Car Shows - Page 12 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Car Shows
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 11:22 PM
someone fill me in on everything i missed i.ve been out of town. i went to New Bruanfels it was pimp, i went tubbig down the river with my cousins and some hot chicks we met out there. so guys hit my back with some info.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 5:56 AM
That was nice of TM to post pic's of us. I never would've thought that they would put us in the mix on there own web page as there constructing it. But that photo is bad azz!!

Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:00 PM
Yeah that is bada$$ theyd do that

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Thursday, July 07, 2005 2:45 PM
SAT EVENING SHOW IN PLANO:
Monthly Muscle is proud to announce it's 2nd Annual monthly car show. March-October. First 25 entries receive a FREE T-SHIRT & DASH PLAQUE every month!!!KFC Parking Lot 6301 Coit Rd. Plano, TX 75023 Spring Creek and Coit 972 769-0664 Registration begins 5-7:30 Judging 7:30-8:15 and Awards at 8:30.

SAT EVENING SHOW IN CARROLTON:
Please join us for our 2nd Saturday CRUISE NIGHT at Rick's Bar B Que on the Northwest corner of Old Denton Rd & the George Bush Turnpike in Carrolton. There will be bigger and better awards this year and a 50/50 pot with door prizes. There will be a DJ playing 50's and 60's tunes for your enjoyment. The entry fee is $10 with participant judging. There are 18 classes to choose from. The show starts at 4:30pm Judging at 7pm and awards are at 8pm.

i think the carrolinton show we could do since its in the middle of us all. 4-8pm

Thursday, July 07, 2005 4:59 PM
I thought of doing the Midnight Madness at Half Off Half Off this saturday evening since it doesn't start till 9pm. Me and the wife are going to her parent's for a monthly get together and then the show depending on what new's I get that afternoon. You'll have to guess what new's I'm talking about.

Friday, July 08, 2005 9:00 AM
we can do this show i guess.

July 9, 2005 Saturday 9:00pm – 12:00 Midnight MIDNIGHT MADNESS CAR SHOW at Half Off Half Off Clothing, 7563 Grapevine Highway, North Richland Hills, Texas. Half Off Half Off Clothing is sponsoring this great show and there will be plenty of parking for all those late night cruisers. Sonic – North Hills Mall is right across the street so there will be plenty of munchies and drinks available. 30+ awards, $10.00 registration per vehicle, open class

Saturday, July 09, 2005 11:56 AM
the above is the show we are doing tonight. 9-12am me,amanda,jd,derek are planning on being there so far. i think its just south from the hooters there off the highway on the road that runs next to hooters north/south

Saturday, July 09, 2005 4:01 PM
Man wish i could go but some stuff has come up with the system and all car isnt washed/ cleaned out. I well be there tomorrow so see yall then.

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Sunday, July 10, 2005 10:14 AM
pretty much a classic car show. but it was fun being at night and the cooler weather.
ramon
will
amanda
jd
derek
paul
kilgore

were out there

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:48 PM
nice turnout:
cody
kelly
jd
will
ramon

we had a guy stop by thats been looking for sunfires to start a fire club. we told him about the jbody and we meet often. him, his wife and two friends have sunfires!! so look for the possiablity of 4 more j's. danny would like him.... he's turbo'd!

Sunday, July 10, 2005 5:42 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetness and where was i when you talked to him huh?????????????????

Sunday, July 10, 2005 5:57 PM
you left about ten minuts b4.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 10:47 PM
DAMN I think that was the most Yellow I have seen at one show in a while....
Well out of the shows I have been too.. ITs still funny we were behind u guys......AND JUST WAIT the FIRE WILL BE HITTING SHOWS SOON.. lots of plans now that is back on the road again.....coming soon to a show near u hahahahahaha see ya guys
Sunday, July 10, 2005 11:05 PM
How many more yellow cars were out there all i saw was 1 today?

Or do you mean yesterday there were three then but im sure there are about 2 more that didnt show up well i think there are at least two more

So will the husband and the wife both have fires as well as two of there friends? DAMN i knew i should have stayed a bit longer. Are any of you going to the Hooters show next week?

Lets see next week is SA show then NRH but i think that show is the week of THW so im sure it will be me, cody, kilgore, and the new fires hopefully and maybe jr, and posibably paul if he has got work off that day and maybe amanda as well. Might have a good turn out in two weeks but it is kind of early to tell.

Oh and Brian the fires sounding good

Did we get anything this week guys howed yall do?
Sunday, July 10, 2005 11:13 PM
lot louder since i redid it more work to come trust me
Monday, July 11, 2005 6:29 PM
if any are intrested theres a evening show in plano/frisco area. across from the stonebriar mall. 5-9pm.

sunday- s arlington hooters show.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 10:55 AM
is that hooters in Arlington this coming sunday? what time is it and how much is it?
and is it the one off 20?
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:14 PM
^^^^ yup and its 10 to enter your car, plus there is a added bonus they give free BEER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:04 PM
what time is that show?? start and end?
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:54 AM
The show is from 1pm to 5pm. Registration is 1-2,sometime's a little later depending on who's running the show.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:50 AM
is anyone intrested in the sat evening show, in plano/frisco area?

Thursday, July 14, 2005 5:46 AM
I think that I may have to pass on the Frisco/Plano area show. That's like an hour and a half drive for me. I'll just keep it local, say Starbuck's on Beach st. Saturday night, then the show sunday in Arlington.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 9:11 AM
well ill be at starbucks that night if anyone else is intrested
Thursday, July 14, 2005 9:12 AM
im there
Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:47 PM
i might roll out there sat.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search