Car Shows - Page 11 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Car Shows
Friday, July 01, 2005 10:01 AM
sorry i dont mention everyones name, i usually just mention the driver of cars names but you should know who you are as assistants. thanks to any and all who support that names arent mentioned or if you arent able to enter the show but come by to say hi. all support is appretiated TRUST ME!!! heck i dont even mention my wifes name so its not anything towards anyone, i just mention the main names of the drivers of the car. i just dont feel like typing all the names down, im lazy like that.

Saturday, July 02, 2005 5:43 AM
^^^^^

Saturday, July 02, 2005 5:54 AM

Saturday, July 02, 2005 6:17 AM
July 9, 2005 Saturday 9:00pm – 12:00 Midnight MIDNIGHT MADNESS CAR SHOW at Half Off Half Off Clothing, 7563 Grapevine Highway, North Richland Hills, Texas. Half Off Half Off Clothing is sponsoring this great show and there will be plenty of parking for all those late night cruisers. Sonic – North Hills Mall is right across the street so there will be plenty of munchies and drinks available. 30+ awards, $10.00 registration per vehicle, open class, all proceeds after expenses go to D & D Christmas for Kids project. Family activities include, rock-n-roll music, children’s games and more. All events are subject to change or weather conditions. Hosted by D & D Rockin’ Rods Classic Car Shows, visit www.ddrockinrods.com or call 817-797-1197.

Saturday, July 02, 2005 6:35 AM
Where'd you find this at?

Saturday, July 02, 2005 6:44 AM
http://www.importexperience.com/

NOW HERES A TEXAS SIZE SHOW WE SHOULD TRY TO ATTEND. its in bedford and PLENTY of time to get off work! our own compact domestic class!!!! lets represent the texas j's and support for the j community. maybe we can plan this enough and get some out of towners to attend.

Saturday, July 02, 2005 6:45 AM
MY LITTLE SECRET!!!!!!

Saturday, July 02, 2005 6:53 AM
When:
July 30. The Import Experience starts at 4pm

Where:
1501 Central Ave, Bedford, Texas, 76022
(Pennington Field - the HEB ISD Athletic Complex).

Directions From Dallas:
Go West on Airport Freeway, exit Central Dr, turn South(left) and go about 1/2 mile follow signs to park.

From Ft Worth:
Go East on Airport Freeway, exit Central Dr, turn south (right) and go about 1/2 mile and follow signs to park.

How Much:
Admission for spectators is $10 for ages 16 & up, ages 15 & under get in free.
Show Car Registration is $25
Audio Competition is $20

THERES ALSO A GROUP RATE FOR 7 OR MORE.

Saturday, July 02, 2005 8:01 AM
- Best Crew ($500 Prize) - Crew must have seven (7) entries to qualify.

this should be our dfw area meet for all texas j's and OK and AK. jbodys getting a best crew to represent!!!

Saturday, July 02, 2005 8:07 AM
-Best Interior / Best Paint / Finish
- Best Vinyl Graphics
- Best Engine Bay
- Best StreetGlow
- Best Bike*
- Best Under Construction*
-Best Ladies Ride
-Best Domestic Sports Compact

You must choose two classes for us to judge your vehicle in, unless its "Under Construction" or a "Bike" as these count as two classes, so you must enter the "Under Construction" or "Best Bike" code twice.

The Car Audio Competition is sponsored and is being run by Round Up Productions, entry is $20 and is separate from the car & bike show competition.

The Show:
The actual completed schedule is not ready yet as we are finalizing it, but the following is scheduled to happen/appear:

**Show cars galore
**Bikini Contest**
**Wet T-shirt Contest**
**Live Music
**Radio Controlled Race Car Track
**Raffles & Giveaways
The complete list will be posted soon.

Sunday, July 03, 2005 12:13 AM
Post WHORE.

This would be a 20 min. drive for me.

Sunday, July 03, 2005 5:41 PM
sombodys got to do it.

Sunday, July 03, 2005 6:01 PM
we had a good turnout. cody, kelly, jd, kilgore, and will. derek came by and ramon to say hi. along with the passengers that were there. danny where the hell where you? after an intresting show we won the outstanding club perciption 3 ft trophy, with 5 of us. there was another club about 12 of them. they were peeling off one of the clubs name that sponsor the show in front of everyone. the club and the owner was pissed so they gave it to us plus we show regularly and help out and get along with everyone so they felt we deserved it anyways.

Sunday, July 03, 2005 6:24 PM
So someone was peeling off TM name or what cause thats what it sounds like to me??? And yes WHERE IN THE HELL was DANNY (probably playing his computer game) anywho i know i should have stayed
Sunday, July 03, 2005 6:30 PM
yup right there while they were still handing out awards!!!!

Sunday, July 03, 2005 7:38 PM
Working on uploading pic's so I'll post a link later.

Sunday, July 03, 2005 8:21 PM
Teaser Pic's The rest will be up by tommorow evening.

Sunday, July 03, 2005 8:27 PM
DAMN i bet that PISSED them off to no extent which club was it. Some people have no friggen respect IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, July 04, 2005 1:08 AM
Nice teaser pic lol

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Monday, July 04, 2005 9:23 AM
Monday, July 04, 2005 2:59 PM
dominion motorsports did.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:43 PM
there are 2 evening shows sat. one in carrolington and plano.

sun we will be at irving hooters.
-will

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:56 PM
check this out from team mafia.

bass pro group pic

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:00 PM
Sweet
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:01 PM
another one (lower right corner)

another advertisment for the Texas J's

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search