't have to work real late do ya?Saturday night show ya'll common out.

Saturday, June 25, 2005 8:18 AM
probably not work untill 11 tonight but if you are in my neighborhood give me a call i might be out just depends though
Saturday, June 25, 2005 9:50 AM
No one going to the tavern if not i probably wont make it then cause Flower Mound is a tad bit far for me plus seeing as how im going to the Bass pro show two days in a row is a bit for me. Sorry guys

Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:10 PM
Why did i think that the bass pro was this sun. I might head out there today but im not sure but i will be at the NRH hooters show on sunday anyone else going to that show?
Saturday, June 25, 2005 9:29 PM
we had the best chance to win the club award but AGAIN we were one shy of winning it. there was NOT A ONE TEAM MAFIA car there and we still couldn't win it!! there was another group we tied with called Dominican Motorsports. we both had 4 cars so we tied. they decided to have a screaming contest amoung everyone there,for the 2 of us. well since they had family and friends there we lost terribly. even if your stock we need you there if possable. they just had a stock GTO, mustang and a stock rouch mustang, and something else. all stock looking cars.

ones that attended:
danny
jd
kelly
will

we were 9 strong on a mod day, and i know we have a couple more that didnt show for the mod day, so say about 11 of us.

Saturday, June 25, 2005 10:30 PM
its was a nice show i got home in about 30 mins. sorry we didnt stay and eat but had to go will next time bro....

Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:13 AM
Hey Kelly check it, I-20 West till you get past the South Arlington Hooter's. Not 3 mile's from there will be the split from I-20-820 loop, you want to go North(RIGHT) at the split. Follow Loop 820 around till you merge with Texas HWY 121(the 2 come together) at this point your in Hurst. This is the part that can get confusing,about 2 mile's up there's another split, 820 Loop go's to the left, 121-183 go in the middle, Hwy 26 (YOUR EXIT) will be slitely right so you need to stay in the 2 right lane's, And then there's Bedford Euless rd,Far right. Take Hwy 26 Exit, This exit's long and curve's back to the left,when you get to the light turn left, after you pass under the bridge Hooter's is on the right. If you miss it your blind....jk Call me as you get close. See ya there.

Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:38 AM
Thanks for the directions im leaving around 11:30 SEE you there ........

Sunday, June 26, 2005 5:07 PM
WE FINALLY DID IT! we finally won the "outstanding club participation" award. there was 5 of us+ramon for support)
jd
kelly
will
kilgore
cody

all of the listed are planning at the big show at bass pro plus danny. so 6 of us are planning on that show. any other takers. any from the mod day visiting wanna show? even if your stock ,yes we want you there too!!!

Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:42 PM
YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO congrats to all five for taking home awards and to all once again for taking home club participation as well
Monday, June 27, 2005 12:21 AM
once again no love at all
Monday, June 27, 2005 8:52 AM
Sorry i haven't posted in awhile im going to be busy with it being 4th of july this weekend with family this week and next week and with school so it might be awhile so ill try to make it out there at least to the mod or car show if not both see you then......................e-mail is adam_22m_2080@yahoo.com
Monday, June 27, 2005 10:13 AM
ITs cool paul we know that you had to work try and see if you can get off for the 3rd of July thats the bass pro shop show two weeks from now well two weeks from yesterday really. Come on out

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 12:35 PM
Paul i dont get any love and im there all tha time and i was there early and ALL DAY!!!! josh
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 1:29 PM
AND YOU ARE ??????????????????????????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:13 PM
UMm that is my cousin lol the guy that was with me

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:31 PM
Ahhhh him well then.................................................................

um.................................

ok.....................................

nice to have met you and hope you get that J i praying over here that i get mine before the 5th cause they have nice dicounts going on yes well ummmmmmmmmm.......................................................

So who is going to the mod day this sat i believe it is right ??????????
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search