Car Shows - Page 7 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Car Shows
Monday, May 16, 2005 4:09 PM
congrats to derek who won his 1st plaque!

Monday, May 16, 2005 4:34 PM
Yeah Max Prop's Dude!!!!! Now we both have something to put under the hood or in your case...on the windshield (till you get the goodies under there). P.S. I need that Red VHT Paint from you.hehehehe. You know What for.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:01 AM
car shows:

this coming sat(5-21) at the ft worth hooters: 3-10pm 60 classes and a judge event (seaprate topic for this show)

this coming sun(5-22) at the n. richland hills hooters 1-5pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next show to attend is the bass pro on june 5th
then the following sun at hooters in irving june 12th

Friday, May 20, 2005 2:13 PM
tommorrow night 3-10pm

Saturday, May 21, 2005 9:01 PM
for those intrested john and derek are showing tommorrow at the n. richland hills hooters.

MAKE PLANS FOR 2 SUNDAYS FROM NOW AT BASS PRO JUNE 5TH!!!

showing:
john
will
danny
derek

able to show?
paul
kelly-gtsunfire
amanda
jason
kilgore
redfire
adler
2 we met at todays show
one from el paso moved here not to long ago

if all could enter that would be a great turnout 12ish

if all could show

Monday, May 23, 2005 9:14 AM
How did the show go on sunday John? Sorry i couldnt make it out there.My brothers came and they wanted to see star wars so thats what we did geat movie over all. How many showed and who got what?
Monday, May 23, 2005 10:45 AM
About 30-35 cars showed. I took class winner in 2000's car class. me against the red fucus from the outsiders,Super Charged Cobra mustang,100th Anniversary mustang with a cold air intake& sound system, another silver fucus where my comp. S/C mustang took 1st. Another scorcher!!! temp wise. got to sit in the shade tho. That black civic w/lambo's and fiber glassed incloser(w/lightning air brush work) was there, same car that was at the sat show parked next too me so alot of attention was brought our way. But over all it was a good win. I've been saving my post's since I'll only have 2 post's left after this so it's a liitle long but I got my tracking #'s for my carbon fiber engine bay goodie's there expected to be here tommorow. I will post a pic in the G.P. forum where I ordered them from so keep an I out for the pic. either late tommorow or wens.

Monday, May 23, 2005 4:09 PM
good job JD glad you bet a FUCUS.. I cant stand those cars.. Heard from someone that was in outsiders that they are being asses so he left them.. let me know when you get the C.F.
Thursday, May 26, 2005 1:10 PM
i can show

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Thursday, May 26, 2005 7:54 PM
NO SHOW THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE PLANS FOR 2 SUNDAYS FROM NOW AT BASS PRO----------JUNE 5TH!!!

showing:
john
will
danny
derek

able to show?
paul
kelly-gtsunfire
amanda
jason
kilgore
redfire
adler

Sunday, May 29, 2005 2:44 PM
dont everybody blow up the page at one time.

bass pro next sunday and irving hooters the following sunday.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 1:58 PM
Will IM planing on being there this weekend at the and and meet up saturday night if you could call me and give me directions to bass pro show plz. or address to the show is fine and ill map quest it.

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 2:43 PM

2501 Bass Pro Drive
Grapevine, TX 76051
Phone: 972-724-2018

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 5:20 AM
Is it Sunday yet? I got my next set of tracking #'s for my C/F Shroud, should be here by FRIDAY!! Clear Corners are installed as well they finally came in yesturday.FRI. evening and SAT. evening's I wont be able to show cause of family beeing in town for a wedding saturday but will be at B/P sunday. See yall there.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 4:11 PM
cant wait to see it all. i proly will only plan for the b/p show myself.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 9:10 PM
HEY ARE WE GOING TO SZ TOMARROW OR FRI ???? WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW
Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:53 AM
im not going to be able to.

as much as i HATE to say it i prolly wont be there at BP show. got to run out of town for the weekend. you can bet ill be at the irving hooters show the following show though.

Friday, June 03, 2005 8:53 AM
I'll be at Bass Pro. So who else is going to show with me on Sunday? I need to know since I'm usually the first one there to save spot's. $10 to enter, FREE to support!! Show is from 1-5pm.

Friday, June 03, 2005 2:02 PM
Looks like it may rain all weekend..i have some LED's comming in to do my vents and such. need to reedo a little spot on my dash, i will prolly show up out there on sunday, but give me a call john saturday evening.

Friday, June 03, 2005 6:14 PM
^^^ You got it.

Sunday, June 05, 2005 4:18 PM
irving hooters next sunday, hopefully no ra*n. didnt want to say the word. ill be there prolly jd. any others?

Sunday, June 05, 2005 4:37 PM
Yep I'll be there!!

Sunday, June 05, 2005 6:29 PM
since some havent posted lately i contacted those i had #'s for, with that i found out who's planning on showing.

1. danny
2. william
3. jd
4. derek
5. kilgore
6. jason(if his off work)
7. 4door ION(joining us)

any others wanna join us???
i emailed redfire and left a message w/darius. i tried to call amanda but she was working from what i could hear.danny meet another j who's a friend of darius that wants to meet up w/us and might goto the show sun.

Sunday, June 05, 2005 6:38 PM
we could do sat show/meet here:

The Lone Star Performance Buick Club and Chuck's All American Food & Fun located at the Southeast corner of Hwy 121 and Preston Rd. in Plano will host a 3rd Saturday Cruise Night 2005 March thru November. $10.00, Show registration starts at 5pm to 7pm. Voting is from 7pm to 745pm. Awards are at 830pm.

or

Carsroadshow.com and El Chico in Flower Mound team up this year for the 4th Saturday night of the month car show. Show time is 5:00-9:00pm

these are both SAT evening shows 5-9pm $10 so we cant get kicked out.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 5:39 PM
update for the irving hooters this coming sunday. (june 12)
1. danny
2. william
3. jd
4. derek
5. kilgore
6. jason
7.jr(75% sure)
8. 4door ION(joining us?!)

where the others at? this could be our biggest turnout. be a part of texas j history

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search