Car Shows - Page 9 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Car Shows
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:00 AM
I can understand about the stickers.....I will try to make it to as many events as I can but with my car being all stock I might not win that many......I will try to fix it up as soon as i can........But working at ups your broke all the time................................................Yall will see my car this sunday and i can get your judgement's then.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:29 AM
Adam he was talking to me about the stickers

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 12:05 PM
yeah just come on out were not saying that because your car is stock you cant join we just need to get to know you a bit more. We would like you to come on out to the shows maybe a mod day our hang out spots and once we see that your a cool guy we will then provide your stickers. we just dont want any bad attention brought to our selves. Alot of us (william, danny, me) have been trying to get things going for a while now, mainly will and danny i show up for support most of the times.

i guess you can kind of consider your self a prospect for a while know what i mean.

I will see all of you guys on sunday at hooters. Will you going to be able to make it?
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 12:17 PM
yeah im coming he may follow me out idk up to him ill be at mod day putting on my flip flop trunk kit and cap. you going to sat ramon?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 12:32 PM
not sure i might though later all depends on when yall finish up
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 1:29 PM
Where TF is danny? I haven't seen him in over a month, nor has he posted in a while. I know the whole new job thing but it doesn't take ten mins to check up on here.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:16 PM
Who is danny??

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:43 PM
I was wondering; is there any hazing involved this time?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 3:06 PM
Right where the hell is DANNY i wonder if he is still playing that DAMn computer game apparently he dont like us any more .

But seriously where is he? oh and hazing what would you want them to do?
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 3:09 PM
we arent worried if its stock or show status to be in the group just that you hang w/us here and there, thats all!!

DANNY- where art thou?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:54 PM
[quote=ŠleveŽ One]I was wondering; is there any hazing involved this time?
hazing???

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:49 PM
^^^^^
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 9:15 PM
i am just being a smart ass man, messin with ya..

Thursday, June 16, 2005 5:31 AM
LMAO2!!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:31 AM
Hey can anyone tell me were the mod is at so i might be able to come out there on sautrday becuase i dont have anything to do on saturday so let me know i will be coming off of 635 from 30 west please give me directions so i can come thx
Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:13 PM
Good one thu had me . Still havent got he flip flop trunk kit in the mail hopefully tomorrow..

Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:24 PM
adam- try to meet up w/kelly-gtsunfire and follow him out here since he's in the same area.

Friday, June 17, 2005 7:59 AM
Hey ill be out there on sautrday, I hooked up with kelly and im gonan be following him out there........
Friday, June 17, 2005 10:01 AM
GOOD LUCK in tha show to ALL!!!!! I will be ther next weekend if im not doin anyhting???? Well im going to east texas 4 tha weekend so ill post lata!!
BORIN FAMILY REUNION????? WHO THA HELL MADE THEM UP???? BURN IN HELL!!!!!!
Friday, June 17, 2005 2:58 PM
FOR ALL THE SUNDAY SHOWS:

REGISTRATION-1-2PM @ $10 TO ENTER
SHOWS ARE 1-5PM

NOW THE LIST:
1st sunday of the month = BASS PRO SHOP in grapevine

2nd sunday of the month = FT WORTH HOOTERS
2nd sunday of the month = IRVING HOOTERS

3rd sunday of the month = S. ARLINGTON HOOTERS.............."FREE BEER ONE"

4th sunday of the month = N.RICHLAND HILLS HOOTERS

ill try to come out there later but i wont be there to enter. good luck to all

Sunday, June 19, 2005 5:36 PM
all our texas j's received plaques today. congrats! there were 4 there to represent.
next show we are going to try is an evening show possibly this sat coming up. ill post when i find the info.

there will be a mod day that morning/day. check the "texas j's" topic for more info on the mod day

Sunday, June 19, 2005 5:42 PM
Carsroadshow.com and El Chico in Flower Mound team up this year for the 4th Saturday night of the month car show. Show time is 5:00-9:00pm Registration from 5-6:30 Awards at 8:30-9.

El Chico is located 2111 Justin Rd. Flower Mound, TX 75028 and the phone # is 972-539-6951. Come early for best parking we fill up quickly!

would like to get a good texas size j turnout for this one. its in the evening so it will be nice and cool, plus you can show off any lights/neons you have! would like to get there bout 4pm to get good spots. if we dont here from danny we will go crash his place since he wont talk to us. its down the street a ways.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:41 AM
just a reminder since this was heading to the bottom.

el chico show this sat evening

hooters in n richland hills this sunday

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:20 AM

Check in: 7/22/2005
Check out: 7/24/2005
Nights: 2 Adults: 2
Rooms: 1 Children: 0
Room Type: Courtyard View

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currency converter

Charge Detail

Qty Item / Room Type Total Rate Total
1 room Courtyard View $138.00 $138.00

Room Tax - 15.00 %
Total $158.70

this is the price for one of the HOST hotels for the weekend of the heatwave. would like to get info on hhow many are planning on going so we can be at the same hotel!!!!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:28 PM
If we dont have a mod day are we wanting to meet up before sat night show??

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search